Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: At What Point Should Tucker Carlson be “Taken” off the Air?

Load Metric
    Bob Beckel, another liberal, was on FNC for years:

POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Dennis Kucinich a paid contributor on Fox News:

Load Metric
    So you're arguing that Fox is the fairest network of them all, Mick?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    So you're arguing that Fox is the fairest network of them all, Mick?
    I watch conservatives debate liberals practically everyday on Fox News. And I watch liberals being interviewed on Fox News practically everyday. Yes, there is heavy conservative commentary too. But there is no way around hearing the liberal point of view on Fox News unless you turn the sound down when the liberals starts talking then turn it back up when they finish.

On CNN and MSDNC all I see is liberals talking to each other.

So you tell me which is the fairest network, Sloppy Seconds. And wittle waltie the libtard cuck is just as stupid as you.

Load Metric
    Jessica Tarlov is another paid liberal bitch who is a regular on Fox News. Here she is debating Sean Hannity and Tommi Lahren. These type of debates, conservatives against liberals, are routine on Fox News. You don't see that on CNN and MSDNC.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: swallow a huge black cock

splitthis: Lol Walt is asking you on a date

Load Metric
    Here's another paid liberal bitch whose a regular on Fox News, Leslie Marshall. Here she is in a debate with a republican a week ago on Senile Joe leaving the word GOD out of the Prayer Proclamation.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: you're senile, Biden is not.

Load Metric
    LOL wittle waltie is embarrassed because he knows the jig is up. I've shown him so many liberals that work on Fox News that he is speechless. Only has a few insults.

waltie, you are perfectly welcome to counter my display of liberals on Fox News and show us all the conservatives that appear regularly on CNN and MSDNC. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You can't do it though....can you? Because....there aren't any. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You libtard fuckers are busted. Fox News has the most balance. You can't get around it. But you won't admit it.

Here's another libtard under contract with Fox News, Marie Harf, former adviser to John Kerry:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    LOL wittle waltie is embarrassed because he knows the jig is up. I've shown him so many liberals that work on Fox News that he is speechless. Only has a few insults.

waltie, you are perfectly welcome to counter my display of liberals on Fox News and show us all the conservatives that appear regularly on CNN and MSDNC. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You can't do it though....can you? Because....there aren't any. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You libtard fuckers are busted. Fox News has the most balance. You can't get around it. But you won't admit it.

Here's another libtard under contract with Fox News, Marie Harf, former adviser to John Kerry:
    You must be confusing me with someone else.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Here's another liberal idiot I have to listen to on Fox News, Chris Hahn. He's rude and obnoxious. Horrible. Waltie anytime you want to put up a list of conservatives that appear regularly on CNN or MSNBC I'm waiting. LOL!!

Load Metric
    Here's another liberal idiot I have to listen to on Fox News, Chris Hahn. He's rude and obnoxious. Horrible. Waltie anytime you want to put up a list of conservatives that appear regularly on CNN or MSNBC I'm waiting. LOL!!

You know you don't have to watch, right?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

His caregiver won't let him have the remote.

Load Metric

Name:  8f88b8c6b91127faed98c32a894f80d4.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  14.8 KB

Comments

Walter Sobchak:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

You and your libtard friends are always screaming about how biased Fox News is. CNN and MSNBC are exclusively liberal opinion. You get practically zero conservative opinion on those networks. It's 100% hit pieces on conservatives. But on Fox News they have about 20 libtards on staff at any given time. So when you watch Fox News there is no getting around listening to both conservative and liberal opinion on the various issues. Those, like you, that get only one side of issues are as ignorant as the day is long.

It's not even close as to which network has the most balance.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Would Bitch Tit Barts the most successful gambler on the forum (or so he claims!) want to gamble on an MMA Bout?

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Dennis Kucinich? LMAO. Sure Fox has token liberals sprinkled throughout their daytime shows but they’re almost always special needs liberals. The handful of times they’ve allowed competent liberals on their shows, the liberals schooled the fox hosts like Mayor Pete repeatedly did near the end of the 2020 elections.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Dennis Kucinich? LMAO. Sure Fox has token liberals sprinkled throughout their daytime shows but they’re almost always special needs liberals. The handful of times they’ve allowed competent liberals on their shows, the liberals schooled the fox hosts like Mayor Pete repeatedly did near the end of the 2020 elections.
    When did Mayor Pete school anyone?

He's a good speaker and otherwise an empty suit. His talent is saying shit which sounds good on the surface, until you take a second and think about it, and realize he's really said nothing.

I remember when he spoke on late term abortion, and all the lefties an orgasm and shared his statement virally all over social media.

I forget the exact quote, but he basically said something like, "Republicans are acting like women everywhere are just going to show up to abortion clinics at the 7-month mark. The reality is that at that stage of the pregnancy, the women have already chosen a name, bought a crib, and set up the entire room for the child, and for them to end it at this point is a heartbreaking decision that never comes lightly. We need to trust women and their doctors to make the right decision when the time comes."

The libs were sure this was a mic-dropping moment where Pete totally pwned the pro-life right, and that there was no answer to this.

In reality, this statement was stupid. Republicans were never alleging that 35-year-old suburban housewives were deciding to randomly kill their fully formed healthy babies. Indeed, those type of women don't take the decision lightly, and would only terminate the pregnancy if there were major defects or if there were grave danger to themselves. But the actual incidence of late term abortion of healthy babies occurs when young women (or even teen girls) have a sudden change of heart regarding wanting the baby -- often due to a change in life circumstances or their boyfriend walking out on them. So Pete basically addressed the nonexistent part of the problem, and the gullible libs were falling all over themselves to applaud him.

As I said, an empty suit.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    again you seem to think "rum dick" isn't a trojan horse sent by sonatine to ruin your site, like this faggot actually wants discussion?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    The liberals on FNC are highly credentialed. You make my point for me. Mayor Pete got a lot of airtime of Fox News. Can you point to a prominent conservatie that got that kind of airtime out of CNN or MSLSD?

Face the facts, you get liberal along with conservative opinion on Fox News. You don't get the same on CNN or MSLSD.

Fight prediction: Pipes mops the floor with your punk ass.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-31-2021 at 02:51 AM.

Load Metric
    CNN is being sued by Alan Dershowitz to the tune of 300 million dollars for defamation. CNN edited a comment Dershowitz made at the impeachment trial of Trump to make it sound like he said the opposite of what he actually said. It also appeared to make him look incompetent. They ran the Dershowitz tape over and over again on CNN and made snide comments about it.

They tried to have the case thrown out on the grounds of "fair reporting." The judge ruled against it and now it's headed for discovery. CNN is going to get its ass kicked. They fucked around with one of the best lawyers this country ever produced.

To paraphrase the title of this thread, at what point should CNN be taken off the air.?
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-31-2021 at 03:25 AM.

Load Metric
    "Honest Anderson" Cooper reporting on a flood:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information