Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: At What Point Should Tucker Carlson be “Taken” off the Air?

Load Metric
    Lol poster boy for vaccthines talking about critical thinking. Rofl.

Thalidomide was safe and effective.

Name:  2-C6-AC0-C0-D51-E-447-A-933-B-19-B96-C08-B3-E0.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  15.7 KB
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    On March 8, 2023, Alex Jones, of all people predicted Tucker Carlson wouldn't be at Fox News much longer. This was about 6 weeks before Tucker was fired.

Jones said that Carlson had a lot more explosive material on J6 concerning federal agents in the crowd that day. Massive pressure by deep state and Schumer caused the Murdochs to order Tucker not to do anymore J6 episodes to which Tucker protested. Tucker delayed those stories but was deadset on having them air at some point. So the Murdochs dumped him before he could do it.

Here's Jones predicting Carlson's departure from FNC. Just another conspiracy theory by Jones, right, Hanson? Especially that part about Tucker not being at FNC much longer.

https://twitter.com/DOWNLOADdotNEWS/status/1650601454686666752

Holy shit, this post is fully Q.

The ideas here are mostly the the fault of the modern GOP and not pushing back on the conspiracy theories that permeate in it's base, which Tucker Carlson is not entirely innocent of promoting. I mean he's no Alex Jones but "Patriot Purge" and other well trimmed "presentations" of January 6th video are beyond comical. Most of the reason why he stopped showing his edits is because his narrative wasn't getting much traction outside of right wing loons and there is/was a real possibility that he was going to get sued personally by Ray Epps (see 60 Minutes last week).

And then you have a guy like Mickeycrimm believing that there is a deep state in this country and that Chuck Schumer can somehow shut down Fox News. Lack of education, lack of critical thinking, smh..
    OMG I really hope you're trolling, you don't think the deep state is real? I prefer to call them the estab. Some call them the uniparty or Neocons etc.

It's weird how these guys will never field even the most basic of questions, for instance.

Bart do you think Putin bombed the Nordstream 2 pipeline? A simple Y or N question.

Comments

mickeycrimm: Bart thinks Putin blew up Nordstream. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Load Metric
    On March 8, 2023, Alex Jones, of all people predicted Tucker Carlson wouldn't be at Fox News much longer. This was about 6 weeks before Tucker was fired.

Jones said that Carlson had a lot more explosive material on J6 concerning federal agents in the crowd that day. Massive pressure by deep state and Schumer caused the Murdochs to order Tucker not to do anymore J6 episodes to which Tucker protested. Tucker delayed those stories but was deadset on having them air at some point. So the Murdochs dumped him before he could do it.

Here's Jones predicting Carlson's departure from FNC. Just another conspiracy theory by Jones, right, Hanson? Especially that part about Tucker not being at FNC much longer.

https://twitter.com/DOWNLOADdotNEWS/status/1650601454686666752

Holy shit, this post is fully Q.

The ideas here are mostly the the fault of the modern GOP and not pushing back on the conspiracy theories that permeate in it's base, which Tucker Carlson is not entirely innocent of promoting. I mean he's no Alex Jones but "Patriot Purge" and other well trimmed "presentations" of January 6th video are beyond comical. Most of the reason why he stopped showing his edits is because his narrative wasn't getting much traction outside of right wing loons and there is/was a real possibility that he was going to get sued personally by Ray Epps (see 60 Minutes last week).

And then you have a guy like Mickeycrimm believing that there is a deep state in this country and that Chuck Schumer can somehow shut down Fox News. Lack of education, lack of critical thinking, smh..
    Hey dumbass, Tucker had a lot more material on Epps that he wanted to air. He absolutely was not afraid of Ray Epps. But the Murdochs stopped it. That's what Jones was talking about. But it wasn't just the Murdochs that stopped Carlson. It was the entire neocon establishment. They were getting to uncomfortable with Carlson speaking truth to power. So uncomfortabnle they were willing to fire the must popular news host on cable and take the repercussions. Carlson was fired because the neocon establishment had become deathly afraid of him. The Murdochs are part of the neocon establishment.

Why do you like Ray Epps? He was what you libtards repeatedly called an insurrectionist? Why hasn't he been charged with a crime like all the rest? Why do you libtard fucks like him so much now?

And conspiracy theories? You got fooled by one of the biggest there has ever been. That Trump conspired with the Russians in 2016. That whole thing was a product of Hillary and the deep state. You ate that shit up. Probably still believe it today. Lack of critical thinking.

No deep state? FBI spying on the Trump campaign. Over 50 former intelligence officials falsely claiming that the Hunter laptop was a Russian disinformation campaign? You ate that shit up. Lack of critical thinking.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

devidee: Bert gonna Bert.

Serial Fail: The guy who argued in court that no logical person would believe what he says.... he's the one who had all the truths!

Sloppy Joe: Tucker lies, mickey cries

splitthis:

tyde: Nailed it
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    By the way, the latest leak from Fox News to The New York Times about their former boy Tucker pretty convincingly proves that he is definitely NOT racist.

https://apple.news/ArmJZkM26SlKjgL4FCkBl1A

A newly revealed text message published by The New York Times shows former Fox News host Tucker Carlson expressing white supremacy and describing a momentary thirst for violence to a producer on his now-canceled show.

The Times reported that in the text, sent the day after the Jan. 6 attack, Carlson described watching a video of at least three Trump supporters jumping an “Antifa kid,” saying he hoped they would kill the kid but bemoaning that “jumping a guy like that” is not “how white men fight.”

Here’s the message in full, according to the Times:

A couple of weeks ago, I was watching video of people fighting on the street in Washington. A group of Trump guys surrounded an Antifa kid and started pounding the living shit out of him. It was three against one, at least. Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight…
    Right, Druff?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Tucker is bring a show to Twitter:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...a520392c&ei=25

And in his narrative today on Twitter it's easy to figure out why he was fired:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1656037032538390530

Bart, at what point do you think Tucker will be back on the air....with a bigger audience?

Comments

splitthis: Lolz

Bronze
    Load Metric

Bart, at what point do you think Tucker will be back on the air....with a bigger audience?
    Well this time in order to get Tucker off the air its a countdown until Twitter bankruptcy. I would say there is a non zero chance of that happening in the next few years. Much more of a chance than Fox voluntarily removing him from their network on their own, which we saw. I'm gleefully counting down the days...."Free speech" to lie your ass off under the ruse of journalism

Comments

OK2: aids

splitthis: Get another vax

devidee: We need to start putting the fats in camps again.

tigerpiper: Tucker referring to himself as We. Totally normal

Load Metric

Well this time in order to get Tucker off the air its a countdown until Twitter bankruptcy. I would say there is a non zero chance of that happening in the next few years. Much more of a chance than Fox voluntarily removing him from their network on their own, which we saw. I'm gleefully counting down the days...."Free speech" to lie your ass off under the ruse of journalism
    Name:  4657 (1).jpg
Views: 339
Size:  230.9 KB

Load Metric
    1m subscribers at $9.99/mo = $10m month, or almost 3x his Fox rate. And, he'd probably get more.
    -Any sponsor $ could go directly to Tucker.

Thanks to the SOROS group for propelling free speech and capitalism. Rofl.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    1m subscribers at $9.99/mo = $10m month, or almost 3x his Fox rate. And, he'd probably get more.
    -Any sponsor $ could go directly to Tucker.

Thanks to the SOROS group for propelling free speech and capitalism. Rofl.
    Here’s what happened. Carlson became more of a liability than an asset, so Rupert, being an absolute gangsta and an astute businessman, axed his ass. Tucker will whine for a while, and then fade into obscurity. A fate worse than death for an egomaniac like him.

Load Metric
    Tucker such a cuck he dodged truth social.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Way to go Bart Hansen, w/o Tucker now Republicans can openly call for WW3.
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    B. Hanson deserves the biannual PFA Haymaker award.
    Hanson calls out the Fox/Carlson problem, like a boss, two years ago.

Carlson’s button pushing editorial style was polarizing to say the least.
    Owner Murdoch, eventually listened to the only group he cares about…advertisers.

In a way the all mighty dollar corrected a problem it helped create

Comments

OK2: LMAO. Nobody wants you backing them you delusional drunk faggot

BartHanson: At least one person on this site is literate

Jayjami: God les that was spot out on

Load Metric

So Tucker posted this 4 weeks ago and he has literally done nothing since... What a loooooooser.... guy useless without fox producers....
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

So Tucker posted this 4 weeks ago and he has literally done nothing since... What a loooooooser.... guy useless without fox producers....
    Name:  ezgif-4-b5d46dc4cb.gif
Views: 256
Size:  3.28 MB

Comments

tyde: LOL dwai you kill me

Sloppy Joe:

Load Metric
    Good point about lying ones ass off under free speech. Here's some lies that are memorable to me. However, Bart, I don't think you remember these lies at all. Because you don't pay attention to libtard lies.

If you like your healthcare plan you can keep your healthcare plan. Everyone fell for that bullshit hook, line and sinker. This lie stung like a bitch because everyone's healthcare premiums doubled, tripled, quadrupled....and....deductibles went sky high. This lie did grave economic damage to the American people.

Trump colluded with the Russians was another massive lie. Hillary started it, the FBI grabbed that football and ran with it. They sabotaged Trump campaign then did their best to sabotage his presidency. All based on a lie.

The first time I heard on the news that "Trump colluded with the Russians" I instinctively knew it was a lie. It was no brainer that it was a Clinton campaign lie. Until that point I watched MSNBC, CNN and FNC. But MSNBC and CNN just pounded away every day on "Trump/Russia collusion." How do you sit and watch something everyday you know is a bald face lie?

MSNBC and CNN became unwatchable over the Trump/Russia fantasy. I mean, if you like fantasy shit you may as well be watching The Search For Bigfoot or Aliens and UFO's. That shit went on for 4 years. Fucking unbearable to have to hear that fucking lie everyday for years.

Then there's the 51 intelligence officials that said Hunter's laptop was russian disinformation. Talk about the fix being in? When someone says the election was stolen I don't think of ballot boxes being stuffed. That's not how it happened. The government and high tech shutting down stories like Hunter's laptop is how the election was stolen. Had they not shut the laptop story down it would have taken just 1% of voters in battleground states to vote the other way, or not vote at all, and Biden would have lost.

The lies listed above are just the tip of the iceberg. Bart, your side benefits immensely from freedom of speech. Free speech to tell massive lies.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

He's building a studio on his property in Maine. He hasn't been fired just taken off the air. They keep paying him to so he can't work elsewhere. The Murdochs are paying him 1.7 million a month to keep him quiet. But Tucker will make far more than that, and have a much bigger audience, in the digital world. Lawyers are working on it.

What is going to surprise a lot of folks is the number of people voluntarily leaving FNC to join Tucker in his new venture.

Cable is a dying world. Digital is the future. The only thing the Murdochs accomplished was getting Tucker off the Titanic before it hit the iceberg.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Bart's so cringe,
    He's surely a smart guy but at the same time totally clueless.
    Facts mean nothing to him, it's a weird phenom.

Bart you're demoralized, you'll be begging for Tucker to come back when a military boot kicks your fat bottom and informs you that
    you've been drafted to go to Ukraine.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I heard on the radio that he is creating a show on Twitter because it’s not listed in his non compete….hmm

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    I heard on the radio that he is creating a show on Twitter because it’s not listed in his non compete….hmm
    If true, they should fire whichever lawyer at Fox drew up the contract.

It's not like internet radio shows are something new.

How difficult would it be to have the non-compete language state something like, "Tucker Carlson agrees he will not appear on any other form of non-Fox-owned broadcast media without express permission from Fox, for the duration of the terms of this contact, including television, radio, satellite, internet, or nay other form of media where Mr. Carlson's voice or image is transmitted to the masses."

They might have used some idiotic cookie-cutter contract which just forbids him to appear on radio, television, and satellite, and wasn't updated to include internet. If true, it's a tremendous fail.

Thread Information