Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: At What Point Should Tucker Carlson be “Taken” off the Air?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    They even credit what I meme to say in the upper left…good look with the lawsuit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    100% libelous. Even though this is a matter of public concern, it was published with “reckless disregard” for the truth. Fox admitted as much by putting out a retraction. The judge is going to sue this shit out of Fox and they are going to settle quietly.
    I know you know the law, so can you explain more into how this is libelous? TC show is entertainment, not news. How is, say Bill Maher not sued every week?
    First, Tucker Carlson is a fascist faggot and his day will come. Second, The Bill Maher Show is a parody. Third, Fox presented it as actual news.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I know you know the law, so can you explain more into how this is libelous? TC show is entertainment, not news. How is, say Bill Maher not sued every week?
    First, Tucker Carlson is a fascist idiotic and his day will come. Second, The Bill Maher Show is a parody. Third, Fox presented it as actual news.
    The picture itself wasn't presented as news. The picture was shown, and something like, "The judge is pictured here", and then continued on with the real story. They didn't say anything like, "The judge is pictured here getting a footrub, on a plane with convicted sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell." The latter would definitely be slander. The former? Who knows?

Indeed he really is "pictured there" -- just the setting of the picture was doctored.

I agree it was something that shouldn't have been done, but I'm not sure if a lawsuit would succeed here, especially given that it seems there is no evidence that people took the picture seriously.

Load Metric
    LOL at you faggot cuckolds getting worked up over Tucker Carlson content.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

First, Tucker Carlson is a fascist faggot and his day will come. Second, The Bill Maher Show is a parody. Third, Fox presented it as actual news.
    LolWat???

Maybe I gave you too much credit, you seem to really have no idea what you are talking about now.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The news guy said, he likes whiskey and Oreos.

Libelous!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    The news guy said, he likes whiskey and Oreos.

Libelous!
    "WHAT THEY SAY IS REAL AND OURS IS PARODY"

solid.

Load Metric
    For the record, I watch Maher every week, and only clips of TC when it seems worth watching, half the time from here....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Maher is dismissed by the woke left these days as a bitter old man because he's not on board with their bullshit.

He's one of the few prominent old school liberals remaining who is willing to speak out about how lolbad his party's ideology has become recently. This is a guy who has always hated Republicans, and still does, but is continuously shocked by his party's descent into being led by the crazies.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The picture itself wasn't presented as news. The picture was shown, and something like, "The judge is pictured here", and then continued on with the real story. They didn't say anything like, "The judge is pictured here getting a footrub, on a plane with convicted sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell." The latter would definitely be slander. The former? Who knows?

Indeed he really is "pictured there" -- just the setting of the picture was doctored.

I agree it was something that shouldn't have been done, but I'm not sure if a lawsuit would succeed here, especially given that it seems there is no evidence that people took the picture seriously.
    Hate to break it to you, but there is a huge difference between Fox News and Home Box Office. Look up the word news it the dictionary. That might help.

Load Metric

Hate to break it to you, but there is a huge difference between Fox News and Home Box Office. Look up the word news it the dictionary. That might help.
    Again, clearly you actually have no idea what you are talking about. Let us know when this lawsuit happens lol.

Load Metric
    Again, clearly you actually have no idea what you are talking about. Let us know when this lawsuit happens lol.
    Ok. Thanks for your insight.
    Last edited by Jayjami; 08-16-2022 at 02:44 AM.

Load Metric
    Libtard Bart definitely gave this thread the right title. It is imperative to the left that they remove Tucker Carlson from the airwaves. His history of exposing the left for what they are is horrifying to them.

But his current mission to expose the left's weaponizing of the justice system to go after conservatives is more than they can bear. It's hard hitting pieces like this that has the left scared to death of Tucker:

Last edited by mickeycrimm; 08-16-2022 at 05:28 AM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Libtard Bart definitely gave this thread the right title.
    Nowadays anyone that disagrees with Trump or Tucker Carlson is a libtard right and "corrupt", right? Case in point Liz Cheney.

Mickeycrimm, I assume you also want to defund the FBI like your heroes Marjorie Taylor Green, Lauren Boebart, and Paul Gosar. Bunch of all star representatives you have on your side. The true cream of the crop. Here's a video that just dropped with the Libtard/RINO John Bolton:

Load Metric
    Libtard Bart definitely gave this thread the right title. It is imperative to the left that they remove Tucker Carlson from the airwaves. His history of exposing the left for what they are is horrifying to them.

But his current mission to expose the left's weaponizing of the justice system to go after conservatives is more than they can bear. It's hard hitting pieces like this that has the left scared to death of Tucker:

No. His mission is to build his brand, feed his ego, and make as much money as he can. News flash to Team Retard: he doesn’t give a fuck about you.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Hilarious. So indoctrinated that logic and reasoning are abandoned. This is the result of accepting editorials dressed up as news.

Understandably, people gravitate to messengers confirming their own beliefs. Ultimately it leads to narrow minded individuals and continued divisiveness. The Fairness Doctrine, designed to ensure balance in news reporting, was somehow considered a detriment.

Consider who might benefit without rules ensuring fair and balanced reporting.

Consider who has the power to make such changes.
    Last edited by limitles; 08-16-2022 at 09:28 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post
    Libtard Bart definitely gave this thread the right title.
    Nowadays anyone that disagrees with Trump or Tucker Carlson is a libtard right and "corrupt", right? Case in point Liz Cheney.

Mickeycrimm, I assume you also want to defund the FBI like your heroes Marjorie Taylor Green, Lauren Boebart, and Paul Gosar. Bunch of all star representatives you have on your side. The true cream of the crop. Here's a video that just dropped with the Libtard/RINO John Bolton:

Thanks for putting this piece up. I hadn't seen it. You got his name wrong. Its not John Bolton its Judas Bolton. He's a long standing warmonger whose got the red ass at Trump because he couldn't talk him into bombing the shit out of the middle east. Bolton gets his rocks off watching bombs explode. He's a traitor and is now personna non grata in the republican party.

Liz Cheney is not a libtard. But she IS a traitor. She betrayed the voters of Wyoming because of her hatred of Donald Trump. Jeb Bush was the Bush/Cheney cabal's handpicked successor to the republican nomination. Trump trashed Jeb in the primaries and had some criticism for Bush/Cheney getting us into a war in Iraq. The Bushes and Cheney's have had it in for Trump ever since and intend to exact their revenge at all costs. They are so revengeful that they started supporting democrats. Liz allowed herself to be used by Pelosi on the Jan 6 committee. And its going to cost Liz her congressional seat. Thats how stupidly deranged their hatred has made them.

The polls in Wyoming are closing. I'm going to watch CNN now so I can see the looks on their faces about the Wyoming primary.

And bart, you don't complain about conservatives being called "Team Retard" on this site so STFU about me using libtard.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 08-16-2022 at 06:00 PM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Gold
    Load Metric

No. His mission is to build his brand, feed his ego, and make as much money as he can. News flash to Team Retard: he doesn’t give a fuck about you.
    You got a dog in this fight or are you being impartial??

Silver
    Load Metric
    Man, I used to love Bart's podcast during the poker boom (right before he went to the monthly paid version I think).

Can't believe someone who seemed to have so much poker sense could be so institutionalized by their television. Seems to happen a lot with poker players. The ones I know watch a lot of sports so they are always getting dosed by the propaganda machine when they leave their TVs on after a game, flipping channels, etc.

People a generation younger than me don't seem to have a very strong defense mechanism when confronted with manipulation.

As someone who literally hasn't watched anything on TV with a commercial in it for over 20 years, it becomes as obvious as the nose on your face.

Not a Trump lover, but once you see the propaganda for what it is, you can't unsee it - whether it's leveled at him, advocating lockdowns, peddling the wares of the war merchants, the climate change hustle, or any of the other government grifts to control and rob you...

Stand with Ukraine, Shelter in Place, Social Distancing, Trust the Science, The New Normal, Build Back Better, Conspiracy Theories

So many smart people I know just don't see it. They are hypnotized by their televisions and "authoritative" news sources online.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Man, I used to love Bart's podcast during the poker boom (right before he went to the monthly paid version I think).

Can't believe someone who seemed to have so much poker sense could be so institutionalized by their television. Seems to happen a lot with poker players. The ones I know watch a lot of sports so they are always getting dosed by the propaganda machine when they leave their TVs on after a game, flipping channels, etc.

People a generation younger than me don't seem to have a very strong defense mechanism when confronted with manipulation.

As someone who literally hasn't watched anything on TV with a commercial in it for over 20 years, it becomes as obvious as the nose on your face.

Not a Trump lover, but once you see the propaganda for what it is, you can't unsee it - whether it's leveled at him, advocating lockdowns, peddling the wares of the war merchants, the climate change hustle, or any of the other government grifts to control and rob you...

Stand with Ukraine, Shelter in Place, Social Distancing, Trust the Science, The New Normal, Build Back Better, Conspiracy Theories

So many smart people I know just don't see it. They are hypnotized by their televisions and "authoritative" news sources online.
    Oh yes, the "climate change hustle". Another libtard leftist grift. BTW, Sidewinder, hope you don't live in Arizona, Utah or Nevada. I suppose adequate drinking water shouldn't be the government's responsibility to provide in a 1st world country. Water as a utility reminds me of Obamacare. Those damn libs!

Comments

JoeD: Bart: looking forward to your commentary next week on Hustler. Tucker is entertainment with a sprinkle of some truth here and there and not news. As soon as you accept that you'll understand he will not be going off the air anytime soon.

Thread Information