Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Social Justice is causing more Racism

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

I have gone down the McWhorter rabbithole on YouTube. I agree he generally makes a lot of sense. He is a professional linguist (studies languages) which perhaps gives him some insight into how progressivism functions, especially at the linguistic level. His main thesis that he has written extensively about is that progressivism basically functions as a religion, which explains a lot how it makes no sense to those on the outside looking in, and for those on the inside it is heresy to challenge its nonsensical assertions.
    That's exactly what it's become lately.

Religion has largely declined in the US, and some of it has been replaced by extreme political dogma. Much like extreme devotion to religion, it requires unquestioning following and a devotion of one's entire being to it. Those on the outside are viewed as either evil or ignorant.

One notable difference between left and right extremism, however, is that the extreme left sees the other side as evil and dangerous, whereas the extreme right sees the other side as stupid/deluded/mentally ill.
    Pretty sure the stupid/deluded/mentally ill label is more appropriate for Team Retard than evil.

Few people are actually evil/dangerous, but many are retarded.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    democrats turning into caricature jokes over the last 3 years has been kinda funny? yo how bout that squad though
    fox is winning big time doing this. some of them are actually t shirt worthy. however being a white conservative male i cannot wear and have to value my safety and well being from being beaten up.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cartoons-slideshow

Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Social justice isn't causing more racism you dumb shits. More people have cameras. That's it. That's why you see more, because now people can catch it on video immediately.
    Dumbest thing I’ve ever read
    yeah ok buddy. See all of this shit has been going on for years, it has just been hidden away where your white ass can't see it. Now it's out in the open and caught on camera.

dumb fucks

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

Dumbest thing I’ve ever read
    yeah ok buddy. See all of this shit has been going on for years, it has just been hidden away where your white ass can't see it. Now it's out in the open and caught on camera.

dumb fucks
    I used to live in a South Florida ghetto with one of the highest murder rates in the US when I was poor. Has literal hookers on the corners and shootings every day. LOL! Angry fool!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

That's exactly what it's become lately.

Religion has largely declined in the US, and some of it has been replaced by extreme political dogma. Much like extreme devotion to religion, it requires unquestioning following and a devotion of one's entire being to it. Those on the outside are viewed as either evil or ignorant.

One notable difference between left and right extremism, however, is that the extreme left sees the other side as evil and dangerous, whereas the extreme right sees the other side as stupid/deluded/mentally ill.
    Pretty sure the stupid/deluded/mentally ill label is more appropriate for Team Retard than evil.

Few people are actually evil/dangerous, but many are retarded.
    Pretty sure the stupid/deluded/mentally ill label fits Sloppy Joe the sloppy hoe to a tee.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Thread Information