Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: At What Point Should Tucker Carlson be “Taken” off the Air?

Load Metric
    So I've already proved that Fox OAN and Newsmaxx do nothing but lie,
    * #SethRich,
    * OAN sued Maddow for calling them Russian propaganda, & lost so bad they had to pick up her attorney fees.
    * NewsMaxx's CEO "Trump's Lies are News"

and then this is how you say CNN lies???
    You couldn't get a better picture than that?
    If that is even real, (Like a 2% chance) it doesn't compare to the shit you watch every F'ing day.

PS Tucker is vaxxed.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    "Honest Anderson" Cooper reporting on a flood:
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    So I've already proved that Fox OAN and Newsmaxx do nothing but lie,
    * #SethRich,
    * OAN sued Maddow for calling them Russian propaganda, & lost so bad they had to pick up her attorney fees.
    * NewsMaxx's CEO "Trump's Lies are News"

and then this is how you say CNN lies???
    You couldn't get a better picture than that?
    If that is even real, (Like a 2% chance) it doesn't compare to the shit you watch every F'ing day.

PS Tucker is vaxxed.

"Honest Anderson" Cooper reporting on a flood:
    On Fox News you get both liberal and conservative opinion. On CNN you get just liberal opinion. So I get both points of view while jimmyg gets just the lefty point of view. That means jimmyg is ignorant and stupid as the day is long.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Wondering when Druff is going to start parroting the new conservotard claim that the FBI had people in the Capitol Insurrection crowd who were stoking the otherwise-peaceful election fraud protesters into becoming violent and storming the Capitol.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Don’t forget Mark Levin. Mark Levin should be taken to jail.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Wondering when Druff is going to start parroting the new conservotard claim that the FBI had people in the Capitol Insurrection crowd who were stoking the otherwise-peaceful election fraud protesters into becoming violent and storming the Capitol.

TUCKER CARLSON MORE LIKE CUCKER TARLSON WITH THOSE FAGGY BOWTIES

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    January 6 was an FBI massive failure. The protestors involved weren't exactly brain surgeons. The FBI should have been all over preventing it. But then we have to ask....did they really want to prevent it.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Do you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    January 6 was an FBI massive failure. The protestors involved weren't exactly brain surgeons. The FBI should have been all over preventing it. But then we have to ask....did they really want to prevent it.
    Yeah, and the DC Mayor deserves a lot of the blame here, as she declined to assign additional officers to help the Capitol Police, claiming it wasn't necessary. This was requested BEFORE the riots, and denied.

I had heard for months that some idiots were going to try to interfere with the transition of power, so I don't understand why this shit wasn't fortified with a high law enforcement presence, with orders to shoot if necessary to stop any kind of invasion. I had assumed this was going to be done, so I didn't worry about any kind of event like January 6 ever occurring. This was a massive failure in preparation, and heads should roll for it. But have they? As far as I've seen, the answer is no.

In a free country of 330 million, you're going to have groups of violent kooks on both sides of the political spectrum. You need to prepare properly to deal with them, and some of that preparation invovles making it very clear that anyone trying shit like this will get a bullet in the head.

The problem is that the Democrats want to blame this on Trump, and as far as the blame game goes here, he's low down on the list of who was most at fault for this fiasco.

Comments

splitthis: 100%

Load Metric
    Yeah, and the DC Mayor deserves a lot of the blame here, as she declined to assign additional officers to help the Capitol Police, claiming it wasn't necessary. This was requested BEFORE the riots, and denied.

I had heard for months that some idiots were going to try to interfere with the transition of power, so I don't understand why this shit wasn't fortified with a high law enforcement presence, with orders to shoot if necessary to stop any kind of invasion. I had assumed this was going to be done, so I didn't worry about any kind of event like January 6 ever occurring. This was a massive failure in preparation, and heads should roll for it. But have they? As far as I've seen, the answer is no.

In a free country of 330 million, you're going to have groups of violent kooks on both sides of the political spectrum. You need to prepare properly to deal with them, and some of that preparation invovles making it very clear that anyone trying shit like this will get a bullet in the head.

The problem is that the Democrats want to blame this on Trump, and as far as the blame game goes here, he's low down on the list of who was most at fault for this fiasco.
    Gee! I thought you were against having a bipartisan congressional commission to look into all of this??? Because such a commission would have had the authority to put into one definite report all of the disparate information collectable about all of the decision-making authorities who may have fucked up in handling this matter.

Instead, we will end up with a number of disparate formal reports that are likely to be more narrow in scope, as well as likely to be perceive by many conservative voters as highly partisan. So, good job on you for supporting the Republican’s obfuscation of this matter!

Name:  4A94B8D5-7E8C-402D-9EF4-2046031D88EF.gif
Views: 307
Size:  414.7 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Tucker Carlson is continuing his campaign of promoting white supremacy by attacking the establishment of Juneteenth as a federal holiday, which an overwhelming majority of Republicans in Congress supported, and which Trump had advocated just last year.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Tucker Carlson is continuing his campaign of promoting white supremacy by attacking the establishment of Juneteenth as a federal holiday, which an overwhelming majority of Republicans in Congress supported, and which Trump had advocated just last year.

Candace Owens can make a decent point once in awhile but for her to "oppose" this Federal Holiday is an embarrassment and shows what a tool she has become. JFC most banks are open, there's mail delivery, if you dont want to celebrate or recognize the holiday, go on with your business. No need to express a counter opinion to every damn thing.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Carlson should be taken off the air when he makes FOX less money than they pay him.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Carlson should be taken off the air when he makes FOX less money than they pay him.

The funny part about this is that apparently his show has seen a mass exodus of mainstream advertisers over the past few years, Mypillow filling 20% of the spots followed by in house Fox advertising. But it seems that the network has too much invested in him now where even if he were to lose all of his advertisers they would still keep him on the air to avoid the "free speech!, 1st amendment!, censorship!" blowback that would come from the Magatards who would then jump to OAN or Newsmax.

https://tvrev.com/whos-still-adverti...nd-of-q1-2021/

https://www.latimes.com/business/sto...or-advertisers

Load Metric
    TUCKER CARLSON IS GOD

Comments

splitthis: Not God, but a true patriot

Load Metric

Gee! I thought you were against having a bipartisan congressional commission to look into all of this??? Because such a commission would have had the authority to put into one definite report all of the disparate information collectable about all of the decision-making authorities who may have fucked up in handling this matter.

Instead, we will end up with a number of disparate formal reports that are likely to be more narrow in scope, as well as likely to be perceive by many conservative voters as highly partisan. So, good job on you for supporting the Republican’s obfuscation of this matter!

Name:  4A94B8D5-7E8C-402D-9EF4-2046031D88EF.gif
Views: 307
Size:  414.7 KB
    I'm not against bipartisan commissions as long as they look at the violence on both sides of the political spectrum. I'm appalled at violent leftists getting away with crimes while conservatives are charged with any infraction no matter how small.

The TWO-TIERED JUSTICE SYSTEM must go

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    TUCKER CARLSON IS GOD
    DWAI IS GOD

TUCKER CARLSON IS ONLY A CHERUB

Load Metric
    FBI has had repeated failures regarding terrorism. 9/11 being the biggest example. They had Intel and ignored it with no even standard follow up. Worse was Boston. They were handed information by the Russian FSB about the Tsarnaev brothers on a silver platter and instead played PC bullshit because they didn’t want to be seen as Islamist shaming and shit. And despite the purpose of DHS. DHS wasn’t given the info from the FBI about the 2 Militant radicalized Dagastani brothers. (Dagastan is the heart of the Islamist militant base in Russia)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

The funny part about this is that apparently his show has seen a mass exodus of mainstream advertisers over the past few years, Mypillow filling 20% of the spots followed by in house Fox advertising. But it seems that the network has too much invested in him now where even if he were to lose all of his advertisers they would still keep him on the air to avoid the "free speech!, 1st amendment!, censorship!" blowback that would come from the Magatards who would then jump to OAN or Newsmax.

https://tvrev.com/whos-still-adverti...nd-of-q1-2021/

https://www.latimes.com/business/sto...or-advertisers
    You fucking idiots. Tucker has the highest rated show on cable.

And not a peep from you extreme libtard bitches about the woke mob threatening the advertisers because they can't stand being exposed by Tucker.

And you dolts are also stupid enough not to know Carlson is going after House Minority Leader, Kevin McCarthy for opposing the bi-partisan effort to breakup of the big tech monopoly under anti-trust laws. He's a republican you dumb bitches. It appears McCarthy is beholden to certain big tech lobbyists. If he is then I want the bitch out.

PS: wittle waltie, instead of always calling people names why don't you try putting up some real facts for a change. You never do because you don't have a cogent argument.

Load Metric

You fucking idiots. Tucker has the highest rated show on cable.

And not a peep from you extreme libtard bitches about the woke mob threatening the advertisers because they can't stand being exposed by Tucker.

And you dolts are also stupid enough not to know Carlson is going after House Minority Leader, Kevin McCarthy for opposing the bi-partisan effort to breakup of the big tech monopoly under anti-trust laws. He's a republican you dumb bitches. It appears McCarthy is beholden to certain big tech lobbyists. If he is then I want the bitch out.

PS: wittle waltie, instead of always calling people names why don't you try putting up some real facts for a change. You never do because you don't have a cogent argument.
    You're right. Calling people names is immature and just shows that a person has nothing of substance to say.

Load Metric
    I support a ticket of Tucker and MTG.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Mumbles, I don't think commissions are necessary for the January 6 matter. For the most part, we know what happened -- at least from a factual standpoint.

However, if one must be formed, then there needs to be investigation of all violence in the year leading up to 1/6/21, not just the violence Democrats want to talk about.

Let me put it another way.

Say that Mason Malmuth demanded that I allow an "independent commission" to investigate the scams perpetrated by PFA users over its lifetime, and what could have been done to have prevented or thwarted them. Let's also say that Mason offered to staff a commission of 3 people who dislike me, 3 people who are neutral on me, and three people who like me.

Let's say I responded by saying, "Fine, we can do this, but we also need a second commission to investigate the scams on 2+2, and what you could have done to prevent or thwart them."

If Mason refused this, obviously I would also refuse his request, and the whole idea would die. It would be absurd to only investigate this site, when in fact more scams have taken place on 2+2 than on PFA.

That's basically what Republicans are saying. The riots, domestic terrorism, death, and destruction were far worse and longer-lasting related to BLM/Antifa than anything that happened on January 6. It would be absurd for Republicans to agree to investigate the smaller of the two problems, without an equivalent commission investigating the bigger problems the prior year.

The January 6 Capitol invasion was a failure of preparation. The summer 2020 riots were a failure of leadership.

Thread Information