Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Social Justice is causing more Racism

Load Metric

Social Justice is causing more Racism

For those who live and interact in mixed company, really look around and see what’s happening. There is a ping pong effect of racism by all parties. It’s wild and splitty is buying a cabin in the woods to live in peace. This social experiment isn’t going well and you won’t find that out by the liberal media.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Trump had racism on the ropes, 4 more years it would have been DONE. the democrats are the REAL RACISTS

Load Metric
    The between the lines message resonating from wokism is minorities are to stupid to do anything for themselves.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    I generally agree with you. There was a black guy on Bill Maher the other night. Had never encountered him, name was John McWhorter. I’m sure he’s called an Uncle Tom by the more radical elements, but he voiced many of my concerns with the modern left. The whole “things have never been worse” and the need to push back on that as a Democrat. I agreed with pretty much everything he said. I can’t vouch for the dude beyond what I heard that night, but he seemed like a dude who viewed society much like I do.

I was very uncomfortable that Biden went all in solely on black issues instead of more class struggle for everyone in regards to wealth inequality. He did it for pragmatic reasons of needing South Carolina, but I viewed it as problematic. That’s the Dem weakness, the dueling special interests. You can’t tackle wealth inequality and issues like that unless you attack them on everyone’s behalf.

Like it didn’t surprise me to see Trump overperform with Hispanics given Biden was so obviously black-centric. Hispanics get fucked too, as do poor whites.

The net effect of all of it is more racism. You can’t run around saying things have never been worse and not get animus. It’s social media driven. It’s the worst thing in American culture.

We are truly fucked. The extremes of both parties can’t run the show.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    For those who live and interact in mixed company, really look around and see what’s happening. There is a ping pong effect of racism by all parties. It’s wild and splitty is buying a cabin in the woods to live in peace. This social experiment isn’t going well and you won’t find that out by the liberal media.
    Name:  Unabomber_opt.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  14.6 KB

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Social justice isn't causing more racism you dumb shits. More people have cameras. That's it. That's why you see more, because now people can catch it on video immediately.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Social justice isn't causing more racism you dumb shits. More people have cameras. That's it. That's why you see more, because now people can catch it on video immediately.

I think this probably has a lot to do about it also you could say it is more news worthy as of late for instance I recently read this regarding a popular comedian on TMZ they must be running out of interesting shit to post.

COMEDIAN TONY HINCHCLIFFE
    RACIST ASIAN JOKES IN AUSTIN, TX ...
    Scorches Comedian Who Intro'd Him

Comedian Peng Dang -- who'd just done a set before introducing Tony last week -- came on "TMZ Live" Wednesday to give us some more backstory into what had led up to the guy hurling a racial epithet aimed at Asians ... and what was going on behind the scenes.
    Check out the clip ... Peng explains that prior to bringing Tony on, he himself had, ironically enough, actually done a few jokes about stopping Asian hate -- to which he says the crowd responded positively. That's why Peng says he was utterly shocked to hear Tony's jokes.

total hit piece....
    https://www.tmz.com/2021/05/12/comed...kes-peng-dang/

I haven't seen a lot of live comedy, but have listened to his kill tony podcast gets pretty gnarly but i wouldn't call him a racist. If he spit on him and told him to fuck off c---k that's a different story
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 05-12-2021 at 12:27 PM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    to be fair most chinks are fucking filthy and little

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Absolutely ridiculous. I’ll explain why in a few

Load Metric
    Les you cannot comment you live in Whiteyville.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Name:  Unabomber_opt.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  14.6 KB
    Gonna be epic.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Dumbest thing I’ve ever read

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I generally agree with you. There was a black guy on Bill Maher the other night. Had never encountered him, name was John McWhorter. I’m sure he’s called an Uncle Tom by the more radical elements, but he voiced many of my concerns with the modern left. The whole “things have never been worse” and the need to push back on that as a Democrat. I agreed with pretty much everything he said. I can’t vouch for the dude beyond what I heard that night, but he seemed like a dude who viewed society much like I do.

I was very uncomfortable that Biden went all in solely on black issues instead of more class struggle for everyone in regards to wealth inequality. He did it for pragmatic reasons of needing South Carolina, but I viewed it as problematic. That’s the Dem weakness, the dueling special interests. You can’t tackle wealth inequality and issues like that unless you attack them on everyone’s behalf.

Like it didn’t surprise me to see Trump overperform with Hispanics given Biden was so obviously black-centric. Hispanics get fucked too, as do poor whites.

The net effect of all of it is more racism. You can’t run around saying things have never been worse and not get animus. It’s social media driven. It’s the worst thing in American culture.

This is correct it just so happens that the ratio iof underprivileged is way out of whack if you were born with a skin that is not that of the majority

Load Metric

sorry split your wrong there... although yes there is not a lot of Black folks here but easily makes up for the deficit with a huge population of Chinese and muslims. there is hate towards the Chinese as a large potion of them came to vancouver and area and purchased houses like they were cabins for what ever asking price is raising the price of houses out of the reach of most "locals" now any house going up for sale has a bidding war with eight or more bidders and if there are any subjects or home inspection needed those bids are ignored. Lots of people getting really pissed off about this.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What makes your statement even more ridiculous and purely racist is you attribute problems to a particular race of human beings. Without that segment of the population there would be no problem. Dead wrong

Poverty and discrimination is found every place on earth. Nothing unique to your country. Nobody with any knowledge of history needs to grow up in Cleveland or any U.S. city to understand the situation.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I agree with most of this.

I want to add that BOTH race relations and crime were improving year after year, and were at their best point in US history in 2013. Race relations had been consistently improving ever since the civil rights movement of the '60s, and violent crime was steadily decreasing for over 2 decades, starting from the early 1990s.

Then Michael Brown was killed in Ferguson, and all hell broke loose. President Obama did the most damaging thing of his entire Presidency by getting involved, stating that black people are routinely victimized by racist cops. All of the problems we're seeing today with race relations stem from that, and from both the media pushing that narrative and Obama validating it. Keep in mind that there was never any compelling evidence that Brown's killing was unjustified, and a quickly-released video of him that day revealed he was a thug and a piece of shit. Didn't matter. To the left, he became a sweet boy who was murdered by a racist white cop.

Ever since then, we've been steadily fed the false narrative that the cops are racist and are extermiating black people en masse. It's just not true, and a look at the FBI statistics on crime prove it. Some of the so-called "racist killings" were totally justified (Jacob Blake, for example), and even the ones of actual police brutality (Floyd) seem to be a function of cops abusing their authority, and not racism. Have we seen one shred of evidence that Floyd was killed due to racism?

Now, just 7 years after the Ferguson mess, we have insanity like "defund the police", the media and Democrats pushing that we have an epidemic of racist cops killing black people, and rapidly increasing violent crime in the big cities.

This isn't just random correlation. It's definitely causation.

Ironically, guess who suffers the most from this? When crime spikes up, it only makes a small impact in safe white suburban neighborhoods like mine. However, it devastates the black inner city neighborhoods, taking many more black lives each year. Somehow those lives don't matter, and somehow the left wants LESS policing in response.

I've said it many times. The left is really, really, really bad at crime and punishment issues. Every attempt by the left to take care of crime issues in modern US history has resulted in disaster.

Comments

splitthis: Obama is the devil

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You might try to explain your title thread. You don’t even come close. A social experiment? Is that how you describe a self destructive society?

Gold
    Load Metric

I have gone down the McWhorter rabbithole on YouTube. I agree he generally makes a lot of sense. He is a professional linguist (studies languages) which perhaps gives him some insight into how progressivism functions, especially at the linguistic level. His main thesis that he has written extensively about is that progressivism basically functions as a religion, which explains a lot how it makes no sense to those on the outside looking in, and for those on the inside it is heresy to challenge its nonsensical assertions.

Load Metric
    democrats turning into caricature jokes over the last 3 years has been kinda funny? yo how bout that squad though

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

I have gone down the McWhorter rabbithole on YouTube. I agree he generally makes a lot of sense. He is a professional linguist (studies languages) which perhaps gives him some insight into how progressivism functions, especially at the linguistic level. His main thesis that he has written extensively about is that progressivism basically functions as a religion, which explains a lot how it makes no sense to those on the outside looking in, and for those on the inside it is heresy to challenge its nonsensical assertions.
    That's exactly what it's become lately.

Religion has largely declined in the US, and some of it has been replaced by extreme political dogma. Much like extreme devotion to religion, it requires unquestioning following and a devotion of one's entire being to it. Those on the outside are viewed as either evil or ignorant.

One notable difference between left and right extremism, however, is that the extreme left sees the other side as evil and dangerous, whereas the extreme right sees the other side as stupid/deluded/mentally ill.

Thread Information