Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: At What Point Should Tucker Carlson be “Taken” off the Air?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I spoke to tuckers people and they agreed to much time was wasted. Pretty disappointing first episode. Clearly put together last minute. All over the fucking place and even talks about aliens. He’s clearly going the Alex Jones route.

https://twitter.com/tuckercarlson/status/1666203439146172419

ALEX JONES IS GOD, THAT'S WHERE YOU WENT WRONG

ALSO TUCKER IS GOD CAUSE HE TILTS INFANT BRAINS LIKE YOU AND BARTHANSON
    Name:  ezgif-4-b5d46dc4cb.gif
Views: 292
Size:  3.28 MB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    The burden is on the listener/reader to disseminate fact from fiction

Removing dissenting voices that challenge the status quo or mainstream narratives only ends in tyranny

This is why liberals fucking suck

The concept of free speech in its purest form is unthinkable

The notion of ‘canceling’ or de-platforming anyone from any discussion or debate is Orwellian at best

Only the feeble and weak minded shy away from open debate

Instead of calling to ‘remove’ Tucker from the air, Bart could have just as easily turned the channel

If you actually believe in ‘removing’ people that have a different opinion or belief system than you do, it just makes you a huge pussy
    Dear Tydist,

Where do you come down on the issue of "deep fakes"? Should the burden be on the listener/reader/viewer to disseminate fact from fiction?

With the accelerated emergence of AI it's not going to be long before you see/hear a completely fake speech or worse, footage of an event that never happened, created solely for the purpose of causing civil unrest. I asked Druff this exact question a few years ago on this forum.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post
    The burden is on the listener/reader to disseminate fact from fiction

Removing dissenting voices that challenge the status quo or mainstream narratives only ends in tyranny

This is why liberals fucking suck

The concept of free speech in its purest form is unthinkable

The notion of ‘canceling’ or de-platforming anyone from any discussion or debate is Orwellian at best

Only the feeble and weak minded shy away from open debate

Instead of calling to ‘remove’ Tucker from the air, Bart could have just as easily turned the channel

If you actually believe in ‘removing’ people that have a different opinion or belief system than you do, it just makes you a huge pussy
    Dear Tydist,

Where do you come down on the issue of "deep fakes"? Should the burden be on the listener/reader/viewer to disseminate fact from fiction?

With the accelerated emergence of AI it's not going to be long before you see/hear a completely fake speech or worse, footage of an event that never happened, created solely for the purpose of causing civil unrest. I asked Druff this exact question a few years ago on this forum.
    use your brain nigga, if it's outrageous, don't watch it, don't believe it

have you lost your brain?

how many shots you gonna get to OWN THE CHUDS?

Comments

splitthis: He is King Chud

Load Metric
    I spoke to tuckers people and they agreed to much time was wasted. Pretty disappointing first episode. Clearly put together last minute. All over the fucking place and even talks about aliens. He’s clearly going the Alex Jones route.

Great first episode. Exposes the Ukraine simps for what they are. Over 22 million views in the first 4 hours. Fox News is eating it's heart out....and so is Bart Hanson.

Comments

splitthis: Gettem Tucker

BartHanson: Super dumb fuck #4 in these forums

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Offset Bart Hanson Brother Simpson
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Great first episode. Exposes the Ukraine simps for what they are. Over 22 million views in the first 4 hours. Fox News is eating it's heart out....and so is Bart Hanson.
    I want to listen to his view but when he starts calling Zelensky "sweaty and rat-like" I have to ask what the fuck is this nonsense?

Absurdities. Always mocking the other side instead of presenting facts. "Putin did the most evil thing an evil man can do, he attacked himself."

Uhhh, no dipshit, Putin just simply doesn't care about the results of his actions. This can be seen by his willingness to destroy Ukraine under the guise of saving its residents. Whatever the reasoning is there - the actions are clearly not justified by any perceived wrong towards Russia. *THIS* shows what Putin is capable of but apparently Tucker disagrees and would rather throw up strawmen.

I guess reasonable takes on things are no longer a thing. Just more polarization.

If he would just make a case instead of pandering to simps I would be able to take in his content.

Comments

splitthis: Sweaty rat is correct

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

I want to listen to his view but when he starts calling Zelensky "sweaty and rat-like" I have to ask what the fuck is this nonsense?

Absurdities. Always mocking the other side instead of presenting facts. "Putin did the most evil thing an evil man can do, he attacked himself."

Uhhh, no dipshit, Putin just simply doesn't care about the results of his actions. This can be seen by his willingness to destroy Ukraine under the guise of saving its residents. Whatever the reasoning is there - the actions are clearly not justified by any perceived wrong towards Russia. *THIS* shows what Putin is capable of but apparently Tucker disagrees and would rather throw up strawmen.

I guess reasonable takes on things are no longer a thing. Just more polarization.

If he would just make a case instead of pandering to simps I would be able to take in his content.
    PUTIN OWNS YOUR FACE

Name:  20230521_235842.gif
Views: 260
Size:  5.80 MB

Load Metric

I was only an occasional Tucker guy when he was in Fox. Usually just what you guys posted.

Tucker seemed more colorful here. He could be a follow if is now unshackled by cable. His position on Ukraine echo my own so there is that.

One quibble and it hints that possibly he is going to careful not to offend. That would be a bad thing. Tucker makes the case that UKRAINE blew up the dam. Just like Nordstream, essentially the US blew up the dam. If you think for one moment the decision regarding the dam was not made by the Pentagon you are a simp.

Mickey, I ask that you reserve space here for Druff to share some thoughts about Carlson’s first episode. I’m joking. He will elect to stay silent and we thank him for that kindness

Comments

splitthis: Actually think him toned down, just wait.

Load Metric
    What don’t you understand? Fascists have been dehumanizing people for 90 years by comparing them to vermin:

Name:  9A99A237-3DA1-4943-87A1-82912277A43D.jpeg
Views: 636
Size:  121.4 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    What don’t you understand? Fascists have been dehumanizing people for 90 years by comparing them to vermin:

Here we go with the antisemitism card, give me a break. Tucker's been carrying water for Jews and Israel non stop his entire career.

He says the CIA killed JFK, it wasn't. It was the Mossad.
    He never mentions the ongoing genocide in Gaza or the daily war crimes or the fact that Israel is a rogue apartheid state.
    He claims that the great replacement is a plot by democrats to get more votes, there more to the story than that.

New rule: Jews do not get to decide what's antisemitic. They've used those allegations to silence fair criticism for far too long.
    Jeremy Corbyn comes to mind.
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric
    On second thought i guess what Tucker said was pretty offensive.
    Offensive towards rats, at least they're occasionally useful for research purposes.
    Zelensky otoh, just lies, gets people killed and steals money. There's no redeeming quality what so ever.

Comments

splitthis: True
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

Here we go with the antisemitism card, give me a break. Tucker's been carrying water for Jews and Israel non stop his entire career.

He says the CIA killed JFK, it wasn't. It was the Mossad.
    He never mentions the ongoing genocide in Gaza or the daily war crimes or the fact that Israel is a rogue apartheid state.
    He claims that the great replacement is a plot by democrats to get more votes, there more to the story than that.

New rule: Jews do not get to decide what's antisemitic. They've used those allegations to silence fair criticism for far too long.
    Jeremy Corbyn comes to mind.

NOBODY WITH AN IQ EQUAL TO OR GREATER THAN THEIR AGE THINKS MOSSAD KILLED KENNEDY.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Gold
    Load Metric
    Chaps a high IQ does not protect someone from being brainwashed via constant propaganda. Look at all the whacko Ivy League Professors and all their nutty bullshit.

One Question, why did Jack "Ruby" Rubenstein Kill LHO?
    He had absolutely no hope of getting away with it and he still did it.
    He fell on the sword, it had to be for a very important cause.
    Why would he do that?

Here's the reason Jack Ruby gave, nm. I just deleted a mountain of proof.
    Chaps, you can't handle the truth and that's ok. Many if not most people are like that.

I'm not trying to expose, I marvel at their skill. Chaps you go watch JFK for the fiftieth time and hagd.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Chaps a high IQ does not protect someone from being brainwashed via constant propaganda. Look at all the whacko Ivy League Professors and all their nutty bullshit.

Why would he do that?

Chaps, you can't handle the truth and that's ok. Many if not most people are like that.

I'm not trying to expose, I marvel at their skill. Chaps you go watch JFK for the fiftieth time and hagd.

HEY IDIOT, YOUR DELUSIONS ARENT PROOF. STFU. LITERALLY A MUPPET FOR THE DUMBEST FUCKERS ALIVE.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

Why would he do that?

HEY IDIOT, YOUR DELUSIONS ARENT PROOF. STFU. LITERALLY A MUPPET FOR THE DUMBEST FUCKERS ALIVE.
    Corey you’re Canadian

guess what ?

nobody gives a fuck what you think

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post

Corey you’re Canadian

guess what ?

nobody gives a fuck what you think
    He has a solid point there Chaps.

Load Metric
    Have you seen the ratings for the night of Tucker's first tweet?

CNN: 569,000 views
    FOX NEWS: 1.73 million views
    MSNBC: 1.99 million views
    TUCKER ON TWITTER: 68 million views

Hey, Bart. WTF happened? I thought you lefties got rid of Tucker. Bart, you guys could fuck up a steel ball with a feather.

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: 110 million now

Bronze
    Load Metric
    You never answered my question about deep fakes, Tyde.

Comments

splitthis: Gargle a fresh tranny cock while watching Tucker 110 mil views right after 1 more boooooster

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Can’t hold down a job

The American way

Thread Information