Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: At What Point Should Tucker Carlson be “Taken” off the Air?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    If you get most of your information from Tucker Carlson you have a lot of problems.

If you get your information from CNN and MSLSD you are as ignorant and stupid as the day is long. They make the shit up to satisfy their deranged lefty viewers. Of which, there aren't to many left. Their ratings are sinking faster than a marble in the ocean.

Comments

splitthis:
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    It's going to take a long time to come to fruition but the Dominion/Lindell lawsuit is going to be the biggest free speech lawsuit in history. It's going to shake a lot of tree's.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: it may even teach you how to use an apostrophe

splitthis:
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Tucker Carlson isn’t speaking to any of you guys. He’s speaking to the millions of uneducated white adults making minimum wage and living paycheck to paycheck or on government assistance. These people pretty much live in trailer parks, and TV is their main source of entertainment. They don’t even know what the Wall Street Journal is.

Carson spreads conspiracies that people who lack critical thinking skills readily accept as fact. The main one being that evil liberal forces are out to destroy their way of life, and this is the primary reason for their personal and professional failures. Ironically, this is the antithesis of conservative thought.

Should he be taken off the air? No. He has the absolute right to spout that shit. Give him enough rope to hang himself. Eventually he’ll go too far, and as soon he is a liability to Fox, they’ll dump him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Tucker Carlson isn’t speaking to any of you guys. He’s speaking to the millions of uneducated white adults making minimum wage and living paycheck to paycheck or on government assistance. These people pretty much live in trailer parks, and TV is their main source of entertainment. They don’t even know what the Wall Street Journal is.

Carson spreads conspiracies that people who lack critical thinking skills readily accept as fact. The main one being that evil liberal forces are out to destroy their way of life, and this is the primary reason for their personal and professional failures. Ironically, this is the antithesis of conservative thought.
    :CarlsonDerangementSyndrome.gif

Load Metric
    LOL, ignorant for getting real news?

Mickey, Mickey, Mickey, you need to take your BP meds or something
    why do you get so sensitive when people call Fox news liars?
    Can you prove this about CNN or MSNBC? #SethRich #CheckMate

I've been asking for proof since Trump came down the elevator.
    No, you can't, so you will w/b call me stupid

If you are a GOP, and got vaccinated, you KNOW RW media is just lies. You are essentially a RINO.

And DWAI and to anyone else that needs to hear this
    Name:  fascist.PNG
Views: 453
Size:  1.8 KB as long as you hate ANTIFA
    this nameless faceless group of Trump enemies that are everywhere and nowhere at the same time
    you are a fascist. Why do you think they hate Trump so much?
    You want ANITFA to be gone? Stop w/the white supremacy shit, that is it.
    I just can't imagine you RWers being in history class, and when they got to WW2,
    you were saying, 'you know if this NAZI thing happens again, I want to be on the propaganda/evil side'.

I watch the same news outlets I've always watched, its like the RW media turned into the National Inquirer.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    If you get your information from CNN and MSLSD you are as ignorant and stupid as the day is long. They make the shit up to satisfy their deranged lefty viewers. Of which, there aren't to many left. Their ratings are sinking faster than a marble in the ocean.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Actually, as usual, you are wrong. ANTIFA is a Facist organization. Irony at it's finest

gimmick:
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Can you prove this about CNN or MSNBC? #SethRich #CheckMate

Load Metric

You don’t think what you just described is a majority of PFA?

Comments

nunbeater: lol ikr
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Silver
    Load Metric
    The authoritarian left demands 100% compliance, all opposition must be squashed, all opinions brought in line.

Dudes can be chicks.

Black people cannot be racist, and when a black dude stabs an old Asian lady unprovoked, it is a manifestation of white supremacy.

Riots are good during a pandemic, because, after all, racism is the TRUE threat to public health.

Antifa is just an idea, and Proud Boys are the ones who burned down countless cities and caused billions of damages.

---

The reason Tucker is as big as he is, and why you hate him, is because he calls out these contradictions that most of us see, unless you are still disbelieving your lying eyes and have your head in the sand like a typical blue anon.

Comments

dwai: facts

splitthis: 100%

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    The authoritarian left demands 100% compliance, all opposition must be squashed, all opinions brought in line.

Dudes can be chicks.

Black people cannot be racist, and when a black dude stabs an old Asian lady unprovoked, it is a manifestation of white supremacy.

Riots are good during a pandemic, because, after all, racism is the TRUE threat to public health.

Antifa is just an idea, and Proud Boys are the ones who burned down countless cities and caused billions of damages.

---

The reason Tucker is as big as he is, and why you hate him, is because he calls out these contradictions that most of us see, unless you are still disbelieving your lying eyes and have your head in the sand like a typical blue anon.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    If you get most of your information from Tucker Carlson you have a lot of problems.

Yeah now they're saying that Biden wants to make a law about how often you can have a hamburger.

Name:  BDSgif.gif
Views: 664
Size:  634.9 KB

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Can you show me where Biden ever said he wants to make a law limiting how often you can have a hamburger? Because that's what they're repeating 20 times a day on Fox News.

Load Metric

Carson spreads conspiracies that people who lack critical thinking skills readily accept as fact.
    The main one being that evil liberal forces are out to destroy their way of life, and this is the primary reason for their personal and professional failures. Ironically, this is the antithesis of conservative thought.

Should he be taken off the air? No. He has the absolute right to spout that shit. Give him enough rope to hang himself. Eventually he’ll go too far, and as soon he is a liability to Fox, they’ll dump him.
    So in other words mickeycrimm

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

Dudes can be chicks.

---

So yeah none of that is true but if it helps you go to sleep at night to think that, good for you. Probably healthier to just rub one out instead.

Gold
    Load Metric

Cool

Just when you thought Bitch Tits Hanson could not get any more pathetic! Bart Hansen is a pathetic loser obsessed with censorship. A few months ago he called PFA and said he wanted the poker community to “gang up” on some woman he say on Twitter sharing opinions about Coronavirus that he disagreed with. An unbelievably weak “guy”.

Just imagine for a minute you knew your father was on Twitter herrings his panties in such a bunch over some WOMANS OPINION, that he calls a radio show to try to get a community of poker dweebs to harass her online. Would you be proud?

Now Bitch Tits is crying about what other people watch in TV? WHO CARES? Just don’t watch the show Bitch Tits! I never watch any news and I am stunning handsome, ripped, rich and just an all around winner. The lowest point of my life was the time period where I cared about the news and politics.

Should Bitch Tits Hansen be allowed to have a YouTube channel? After all, people should not be exposed to his effeminate, soy nature. One time I clicked one of his videos and the next day my bench press Max suffered a significant amount. I asked my doctor friend (doctors are experts, always right), he said it was due to “soy exposure”. I exposed myself to Bitch Tits Hanson and suffered the consequences.

All joking aside, just remarkable to see Bitch Tits Bart start this thread. Is it a joke? High level troll? There is surely no adult male out there crying that he wants people he disagrees with banned from having TV shows. I literally can not relate in any way shape or form to this thinking.

It’s tough for me to even comprehend there are males out there that head opinions they disagree with and their response is to call for the government to ban those people from sharing their beliefs.

Is Bitch Tits Hansen gay? This is a serious question.

I also believe that Bart Hansen’s training site is a waste of money and close to a scam. Bart is not as good of a boy as he pretends to be online. Be careful Bart!

One more thing, Bitch Tits, before you get yourself all worked up over some opinion you heard on TV, why don’t you get yourself in shape? You are physically repulsive and incapable of defending yourself or your loved ones.

Comments

splitthis: Lol

dwai:

Walter Sobchak: misogynist

Gold
    Load Metric

White men are pathetic and stupid! If only they were as smart as Gay here! Gay is known for his critical thinking skills and is a personal and professional success!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Just when you thought Bitch Tits Hanson could not get any more pathetic! Bart Hansen is a pathetic loser obsessed with censorship. A few months ago he called PFA and said he wanted the poker community to “gang up” on some woman he say on Twitter sharing opinions about Coronavirus that he disagreed with. An unbelievably weak “guy”.

Just imagine for a minute you knew your father was on Twitter herrings his panties in such a bunch over some WOMANS OPINION, that he calls a radio show to try to get a community of poker dweebs to harass her online. Would you be proud?

Now Bitch Tits is crying about what other people watch in TV? WHO CARES? Just don’t watch the show Bitch Tits! I never watch any news and I am stunning handsome, ripped, rich and just an all around winner. The lowest point of my life was the time period where I cared about the news and politics.

Should Bitch Tits Hansen be allowed to have a YouTube channel? After all, people should not be exposed to his effeminate, soy nature. One time I clicked one of his videos and the next day my bench press Max suffered a significant amount. I asked my doctor friend (doctors are experts, always right), he said it was due to “soy exposure”. I exposed myself to Bitch Tits Hanson and suffered the consequences.

All joking aside, just remarkable to see Bitch Tits Bart start this thread. Is it a joke? High level troll? There is surely no adult male out there crying that he wants people he disagrees with banned from having TV shows. I literally can not relate in any way shape or form to this thinking.

It’s tough for me to even comprehend there are males out there that head opinions they disagree with and their response is to call for the government to ban those people from sharing their beliefs.

Is Bitch Tits Hansen gay? This is a serious question.

I also believe that Bart Hansen’s training site is a waste of money and close to a scam. Bart is not as good of a boy as he pretends to be online. Be careful Bart!

One more thing, Bitch Tits, before you get yourself all worked up over some opinion you heard on TV, why don’t you get yourself in shape? You are physically repulsive and incapable of defending yourself or your loved ones.

Load Metric
    If taken off air is a euphemism for “removed from this planet” then the answer is yesterday

Comments

ftpjesus: While not a direct violence threat your post walks right up to the line and leaning over advocating essentially for somebody to kill Carlson..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

:CarlsonDerangementSyndrome.gif
    :dwaisuckingblackcock.gif

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Reminder: No physical violence threats allowed on this site, even if they aren't serious. I had to edit one of the posts which contained one. Nobody complained to me, btw. I removed it on my own because it's not allowed here.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Carlson actually gets a bad rap.

I don't regularly watch him, but a high percentage of what he says is very reasonable (and very mainstream conservative stuff).

A small percentage is incorrect or conspiracy-like, but that's what gets all the attention from the left & mainstream media trying to trash him. Then you have idiots on the left taking him out of context and falsely portraying him as an awful racist or whatever, to where if you watch the clips they present and think criticially, you realize they're full of shit.

Thread Information