Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: At What Point Should Tucker Carlson be “Taken” off the Air?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post
    Anybody catch the fact that handing over the J6 tapes to Tucker Carlson was part of the back room, “handshake” agreement fostered by Matt Gaetz that allowed for that twat Kevin McCarthy to become the speaker?
    Name:  conspiracy-theory.gif
Views: 462
Size:  2.60 MB

crazy conspiracy theories

Comments

Sidewinder: Indeed

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Anybody catch the fact that handing over the J6 tapes to Tucker Carlson was part of the back room, “handshake” agreement fostered by Matt Gaetz that allowed for that twat Kevin McCarthy to become the speaker?
    Name:  conspiracy-theory.gif
Views: 462
Size:  2.60 MB

crazy conspiracy theories
    7 booster shots will cause the brain to short circuit.

Comments

Sidewinder: Yup

Gold
    Load Metric
    This is an ultra rare event, maybe even unprecedented. It would be nice to see this much more often.

Here's Naomi Wolf apologizing to Conservatives for being wrong about Jan 6th.
    https://naomiwolf.substack.com/p/dea...ves-i-am-sorry
    There is no way to avoid this moment. The formal letter of apology. From me. To Conservatives and to those who “put America first” everywhere.

It’s tempting to sweep this confrontation with my own gullibility under the rug — to “move on” without ever acknowledging that I was duped, and that as a result I made mistakes in judgement, and that these mistakes, multiplied by the tens of thousands and millions on the part of people just like me, hurt millions of other people like you all, in existential ways...

It would be nice for Bart Hanson, Mumbles and Jimmy to acknowledge they got duped as well. They got duped on the Hunter Biden laptop and Vladimir Putin and Zelensky to name a few.

It would also be nice if Druff along with half this forum had an emergency radio, call in special show and all of you, with tears in your eyes admit to being wrong about Bernie.
    And all of you pledge to support Medicare for all. That would be a good start.

Silver
    Load Metric
    What is Operation Mockingbird?

Operation Mockingbird was a covert U.S. government operation run by the CIA to implant pro-US propaganda in American media and front organizations. Starting in the 1950s, the CIA began to hire and contract students and people in the media to write false stories, or embellish stories to favor the U.S government.

Load Metric
    Voting on bills separately as opposed to packaging them up in omnibus bills was the big issue with the holdouts. Among many issues. I don't recall anything about the J6 tapes. But if it was there it was a side issue and not a deal breaker.

But I don't get why those that were always for freedom of information are now against it. The J6 tapes can't do anything but spread more light on what happened.

Tucker just said he has made the tapes available to all news agencies but so far not one has contacted him.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Finally some truth from your little fascist faggot:

Carlson added of Trump, “I hate him passionately.” The Fox host said of the Trump presidency, “That’s the last four years. We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”
    It’s funny how Druff didn’t seem to use his superpower of detecting fraud to point out how much of a fraud Tucker Carlson is before these private conversations became public.

Comments

BartHanson:

mickeycrimm: Mumbles is a fraud
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    He is a dancing monkey reading a teleprompter written by someone else for ratings.

What makes you think he has any other motivations?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

Carlson added of Trump, “I hate him passionately.” The Fox host said of the Trump presidency, “That’s the last four years. We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”

LOL IMAGINE LARPing AS A LEFTIST ON A 7TH TIER POKER FORUM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

LOL IMAGINE LARPing AS A LEFTIST ON A 7TH TIER POKER FORUM.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:  [/QUOTE]

Comments

dwai: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Finally some truth from your little fascist idiotic:

It’s funny how Druff didn’t seem to use his superpower of detecting fraud to point out how much of a fraud Tucker Carlson is before these private conversations became public.
    How was I supposed to know what Tucker thought behind closed doors?

I'm not surprised that Tucker thought the election fraud thing was bullshit. I am surprised he didn't like Trump's first 3 years, as there was near-universal agreement among conservatives that he was doing a good job during that time.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Memos go around telling party members what catchphrases to use on various issues. Years ago republicans used the term "class warfare" when commenting about dems wanting to raise taxes on the rich. It was Newt Gingrich that invented the term and sent a memo around telling everyone to use it. I heard that term over and over again from multiple republicans.

For J6 a memo was sent around telling dems to use the phrase "deadly insurrection." And I've heard that phrase used repeatedly by multiple dems.

Those in the media that repeatedly told you that cops were killed on J6 were bald face liars.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Memos go around telling party members what catchphrases to use on various issues. Years ago republicans used the term "class warfare" when commenting about dems wanting to raise taxes on the rich. It was Newt Gingrich that invented the term and sent a memo around telling everyone to use it. I heard that term over and over again from multiple republicans.

For J6 a memo was sent around telling dems to use the phrase "deadly insurrection." And I've heard that phrase used repeatedly by multiple dems.

Those in the media that repeatedly told you that cops were killed on J6 were bald face liars.

Crimm thirst for Tucker getting a little heavy and uncomfortable.

Team Retard really are like lemmings convinced by anything.

Comments

Jayjami: He’s totally gay for him
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    N

Gold
    Load Metric
    FOX News and Tucker had a traitor working for them.
    Producer Abby Grossberg

A producer for Fox News who has worked for Maria Batirormo and Tucker Carlson alleged in court filings Monday that she was coerced by executives into providing misleading testimony in the $1.6 billion defamation suit that Dominion Voting Systems has levied against the Fox Corp.-backed outlet.

Grossberg’s allegations also spotlight what she said was a rough culture at the Carlson show. In her New York filing, Grossberg alleged staffers made crude remarks about women and Jews.

She's a lying ass bitch, hey Abby might as well claim they said the N word, tied nooses and drew swastikas all over the studio too.
    I want to know what her ties are to Bill Kristol and his fellow Neocons, I bet they're substantial.
    https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/fox...se-1235560338/

Here's what people don't get, Tucker's not a racist at all.

In another article she claims she's being set up to take the blame for Dominion. I bet she was to blame, she was setting up FOX News and Tucker specifically.
    You have to know they've been gunning for Tucker for years.

Comments

Tellafriend: picking on jews in front of a jew
    Last edited by Entropy; 03-25-2023 at 04:44 PM.

Load Metric
    Tucker has layed off showing the J6 videos. I think he got strong armed by the Murdochs. There is some kind of feud between the Murdochs and Trump. The Wall Street Journal, New York Post and Fox News, all owned by the Murdochs suddenly got very harsh on Trump. Something's up. They don't want to do anything that might be favorable to Trump. That's why they are giving DiSantis so much airtime.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Tucker has layed off showing the J6 videos. I think he got strong armed by the Murdochs. There is some kind of feud between the Murdochs and Trump. The Wall Street Journal, New York Post and Fox News, all owned by the Murdochs suddenly got very harsh on Trump. Something's up. They don't want to do anything that might be favorable to Trump. That's why they are giving DiSantis so much airtime.
    No. What happened is that 99.9% of the tapes demonstrate treasonous behavior on the part of Trump’s fascist lemmings. So he ain’t got nothing to show.

Gold
    Load Metric
    No. What happened is that 99.9% of the tapes demonstrate treasonous behavior on the part of Trump’s fascist lemmings. So he ain’t got nothing to show.
    Name:  FsIPAaFaEAET-2Z.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  31.2 KB
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric

Name:  chapelle-charlie-murphy (1).gif
Views: 139
Size:  4.62 MB

Thread Information