Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Israel Palestine 2021

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Iran should do the world a favor and just nuke israel/palestine.
    We should do the world a favor and nuke Iran.
    You were correct about Trump refusing to play the world’s policeman.

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    we should nuke everything but the heartland of USA

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

“I wish I was the brakeman on a heartland fever train”

check it out 1:21

Comments

Jayjami: Love the Waterboys

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

We should do the world a favor and nuke Iran.

However wrongly, one thing that would unite America is the destruction of Iran and associates.

There’s endless clean up and retaliation so think about it first

If you’re going to make move let’s have some balls and reveal Saudi Arabia for their true colours.

Last edited by limitles; 05-15-2021 at 08:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

However wrongly, one thing that would unite America is the destruction of Iran and associates.

There’s endless clean up and retaliation so think about it first

If you’re going to make move let’s have some balls and reveal Saudi Arabia for their true colours.

Do you really believe that white/black/blue American Christians will ever denounce their superior God? Do you really believe any other God fearing people will do the same? So let it begin/end This world is shit because of the people who occupy it. Happy days

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Israelis need to be put down.

From oppressed to oppressor. How ironic. How sad. Move these sick people to northern Manitoba and let them deal with the black flies.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Israelis need to be put down.

From oppressed to oppressor. How ironic. How sad. Move these sick people to northern Manitoba and let them deal with the black flies.

The Anti-Semitism is strong with Les the Liberal Fudgepacker.

Comments

ftpjesus: I would expect nothing less.. I think Les rubs one our every night to a picture of Justin Trudeau with a 1/5th in his other hand

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Israel taking a timeout from killing kids to defame a supermodel is peak 2021.

https://pagesix.com/2021/05/16/israe...stinian-march/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    1. Putin sold the rockets to Iran
    2. Biden gave the palestinians 225 million dollars.
    3. The palestinians used the money to buy the rockets from Iran.
    4. Hamas fired the rockets into Israel.
    And yet he and Trump are butt buddies, and Team Retard says they'd prefer being ruled by Putin to being ruled by a Democrat.

And Biden gave zero dollars to Palestinians. The US has been giving aid to the Palestinians for years, mostly through the UN. In Trump's first year the US gave them $350 million. Did "Trump" give them that money? Is Trump a terrorist?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    1. Putin sold the rockets to Iran
    2. Biden gave the palestinians 225 million dollars.
    3. The palestinians used the money to buy the rockets from Iran.
    4. Hamas fired the rockets into Israel.
    And yet he and Trump are butt buddies, and Team Retard says they'd prefer being ruled by Putin to being ruled by a Democrat.

And Biden gave zero dollars to Palestinians. The US has been giving aid to the Palestinians for years, mostly through the UN. In Trump's first year the US gave them $350 million. Did "Trump" give them that money? Is Trump a terrorist?
    Trump nixed giving anymore money to the Palestinians until they shape up. Biden reversed it. Joe is Hamas' bitch, Putin's bitch, Xi's bitch and the Ayatollah's bitch.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Gold
    Load Metric
    You people calling for nuclear weapons to solve any problem are nuts. Nobody who has ever been in a war zone would talk like that. Its false bravado and a true ignorance. Nobody is better than anyone in this world and so one person calling for the death of another person let alone wiping out populations indiscriminately shows himself as a small minded person not to be taken seriously. These are real people going through real events that no American has ever had to worry about in this way. There are no easy answers. Escalation of violence is coming and if it does it will be ugly. These are tense days for the world. I for one would always side with those who want to tone down tensions and rhetoric.

Comments

ftpjesus: Well put.. and newsflash even Biden told Abbas to kick Hamas in the nuts and stop the rocket chucking..

shoeshine box: bingo.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    I personally am not super interested in the tit for tat minutia, but am interested in the big picture "why" all this is going on right now.

So my understanding is that Netanyahu was about to be forced out of office (and possibly go to jail), which one would think would be good for basically everyone. So there was some rioting/drama/police brutality in Jerusalem that he likely played a role in orchestrating for his own purposes, and Hamas responds by firing 1000+ rockets out of Gaza into Israel, giving Bibi pretense (arguably justified) to basically go to war and stay in power. So basically unless they are completely retarded, it appears Hamas wants Bibi to stay in power and to keep the shitty status quo. Am I missing something here?
    Blaming Bebe for this tit for tat isnt really fair.. It boils down to this.. Hamas is fully funded and armed by Iran.. For a long time Hamas starts chucking rockets at Israel with impunity and finally the IDF retaliates and smashes shit Hamas uses for basing its rocket attacks (which Hamas is notorious for using human shields essentially using Hospitals and places like the Press building recently in Gaza to mount its attacks from). Hamas hopes the IDF either will be fearful of bombing these supposed civilian sites due to potential bad press in an attempt to perpetuate anti-Zionist sentiment that Israel is a big bully to the innocent Palestinians..

But it goes much much deeper then that in fact.. The above is the simple answer.. You have to look at the whole picture of whats gone on in the last year.. Iran and Saudis have been fighting a proxy war in Yemen for awhile now.. The Saudis and UAE among others have signed treaties with Israel as Trump was getting ready to leave office.. Iran wants to be the regional Super Power and with whats happened they and rightfully so fear they are losing power and authority to dictate Middle East politics.. (add in the Sunni vs Shia religious split Saudis vs Iran creating the same BS like the Protestants and Catholics in Northern Ireland and you have what is a total shit show developing). The fear of Iran getting nukes was never about Israel.. Israel has enough nukes to pretty much wipe out the capital cities and major industrial locations in the entire Middle East with their number of warheads and up to date Jericho III ICBMs plus their gravity bombs for their fighter jets.. Its always been about Iran threatening its neighbors specifically the Saudis with an Iranian Nuclear Arsenal.. (Theres a book by Tom Clancy that discusses exactly this scenario as nukes in the hand of Iran leads to nukes in the hand of the Saudis and ends with basically most of the Persian gulf oil reserves being wiped out). While its all nice to think about clean energy, if the Oil reserves over there get destroyed or are inaccessible your talking about full blown global economic meltdown the likes have never been seen and would make 1929 look like a great time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

Everytime this shit happens its not Israel who starts it.. Its those Iranian backed terrorists in Hamas Rum Dick.. So I guess your answer is Israel's supposed to just turn the other cheek while Hamas lobs rockets with impunity at Israel including major cities and also killing people including children.. Did you know children in Israel have to play in bunkers because due to the rapid transit times of the Katushya rockets there isn't enough time for them to make it to bunkers if they were outside playing to they resort often to spending most of their childhood inside because its not safe outside anymore.. Your logic seems to be Israel should just ignore Hamas.. what would you do if your neighbor was lobbing Molotov cocktails at your house and yard?? sit there and do nothing??? I doubt it..

Gold
    Load Metric
    I never read about anyone who said the Israelis should just sit back and do nothing. However, there is an argument to be made that their response has been disproportionate and harsh. I am very skeptical about what is reported out of these things because of the tendency for all sides to lie for their own benefit. There is a way for the Israelis and Iranians and Palestinians to get along. They can find it. Instead, they've all chosen violence and hatred. We should all be asking ourselves, to whos benefit is it that this issue go on generation after generation?

Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

Everytime this shit happens its not Israel who starts it.. Its those Iranian backed terrorists in Hamas Rum Dick.. So I guess your answer is Israel's supposed to just turn the other cheek while Hamas lobs rockets with impunity at Israel including major cities and also killing people including children.. Did you know children in Israel have to play in bunkers because due to the rapid transit times of the Katushya rockets there isn't enough time for them to make it to bunkers if they were outside playing to they resort often to spending most of their childhood inside because its not safe outside anymore.. Your logic seems to be Israel should just ignore Hamas.. what would you do if your neighbor was lobbing Molotov cocktails at your house and yard?? sit there and do nothing??? I doubt it..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I never read about anyone who said the Israelis should just sit back and do nothing. However, there is an argument to be made that their response has been disproportionate and harsh. I am very skeptical about what is reported out of these things because of the tendency for all sides to lie for their own benefit. There is a way for the Israelis and Iranians and Palestinians to get along. They can find it. Instead, they've all chosen violence and hatred. We should all be asking ourselves, to whos benefit is it that this issue go on generation after generation?

Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Such an argument is only made by Anti-Semites. Every time Hamas or another terrorist organization lobs rockets into Israel, they always say "the response is disproportionate and harsh." Fuck anyone who says that. It obviously wasn't harsh enough, because the terrorists keep doing it. And if terrorist lobbed a few thousand rockets into your neighborhood, you wouldn't care about the response being too harsh and disproportionate. So, your argument fails...miserably. Unless, of course,, the person who hears it is an Anti-Semite. Then they will probably agree with you.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I am Jewish. Last I knew I had the right to return. You're making assumptions you should not. I am an army veteran and a very proud American who wants peace to prevail. I've seen things up close and personal that I can never forget. I respect your point of view except to say that a person who dares to question the Israeli response is not necessarily an anti-semite since I myself am not. I was born in the middle of the Viet Nam war. I served 1990-98. Iraq invaded Kuwait 8/2/1990 which was also the day I left for basic training. The country has more or less been at war all my 51 years. I want there to be peace and there never is and there never will be. If that to you is an anti-semite then I won't bother more to explain why you're wrong. It is very rarely the soldiers who wants to pick a fight.

[QUOTE=Cerveza Fria;977136]
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I never read about anyone who said the Israelis should just sit back and do nothing. However, there is an argument to be made that their response has been disproportionate and harsh. I am very skeptical about what is reported out of these things because of the tendency for all sides to lie for their own benefit. There is a way for the Israelis and Iranians and Palestinians to get along. They can find it. Instead, they've all chosen violence and hatred. We should all be asking ourselves, to whos benefit is it that this issue go on generation after generati

Such an argument is only made by Anti-Semites. Every time Hamas or another terrorist organization lobs rockets into Israel, they always say "the response is disproportionate and harsh." Fuck anyone who says that. It obviously wasn't harsh enough, because the terrorists keep doing it. And if terrorist lobbed a few thousand rockets into your neighborhood, you wouldn't care about the response being too harsh and disproportionate. So, your argument fails...miserably. Unless, of course,, the person who hears it is an Anti-Semite. Then they will probably agree with you.

Load Metric
    I’ve been reading every sentence of yours, country, knowing it’s the perspective of someone who knows war firsthand. War in the Middle East no less.

It’s an enormous distinction. It’s not just something witnessed on tv. You know a little about life and war many do not.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Thank you, that is very kind. I think I have the right to say what's on my mind and I think this is one thing we should all love about America. My experience in the army was not close to what the boys and girls in Iraq and Afghanistan have been through since 2001. My heart is always on their side.

Load Metric
    I’m soft but I wasn’t just being nice.

I’m genuinely curious how those in the military feel about all this. People who aren’t doing CNN interviews, Real military who pay the price.

So I hang on every word.

Load Metric
    country and sanlmar are absolutely dominating this thread. I wasnÂ’t actually serious when I proposed nuking israel and palestine, but iÂ’m very much sure Druff was when he proposed genocide as heÂ’s quite literally a psychopath.

Also lmao @ this faggot from florida screaming anti semite

Thread Information