Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast

Thread: At What Point Should Tucker Carlson be “Taken” off the Air?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    What don’t you understand? Fascists have been dehumanizing people for 90 years by comparing them to vermin:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Here we go with the antisemitism card, give me a break. Tucker's been carrying water for Jews and Israel non stop his entire career.

He says the CIA killed JFK, it wasn't. It was the Mossad.
    He never mentions the ongoing genocide in Gaza or the daily war crimes or the fact that Israel is a rogue apartheid state.
    He claims that the great replacement is a plot by democrats to get more votes, there more to the story than that.

New rule: Jews do not get to decide what's antisemitic. They've used those allegations to silence fair criticism for far too long.
    Jeremy Corbyn comes to mind.
    John Kennedy was known for riding around in convertible limousines. He made himself a sitting duck. The parade route in Dallas was published on the front page of the Dallas Morning News a week before Kennedy arrived. There was a kook in Dallas named Lee Harvey Oswald who owned a rifle. The whole world including Oswald knew Kennedy rode around in convertibles. He seen in the Morning News that the parade route would pass right by the building he worked in. He set up a sniper's nest. When Kennedy rode by Oswald shot him.

That's the hard evidence. Then there is the conspiracy nonsense.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Wow! This is stunning.

FOX and the other media outlets know their house of cards is in danger. Tucker better be careful, the elite wouldn't bring a lawsuit if they didn't have the judges in their pocket.
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Banned
    Load Metric
    huge shift in momentum and the MSM is crumbling just like the Thomas Guide crumbled to GPS and how newspapers are a thing of the past

All these huge legacy media mega corporations are totally fucked

Load Metric
    FOX and the other media outlets know their house of cards is in danger. Tucker better be careful, the elite wouldn't bring a lawsuit if they didn't have the judges in their pocket.
    Twitter is an open platform. Tucker has the right to tweet as a private citizen. He hasn't monetized his videos So FNC doesn't have a case.

Tucker's first two episodes have gotten 170 million views. I don't think that number will hold up but he will certainly out run the cable news networks.

Here's Tucker Episode 3 where he tells how Trump gained the eternal wrath of the establishment, both right and left, by saying the pretext for going to war in Iraq was a lie.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1668757131825405954

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Twitter is an open platform. Tucker has the right to tweet as a private citizen. He hasn't monetized his videos So FNC doesn't have a case.

Tucker's first two episodes have gotten 170 million views. I don't think that number will hold up but he will certainly out run the cable news networks.

Here's Tucker Episode 3 where he tells how Trump gained the eternal wrath of the establishment, both right and left, by saying the pretext for going to war in Iraq was a lie.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1668757131825405954
    Such a shame you won't re-tell the story of you sliding off your scooter onto the toilet seat on the Bally's stall and shitting all over yourself. Very funny when the Bally's janitor came is and shouted this fucking guy again. LOL, what a depressing end to a life.

Load Metric
    Gonna be some percentage of trans zoomers who don’t want to fight abroad. Despite the inclusive military recruiting campaigns.

Tucker might catch on with surprising new demographics. Not kidding.

Gold
    Load Metric
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Gonna be some percentage of trans zoomers who don’t want to fight abroad. Despite the inclusive military recruiting campaigns.

Tucker might catch on with surprising new demographics. Not kidding.

try 88%+

Load Metric
    Bart, Tucker fans everywhere thank you guys for getting Tucker of FNC. He's burn the house down on Twitter. He's getting 3 times the views of the cable/network news outlets.

And don't worry about FNC suing him for breach of contract. If they do that they will get all their emails, texts and documents subpoenaed and they will have to testify in court. No way in hell Murdoch are going to testify under oath. LOL!

The best they can do is settle for him giving up future payments. He won't need them anyway. He stands to make many millions more than what FNC was paying him.

Once again, thanks, Bart.

Comments

Serial Fail: Bragging about twitter views. LOL

Load Metric
    Came thru my youtube feed today. People are putting Tucker's tweets on their youtube channels.

Load Metric
    Came watching my youtube feed today. People are jerking off to Tucker's tweets on their youtube channels.

And we thought Jefferey Toobin had a problem!

Load Metric
    n

Load Metric
    n
    Would you STFU. You shit yourself in a Ballys bathroom and flailed all over the floor like a spaz until the janitor propped you up in your scooter chair. GTFO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Would you STFU. You shit yourself in a Ballys bathroom and flailed all over the floor like a spaz until the janitor propped you up in your scooter chair. GTFO.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1672028714241249280

Load Metric
    This is what Robert Kennedy Jr. is up against:

Gold
    Load Metric
    Professional victim Abby Grossberg banks $12 million from FOX. I predicted she would get $10 million just for being Jewish, she got even more.

Banned
    Load Metric

someone tell Bart to get his punk ass back to this shitty pro censorship thread

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Paging Bart Hanson Brother Simpson!

splitthis: Unreal

Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    n

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I think the next 5-10 years you are going to see an absolute bloodbath with traditional media. It is already starting. There are SO many awesome, independent content creators on the scene now and there isn't a damn thing the networks can do about it. You want to do a 2 min hit on Fox News, or do you want to sit down on a podcast for an hour or more? The old model of opinion TV id dead. I can't even keep up with them all, and they are taking market share hand over fist. I truly think the only people that watch the traditional media stuff anymore will all be dead soon that is how old they are. No one was watching CNN or MSNBC before, and now Fox is going right down the drain with them. I am 45 and don't think I have turned on a regular TV for anything but a sporting event in the last 5 years. The only ones still hanging on will be gone in due time. Budgets will be slashed, jobs will be cut....and their reach that is already dwindling down to nothing will actually be nothing in the near future. Tucker will end up building his own network/platform like so many other have. You simply do not need these big corporations backing anymore to build a massive empire.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    I think the next 5-10 years you are going to see an absolute bloodbath with traditional media. It is already starting. There are SO many awesome, independent content creators on the scene now and there isn't a damn thing the networks can do about it. You want to do a 2 min hit on Fox News, or do you want to sit down on a podcast for an hour or more? The old model of opinion TV id dead. I can't even keep up with them all, and they are taking market share hand over fist. I truly think the only people that watch the traditional media stuff anymore will all be dead soon that is how old they are. No one was watching CNN or MSNBC before, and now Fox is going right down the drain with them. I am 45 and don't think I have turned on a regular TV for anything but a sporting event in the last 5 years. The only ones still hanging on will be gone in due time. Budgets will be slashed, jobs will be cut....and their reach that is already dwindling down to nothing will actually be nothing in the near future. Tucker will end up building his own network/platform like so many other have. You simply do not need these big corporations backing anymore to build a massive empire.

agree. short them all.

Thread Information