Thread: ear hair

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

ear hair

no, not hair growing in the ear. hair growing on the ear.

hard to shave, doesn't get close enough when you do, plus you always cut yourself trying. i find myself breaking out the tweezers in order to look my debonair best.

pretty sure you don't get hair growing in the ear until at least age 70. at least that's wut lol wow says.

Comments

splitthis: We need pics
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Name:  flyhed.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  42.2 KB

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    think you might be old af bro

Load Metric
    1 - get a nose hair trimmer and use it on the ears as well as your nostrils (it also works on the whiskers right under the nose, hard to shave without bleeding)

2 - ask your barber/hair stylist to trim your ears as well as your eyebrows (if you are too shy to ask, get your wife/gf to ask the stylist for you--that's the real man way)

3 - lather your ears with Nair (and let us know it it works)
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    1 - get a nose hair trimmer and use it on the ears as well as your nostrils (it also works on the whiskers right under the nose, hard to shave without bleeding)

2 - ask your barber/hair stylist to trim your ears as well as your eyebrows (if you are too shy to ask, get your wife/gf to ask the stylist for you--that's the real man way)

i actually tried using a nose trimmer, it works, but again, it's not a close shave. this isn't soft baby pubes i'm taking about. although i have some soft ear hair along with the whisker type as well,

and speaking of nose hair, as you age you get more of that as well. and some of it turns grey/white. so now i have an abundance of nose hair made worse because i have a big nose and large nostrils. here's the kicker, the white/grey hair is more coarse/thicker and when i use the nose trimmer, while it cuts it back and it doesn't stick outside my nose it's still inside my nose and it almost jabs my skin and actually fells like there is a booger or something stuck in my nose. so i also have to use tweezers to pull out the white nose hair so i don't have this bothersome feeling and it's not like i can see it. i have to feel for it buy trying to locate it with my index finger. then i literally have to guess where it is and hope i get it with tweezers. sometimes i miss and get my skin inside my nose. it hurts like a bitch
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Name:  flyhed.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  42.2 KB
    funny you should post that. that is brundle fly mr gold, but i do have very similar looks at a certain age and pics of him, however, i'm not 6'4

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

i actually tried using a nose trimmer, it works, but again, it's not a close shave. this isn't soft baby pubes i'm taking about. although i have some soft ear hair along with the whisker type as well,

and speaking of nose hair, as you age you get more of that as well. and some of it turns grey/white. so now i have an abundance of nose hair made worse because i have a big nose and large nostrils. here's the kicker, the white/grey hair is more coarse/thicker and when i use the nose trimmer, while it cuts it back and it doesn't stick outside my nose it's still inside my nose and it almost jabs my skin and actually fells like there is a booger or something stuck in my nose. so i also have to use tweezers to pull out the white nose hair so i don't have this bothersome feeling and it's not like i can see it. i have to feel for it buy trying to locate it with my index finger. then i literally have to guess where it is and hope i get it with tweezers. sometimes i miss and get my skin inside my nose. it hurts like a bitch
    So would you say you have ear muffs?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information