Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: At What Point Should Tucker Carlson be “Taken” off the Air?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    199 mass shootings this year and you autists want to talk about a FOX personality.

There have always been white supremists. Always. We have not had kids shooting up their junior high school. We have not had 18yr olds with automatic weapons and tactical gear taking out a dozen people on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

That’s the issue. Perhaps you wanna talk about why.

That today Tucker Carlson is the talking point says something about America. You don’t like Carlson don’t watch.

Fucked
    Agree, it's a destructive tactic that both sides equally deploy.

Political discourse in America has been getting worse for years, accelerated by the left's distaste of Trump (guilty). Both parties can only make gains by using fear tactics. Portland downtown probably isn't going to exist when Roe gets overturned.

Country is fucked.

Comments

mickeycrimm: Sloppy is a cuck
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post
    Bumping this as it seems relevant to the events in Buffalo over the weekend. There is definitely an outcry regarding Carlson's touting of "white replacement theory" and how this might have influenced the shooter.

Lol falling for this MSM contrived talking point. I admit I am Actually a little disappointed that BCR of all people is falling for it, as he is usually such a thoughtful person. But it just shows that if you push the right buttons on anyone (including myself) you can trigger their lizard brain and manipulate them into believing whatever you want.

FWIW the shooter left a 180 page manifesto, where he wrote a lot about his influences and philosophy. He doesn’t mention Tucker once, or acknowledge at all that he consumes right wing American media, and indeed many of his ideas are very antithetical to Tucker’s worldview. FWIW the shooter actually viewed himself as a leftist (at least according to his worldview of what a true leftist is) and spoke very negatively towards what he viewed as right wing “corporate conservatism”

The whole Tucker being responsible thing is completely dishonest and fabricated by the MSM, and is as intellectually honest as blaming some left wing politician or personality (pick any one) for the shooter that targeted the republicans softball game a few years ago.
    I don’t blame Tucker Carlson. I said he preaches to his choir. I would think that’s self-evident.

I don’t blame any one thing in particular for mass shootings. If I was taking a left position it would be on guns, but I’m not really a gun grabber.

I mentioned George Floyd because while these white replacement motivated shootings are a small sliver of the overall uptick in mass shootings, those half a dozen incidents have killed more people than all murders associated with millions of protestors after Floyd. That was 100 pages here. This wasn’t even thread-worthy. Almost all those killings were protestors killing each other.

San said we didn’t have mass shooters back when. Agree. We also didn’t have “white replacement” shooters. Tucker is only relevant as he’s the main guy talking that nonsense on major media. I doubt some 18 year old is watching Tucker. I’m sure he got it off some Chan shit or reddit.

We’ve been poor. We’ve had more violent times in this country than presently. We’ve always had a proliferation of guns. If anything, what coincides most with mass shootings is the internet. The ability for the mentally askew to become radicalized by finding a community of other morons, whatever their ideology. Also the isolating effect of living through the internet. A lot of these people look like they don’t have a lot of human interaction. I haven’t seen anything on this shooter in particular, but in general.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    yes, he says so himself in his manifesto

LOL HE SAYS THE EXACT OPPOSITE. SPECIFICALLY DROVE TO A BLACK-ISH AREA. YUGE WHITE REPLACEMENT THEORY FOLLOWER. 4CHAN /POL/ YADDA YADDA. BUT YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY.

just because he's a racist piece of shit doesn't mean he's not a leftist, quite the opposite tbh

try reading his words before believing cnn you Canadian fuck head

Load Metric
    White supremacy is an ideology of peace. The vast majority of white supremacists are peaceful and I'm afraid that events like this latest shooting will have negative impact on the millions of peaceful white supremacists.

Gold
    Load Metric
    The message is clear, if you're white no matter how much credible evidence proving that you're being replaced (census, immigration statistics, demographic trends, statements, policy documents) you better act like it's not true. If you say a single word against the current immigration or border policy, you are a terrorist of the highest order.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

Lol falling for this MSM contrived talking point. I admit I am Actually a little disappointed that BCR of all people is falling for it, as he is usually such a thoughtful person. But it just shows that if you push the right buttons on anyone (including myself) you can trigger their lizard brain and manipulate them into believing whatever you want.

FWIW the shooter left a 180 page manifesto, where he wrote a lot about his influences and philosophy. He doesn’t mention Tucker once, or acknowledge at all that he consumes right wing American media, and indeed many of his ideas are very antithetical to Tucker’s worldview. FWIW the shooter actually viewed himself as a leftist (at least according to his worldview of what a true leftist is) and spoke very negatively towards what he viewed as right wing “corporate conservatism”

The whole Tucker being responsible thing is completely dishonest and fabricated by the MSM, and is as intellectually honest as blaming some left wing politician or personality (pick any one) for the shooter that targeted the republicans softball game a few years ago.
    I don’t blame Tucker Carlson. I said he preaches to his choir. I would think that’s self-evident.

I don’t blame any one thing in particular for mass shootings. If I was taking a left position it would be on guns, but I’m not really a gun grabber.

I mentioned George Floyd because while these white replacement motivated shootings are a small sliver of the overall uptick in mass shootings, those half a dozen incidents have killed more people than all murders associated with millions of protestors after Floyd. That was 100 pages here. This wasn’t even thread-worthy. Almost all those killings were protestors killing each other.

San said we didn’t have mass shooters back when. Agree. We also didn’t have “white replacement” shooters. Tucker is only relevant as he’s the main guy talking that nonsense on major media. I doubt some 18 year old is watching Tucker. I’m sure he got it off some Chan shit or reddit.

We’ve been poor. We’ve had more violent times in this country than presently. We’ve always had a proliferation of guns. If anything, what coincides most with mass shootings is the internet. The ability for the mentally askew to become radicalized by finding a community of other morons, whatever their ideology. Also the isolating effect of living through the internet. A lot of these people look like they don’t have a lot of human interaction. I haven’t seen anything on this shooter in particular, but in general.
    You talk a good game, now take your ass to the hood and help a brotha out. Move into a black neighborhood, put your kids in a majority black school. How come you haven't done that already, it's cheaper and better.

Having a few black friends isn't enough, move into the hood and prove you're not racist.

I unfairly called you out, i apologize.. We're going to be in a nuclear war within the month anyhow.
    Last edited by Entropy; 05-16-2022 at 03:33 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    The MSM, Merrick Garland, Mayorkis and Biden lecturing white people about racism, hahahaahah
    Meanwhile

But seriously
    They need to seriously curb the availability of firearms or ammo, it's out of control.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    The MSM, Merrick Garland, Mayorkis and Biden lecturing white people about racism, hahahaahah
    Meanwhile

But seriously
    They need to seriously curb the availability of firearms or ammo, it's out of control.
    I see ~8 people in the photo, pretty small sample to condemn a entire race of people for watching a few bombs going off bro...

also you are quite the hypocrite when you celebrate marauding Russians slaughter woman and children while they invade a friendly non aggressive country and condemned this other shit.

your hand wringing, finger pointing and acting scared is super hilarious and quite entertaining so ill give you a pass on this one.

I hear if you put your head in the sand bad things go away. and good chance to sun your nuts.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Gold
    Load Metric
    A dose of Reality
    Name:  reality.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  189.8 KB

Load Metric
    not sure about this gif but TERESA RIBS yo call me girl

Comments

dwai: lol

Gold
    Load Metric
    I decided to look up a couple names.
    They were responding to a used car ad that was a robbery.
    5 kids
    Name:  Joseph-Jossline-Roland-.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  69.0 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    And here's what Twitter had pinned all day, it's pretty clear that headline is meant to provoke a black response.
    Name:  AP.PNG
Views: 236
Size:  583.4 KB
    i'm out

Load Metric
    just please tell me terry ribs is ok

Gold
    Load Metric
    Here's Tucker's response to all this.
    He hits it so far out of the park, wow.

He's right, we should copy Rwanda's solution.

Bronze
    Load Metric

He hits it out of the park? What the hell are you talking about? He won't take any responsibility for his near daily white replacement theory bullshit he spews on air, while continuing to blame anything and everything on Democrats and the Biden administration.

But oh yeah he hit hit out of the park lol. If you believe that you're either brainwashed or just idiotic. I'm not sure which yet.

Load Metric
    Tucker Carlson is under attack!
    A look behind the The New York Times reports on Tucker Carlson
    Over the weekend, the Times published a stunningly detailed and deeply-reported three-part series on the Fox News prime-time host
    >https://www.poynter.org/commentary/2...ucker-carlson/

I didn't know the NYT's still did investigations, to make a long story short they conclude Tucker's a racist and his audience are ok with it.

You can find links to what the Times wrote in the link above.
    Leftists are highly talented at calling people racists, mysogenists, white supremacists, etc. But they are miserable failures at running governments. Look where all the trouble is in this country. It's all in the liberal run towns. Liberals turn towns into cess pools.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    FBI statistics:

8% of black murder victims were killed by whites.

90% of black murder victims were killed by blacks.

Blacks represent 13% of the population but commit 48% of the murders in USA.

Blacks killed by cops each year is always in the single digits but blacks killed by blacks runs about 3000 a year.

The white supremacy talk always gets turned up by Democrats every election cycle to scare blacks into continuing to vote democrat.

The shooting at Laguna Woods was by a Chinese Communist because the congregation was Taiwanese. Lefty violence. But don't expect the MSM to let you know that.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-17-2022 at 12:37 AM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20220517-052249_Gallery.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  232.6 KB

Comments

Tellafriend: lol

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformDorm View Post

He hits it out of the park? What the hell are you talking about? He won't take any responsibility for his near daily white replacement theory bullshit he spews on air, while continuing to blame anything and everything on Democrats and the Biden administration.

But oh yeah he hit hit out of the park lol. If you believe that you're either brainwashed or just idiotic. I'm not sure which yet.
    Hahahahah whatever you say Amalek.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

LOL HE SAYS THE EXACT OPPOSITE. SPECIFICALLY DROVE TO A BLACK-ISH AREA. YUGE WHITE REPLACEMENT THEORY FOLLOWER. 4CHAN /POL/ YADDA YADDA. BUT YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY.

just because he's a racist piece of shit doesn't mean he's not a leftist, quite the opposite tbh

try reading his words before believing cnn you Canadian fuck head

YEAH BRO ALL THE LEFTIES ARE BEING RADICALIZED ON ALT RIGHT CESSPOOL /POL/. FUCKING RETARD.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Thread Information