Thread: TRUEST Words Shoeshinebox ever spoke.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation TRUEST Words Shoeshinebox ever spoke.

Well on Covers.com I am BIGfnPOO.

"

Those who know me know me well.... those who don't can go to hell...

"Looks like we in for Nasty weather.."

Bigfknpoo been here before date u see never created acct for yrs..(NO skills then)lol

This shall be my most helpful Post, imo ever.
    IMO for Ppl of every Ilk,stripe,creed.color,age,race,religion. It shall at least make you think.
    If you "know": me thru here for yrs then you understand good.

You,me ,yr kids, yr GREATEST grandKIds that will exist shall be using Digital currency.
    It shall alll stem From ETHereum. idk. please.listen...BIg poo calls it "FUEL".

ETH Fuels near every NTF, DAB, do yr due diligence, thin NBA top shot, a "Card" u cannot touch. worth 250k.. a Moment it's called...
    think Kids selling Art online a million bucks. in NTF

BUY 10$ a week you have no excuse Moving truck guy. ETH Main BTC 2nd.... 40/40 %. 20% divvied up other ALTernate Coins(DO YR FKN HOMEWWORK). YOU KNOW ME? I Did.... buy ETH on my word. Buy Cardano BTC..any of the Big ones...MANA.. chainLINK

Go Buy MANA. research MANA.Needs ETh . Video gamers play for $$$$
    NOW. Go. COINBASE PRO after u sign up on coinbase.....
    BUy 50-5000 blind if u know ME. If U hear.....
    fuck baskhockbasehall games for profit...do it for fun... Invest for wealth..Yr Money will be illusion$ like Germany in gramps 1922 Germany. wow we rich....mfers. needed a suitcase to eat a loaf of bread...

2 societys fellas. .... Crypto community/houses cars everything based on one or another ..

Yes actors. athletes Corps getting paid in crypto..
    the unfortunately been there in Satans Bosom Manhattan 53 yrs.
    Paper $ is for the 2nd Society, which I assure most of you behind yr keyboards all ages...mentalitys,lack thereof, you will stuck shuck..

get yrself yr family into the Community Corps and wealthy are doing..

REPLICATE the rich as best u can..": Cookie cut,
    IU been shining 10028 zip code Shoes 1/2 my life, you cannot imagine these fkn thieves donee to yr Grampas gramps since the late 1800s I know of thru listening to shameless drunks with concourses..Opened Waldorf doors, served yr fantasys and fkd em
    Fk the rich broads...you dont snitch their purse..u b copy the stocks their sugar daddy called em with(pre text) now idk how u young 1/2 ass tennis sneakers gigolos do it...ahahahahb

Get yr mind into crypto...stock ppl investing

Fk I detest Musk face .. heat we all do.. we all saw folk we did not like immed...trhey had "wrong animal face". Be sincere or for out heah...u talking to big fkn poo poo pants... The Lizard bought the DIP...DO YR HOMEWORK>.. Google so easy..IF YOPU NEVER EVER HEARD of CRYPTO til Today...Google BUY DIPs..Elon Musk BTC.

He Tanking it to buy ikt...am I a idiot?
    I had the Pope man..when the white smoke cleared Pope Francis from Argentina..1st Gen(his parents from ROME!! mY angle 1 of +$$$ from Souf America) I start 18-1. bang 20 fav.

Follow the $$. By Dec. B TC 75k... ETH over 12k. IMO...... I Love you all always have ..I wish COVERS let name do my tapes...no weed no beers no cussin!!

[Quote: Originally Posted by Chauster]If you step back from all this and look at the big picture, this bull market I believe is far from over and if you could afford to you should take opportunity to buy into a few of these good projects at a discount, in a few weeks/months all this will pass and this correction is kind of healthy especially for ETH which has gone up a lot in a short period, having the ETH surge slow down and have a correction is actually better for the long run of this bull market. I suggest slowly buy into this dip and slowly add more as u see certain cryptos you like which is a good project when it continues to dip. I’m just going hodl my ETH and do nothing since I am not in a financial position to be able to add more on this dip plus my entry price was a lot lower than this so doesn’t make sense to average up.[/Quote]

"There's Never been a bad day to Buy ETH ever,Yet, true That." " BigfknPoo"

Buy the Dips with everything but rent, kids food clothes, gas. water. fuck toilet paper, be a man use yr hands , 15$ sh*tPaper turns into 25 next day..wash yr hands like a man...
    make soap outta bacon fat...
    fk Starbucks. buy Cardano every few=week til u die.

love yrself....I dont know sh*t my future is not that long as yr kids.
    I tell you the most truest thing a stranger ever told you.

ETH til you Die fk yr 401k yr Bank Acts except for monthly needs and maybe a bit of cash.... Trust in Me.

To Show a little transparency.;..

I am not posting no sign up links or bonus$. whore would..I am BIGFKNPOO 2x Mayor of the greatest PENALTY BOX ever seen...

I tell you Coinbase give you free $ for doing a Impossible fail video. 3$. 9$. dont lafff. .. They pay juice to hold it.
    "
    When u serious. Sign up Coinbase FEE$ are delightful......
    Homework\}|

YUBI key. A MUST!!!! TEZOStick when U become FREE. hearrr me google it u lazy sack a sailor I ever fkn seen in this planet =be a crayon eater.. Google coinbase sign up..get free $$ (More if a friend referYOU,double)...!

My finger hurt and wrist hurt ..this wa smĺ barest moment of my ESP skills..in Life..CRYPTO IS NOT. Is NOT GAMBLING. ESP is 50/50 Gambling on sports. well 53 or so but CRYPTO is in my wheelhouse as all else that is Future of man has passed from Nostradamus (Mary years ) nothing past 1600-1700...be real..may Hister. maybe. I digress. Again,

Buy ETH s iy is a :"FUTURE EVENT That Shall transpire... Follow the $... See WHAt BTC is valued at VS amazon Apple....Idk. im Big poopoopants... I love u all

I hope Mods Pin this Post as a reminder of COVERS Helping out Covers as it was meant.... BE MEN>. Dont Crawl dont be a slave to Paper.. be a digital Slave,,, It shall free you If You not Caught up in Greed...etc ...

Sober as a Judge... well tripping me balls off on Chemostotopic hallucinatory experimental from HOPE Univ. Amen.
    Good Luck..treat each Other Correctly.... sadly sat Goodbye to Cash society..YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE as YOU ain't that tough when NO MORE COPS IN URBAN Prisons ala " Ernest Borgnine 's robbed Oscar in :"Escape from New York" sh**.

I Told My friend this Whitehouse event in 1979 Central Park bandshell on the HAIR HIPPIES Stash you feel me...16 17 see thee Future Clear if You aint in a hallway Giggling and out and about Soppin" up the sunshine like you was a Biscuit and the world Yr Plate man...

BE FREE..BE Wealthy..and GTFO. GET the F---k OUT.. ONLY YOU KNOW Beforehand what ids ENOUGH Today. Word on My mothers head....:"Let what you Need today not be forgotten Tomorrow". Only You and yes mojo yr Creator Know you know when you veer into the dark side and wear the ring my friend..do not disspear....have everlasting Life as WELL As a free life..

The Younger You are now MEN. stop Yr Bs talk it is for ignorant slaves.
    the more F' Rich you can become.

ANKR is 14 cents. get 100 on it,... Put 50 on Cardano Nov. today about 600. beats yr IRA son.

My finger is numb like frostbit. laters..peace///// Wall st the best also to be serious advice from his heart and some investment guys and Barbarossa in Soccer is about Love....word..be about Love... mer rich and unobtrusive.. NEVER BE POMPOUS. TIP WELL WHEN ITs right. make a Cash society who is Grinding smile.. You will earn a "BELL"...Like when we rang up a shoe shine shmo's...(No E in Shmoe when u jab a pal! ahh u learn something, same with Shmuck, Shmuk,no C) yes my 15 yrs posts reflect that writing Nuance.....

Like I said if you know me.. Feel my Future predictions.... Dont Hurt yr family's or yrself..from 10$. TEN. 10. TENNN freaking $ a WEEK is NO EXCUSE. QUIT SMOKING. u Saw MY Videos Blew a L:ung out w/the Big C all my life...Frick weed..BUY ETH shmuk. gd nite..im to out in space where I need to be kids.

Wall Street( COVERS Best MOD) In Investments esp." let them let me ", I Plead my Bucket list Videos / I have always mentioned Covers in high esteem..I only in penalty box post em. Consider this..Im going for the Gold star above MVP....I got goals.... BigPOO . my name is derived as a response.. "I picked 2500 on mets (eg 7th inning post), my record 18-2 ??? where. you under 400 in MLB contest. so when I joined I said.... You cannot say "Bigfknsh*t". so I said BigfnPoo...that's the story. be nice. get rich be free,,help the poor..POMPOSITY DOOMS You... Truest word BigfknPoo ever spoke,, Amen ,Shalom ,Al Ahkbar etc."
    Last edited by shoeshine box; 05-13-2021 at 11:27 PM. Reason: ask a psych major/layman.lmk. ETH

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    loot dat shit

Comments

shoeshine box: bro free therapy be kind to all..u never know y,,wave to a stranger..unicorn=love..I hear u tho. u r correct sirrrr lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

the 3 part edited a bit better if anyone Gaf. is on covers druff

I did my dankest to do what I done tonite Duff My brother,,

I m BIGfnPOO on "Covers.com" site where the bookies get their sheets ...

Im in PENALTY BOX forum of the site ....

If u can glom them over here...if u use the site or know it without that much hassle,,/..

I wish My My Long x fiancé. read this,.she say I lie always...w/o knowing it...all NYC ppl she met...hahah

THIS is all TRUTH to my best DRUff.....I hope you dig it or you can kick it...... You can really have fun at Covers POLITIC/ General discussion forums? Best pickers in Soccer/ Pen Bx/Obscure sports... I like to see if my 15 yrs relationship, I made videos for them before it was Barred...

2x mayor elected of penalty box

16 Game! 2 prize winner(I hedged 17th gm.1k prize in SURVIVOR contest which in fact Todd a guy just last week won 25k !25,000 NO entry Fee$. nada FREEE jew free free...plus a HAT nice ones ,and a hoodie....ahem I have them last 2..lol.

I had 300 on Miami and faded Oklahomos in like 2006 April run I had...a yr after u snapped off.. ..that 2nd WSOp was wild,,, later. shalom Todd. Shoeshinebox. here and always PFA #1 in my Heart and Soul..thru some tuff times and tuff times yet to come I have the PFA bananas. .. years now fading. freerolling minga... Life is good....

feels good to tell truth... in 1977 / 14. fresh peyote buttons/from NyC leave to reformatory room, guy above me out widows peak room was my NYC homeboy Ponty......blew Helicoter guys on east 33rd for free rides. anyway he got thepeyote from Roark and Viz and was up like me... what a day. from being in Manhattan. to getting on bus at easy 86st...drinking 32 oz colt 44..lol. 14 joints..lol..to seeing William ponterella coming down same guys same days.. we saw a CASHLESS society.... BANK CARD was just a few yrs Modern I imagine in hindsight?

gd night....buy ?? 1 guess. 10 bux a week 100. 1000. ETH. be free... Benjamin can be a Earl soon. by 21. word.
    Last edited by shoeshine box; 05-13-2021 at 11:19 PM. Reason: hbahahahaahahahahaahahaa

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Cool

whewwwwww

Bigfknpoopoo pants thought a guy pissing on a Poker table was a Unicorn...we got like 48 hrs left and 150hr crash..

like STP..MDT Berkely shit.."JACOBS LADDER" SCALE

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Talking

I got a Coat of cloth patches diff colors made by Dis abled Vets with a Hood..Kool as shit for my baldy bean.. adorned in ETH Gucci Knit cap like DR Seuss ....; 0/. sit brag. true is truth. be man. treat each other well.

wear English slippers, wear a Ebenezer scrooge cap and 1 pc... live it up.. Bava fancula Domani...go fk tomorrow loosely.
    if you like Music listen to a old song Italian English. " Bava Domani" tomorrow never comes... Live love laugh todAY....gamble daily in everything...but yr life.
    wave at a stranger..make a day for a fellow slob..u aint here that long as u be gone..
    get a good pc a light as yr spot best u can..... ":Peace ,light, love " as Johan Voets the ex Photo Laureate of Belgium said . gd lk all. SSBx

Load Metric
    The fuck? I’m guessing this is a combo reaction to vaccthine and crack.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    this is not in anyway negatively toward you Shoeshine but WTF LOL, tl;dr for real here lmao....

I did notice Covers so i know its sorts betting, assuming some way or another they got you or you got them

It was pretty long long, synapse anyone???

Load Metric

shoeshinebox is GOD

Comments

garrett: LOL that head turn to side wtf, is kinda how I was feeling too haha....

Thread Information