Thread: Tips your society is doomed. Part One

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Tips your society is doomed. Part One

Uber Eats. Hire some unregulated child molesting parolee to deliver some toxic waste in the form of food for outrageous prices.

Comments

splitthis: Rare green

garrett: LOL how many times do they spit in you food???
    Last edited by limitles; 05-13-2021 at 06:09 PM.

Load Metric
    I get those Uber Eats $30-off text messages probably once a week. And I’ve never ordered that service! WTF!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    And they always miss an items and then can do nothing about it, not even refund. Fuck all those delivery services.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    I think Uber and the ride services are fantastic and preferable to all taxis just as a service. I feel bad for the guys who made a living driving cab, particularly the ones who laid out their own cash in big cities to be licensed, only to have an unregulated service do the same job. The truth is the average Uber driver/vehicle is just superior. Last time I got an accountant driving a BMW on a standard Uber ride who said I was out for lunch and just threw it on to pick up a few bucks. You just get a better quality person on average tbh. As a man, it isn’t like you have to worry about getting raped by some unregulated driver not properly vetted.

Every service that has adopted the Uber model for other services pretty much sucks though. I don’t use any of them regularly. When it comes to food or groceries or whatever, that model just doesn’t lend itself to prompt or particularly good service. Like any restaurant that delivered their own food previously is better than the services, which is the opposite of Uber/taxis. They’re on site when it’s done, or based at grocery store, and the orders seems quicker, fresher, and less mistakes. I’ve used most of them a few times and just abandoned them. I shopped all through the pandemic. I never know what I feel like the next day, and whatever it is, I’m in and out in five minutes.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i ordered McDonald's breakfast from doordash a few weeks ago. i got 4 breakfast burritos, an egg mcmuffin value meal with large coke, 2 extra hash browns. i ate it in bed

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I think Uber and the ride services are fantastic and preferable to all taxis just as a service. I feel bad for the guys who made a living driving cab, particularly the ones who laid out their own cash in big cities to be licensed, only to have an unregulated service do the same job. The truth is the average Uber driver/vehicle is just superior. Last time I got an accountant driving a BMW on a standard Uber ride who said I was out for lunch and just threw it on to pick up a few bucks. You just get a better quality person on average tbh. As a man, it isn’t like you have to worry about getting raped by some unregulated driver not properly vetted.

Every service that has adopted the Uber model for other services pretty much sucks though. I don’t use any of them regularly. When it comes to food or groceries or whatever, that model just doesn’t lend itself to prompt or particularly good service. Like any restaurant that delivered their own food previously is better than the services, which is the opposite of Uber/taxis. They’re on site when it’s done, or based at grocery store, and the orders seems quicker, fresher, and less mistakes. I’ve used most of them a few times and just abandoned them. I shopped all through the pandemic. I never know what I feel like the next day, and whatever it is, I’m in and out in five minutes.
    As someone who does these jobs, don't worry, you aren't the target demographic. Apart from pandemic people avoiding stores, the biggest demographics are women with small children and cat ladies. Not sure what is going on with all the cat ladies who always have shit delivered to them (although they do seem to tip good, so not complaining), but the women with small kids thing is obvious. It is a major pain in the ass to do any kind of shopping with small children in tow.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    i ordered McDonald's breakfast from doordash a few weeks ago. i got 4 breakfast burritos, an egg mcmuffin value meal with large coke, 2 extra hash browns. i ate it in bed
    McDonalds guy

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric

Yeah no. I'll always take a cab or a car service over a Lyft or an Uber. 90% I've taken a Lyft/Uber, I've either had a dangerous idiot driver and/or a talker. I don't want hear about your hopes and dreams, Uber driver. I just want to go from point A to point B as quickly as possible without any drama. So yeah give me the quiet Somali cab driver or the professional car service I have to overpay for.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The point of this thread was the combination of people who order poison posing as food through a failed delivery company. They can’t get their fat asses out of the door for all the shame.

More about Uber later. The worst con job company ever and America bit hard

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

Yeah no. I'll always take a cab or a car service over a Lyft or an Uber. 90% I've taken a Lyft/Uber, I've either had a dangerous idiot driver and/or a talker. I don't want hear about your hopes and dreams, Uber driver. I just want to go from point A to point B as quickly as possible without any drama. So yeah give me the quiet Somali cab driver or the professional car service I have to overpay for.

I've said my piece on here before on 3rd party food delivery, and how shitty it is towards the restaurant you are ordering it from.

I still have yet to dl any ride apps on my phone. Try to use taxis. Have def done the uber/lyft thing with others. Meh.

Load Metric
    deleted dupe
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    The food delivery business model is to underpay the restaurant and overcharge the customer. I used door dash one time. When my order didn't arrive as scheduled the driver wouldn't answer my calls. I finally called the restaurant. They said my order had been sitting there waiting for pickup for an hour. It took me two hours to get the meal and it was cold. And I way overpayed for that meal. Screw that shit. I've never used them again.

But I do use the grocery delivery. I did the comparison shopping online with name brand groceries. What costs you $100 at Albertsons or Safeway costs about $75 at Walmart. And their delivery is cheaper to.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Thread Information