Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: At What Point Should Tucker Carlson be “Taken” off the Air?

Load Metric
    This is true Bart. Tucker is info-tainment and can do whatever he wants. It’s very good performance art.

AI is gonna rock your world.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Speaking of taken off the air.

So let's recap, before the last election 50 national security "experts" signed a letter stating Hunter Biden's laptop is Russian disinfo and haven't recanted that claim. Same goes for the MSM, at this point they're not going to come out and admit they all colluded with each other to misinform the American public in order to change the outcome of the election.
    That's exactly what they did and it's really not arguable.

Well last week one MSM host did acknowledge that Hunter Biden's laptop is indeed real, Brian Stelter of CNN.
    This week CNN announced that his show 'reliable sources' will not be renewed.

The MSM can't come out and blatantly admit that it's real, the Bart Hanson's of the world might start to question other things and the house of cards may come tumbling down.

The New World Order crowd have made it about as far as they can on deception thru the media, now they need to crack down KGB style.
    I've always wondered how they're going to achieve this, a roll out of 78k new IRS agents, that's clever.
    Just like they did Capone, hit him with tax evasion.

78,000 new IRS agents, Wow! It's weird tho, rich people have professionals do their taxes and their loopholes are within the law.
    Neither party would go after their large donors like this, no fucking way.
    Name:  61PsIwojixL._SS500_.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  21.5 KB

The GOP supported this too and that's why people should never vote Republican.
    Crimm don't vote or create a third party, the GOP is worse in every conceivable way.

One other thing, until Trump is indicted just assume he's in on it. I can see it right now, all that Trumptards energized for next election.
    This time Trump's really going to go after the establishment, not. He sure set up his loyal supporters on Jan 6th.

Crimm listen to me, if he's not indicted Trump's a trojan horse.
    Last edited by Entropy; 08-18-2022 at 01:56 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    NM on the post above.

Turns out the 78k new IRS Agents is right wing bullshit.
    I knew that neither party would dare go after their large donors.
    Any source claiming 78k new IRS agents has lost cred.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Speaking of taken off the air.

So let's recap, before the last election 50 national security "experts" signed a letter stating Hunter Biden's laptop is Russian disinfo and haven't recanted that claim. Same goes for the MSM, at this point they're not going to come out and admit they all colluded with each other to misinform the American public in order to change the outcome of the election.
    That's exactly what they did and it's really not arguable.

Well last week one MSM host did acknowledge that Hunter Biden's laptop is indeed real, Brian Stelter of CNN.
    This week CNN announced that his show 'reliable sources' will not be renewed.

The MSM can't come out and blatantly admit that it's real, the Bart Hanson's of the world might start to question other things and the house of cards may come tumbling down.

The New World Order crowd have made it about as far as they can on deception thru the media, now they need to crack down KGB style.
    I've always wondered how they're going to achieve this, a roll out of 78k new IRS agents, that's clever.
    Just like they did Capone, hit him with tax evasion.

78,000 new IRS agents, Wow! It's weird tho, rich people have professionals do their taxes and their loopholes are within the law.
    Neither party would go after their large donors like this, no fucking way.
    Name:  61PsIwojixL._SS500_.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  21.5 KB

The GOP supported this too and that's why people should never vote Republican.
    Crimm don't vote or create a third party, the GOP is worse in every conceivable way.

One other thing, until Trump is indicted just assume he's in on it. I can see it right now, all that Trumptards energized for next election.
    This time Trump's really going to go after the establishment, not. He sure set up his loyal supporters on Jan 6th.

Crimm listen to me, if he's not indicted Trump's a trojan horse.
    I think this is schizophrenia.
    If not boil it down. You're all over the map.
    A wall of nonsense.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Man, I used to love Bart's podcast during the poker boom (right before he went to the monthly paid version I think).

Can't believe someone who seemed to have so much poker sense could be so institutionalized by their television. Seems to happen a lot with poker players. The ones I know watch a lot of sports so they are always getting dosed by the propaganda machine when they leave their TVs on after a game, flipping channels, etc.

People a generation younger than me don't seem to have a very strong defense mechanism when confronted with manipulation.

As someone who literally hasn't watched anything on TV with a commercial in it for over 20 years, it becomes as obvious as the nose on your face.

Not a Trump lover, but once you see the propaganda for what it is, you can't unsee it - whether it's leveled at him, advocating lockdowns, peddling the wares of the war merchants, the climate change hustle, or any of the other government grifts to control and rob you...

Stand with Ukraine, Shelter in Place, Social Distancing, Trust the Science, The New Normal, Build Back Better, Conspiracy Theories

So many smart people I know just don't see it. They are hypnotized by their televisions and "authoritative" news sources online.
    Oh yes, the "climate change hustle". Another libtard leftist grift. BTW, Sidewinder, hope you don't live in Arizona, Utah or Nevada. I suppose adequate drinking water shouldn't be the government's responsibility to provide in a 1st world country. Water as a utility reminds me of Obamacare. Those damn libs!
    There actually is a climate change hustle.

Not that the climate has changed -- that part is true.

The hustle comes from both the certainty that manmade actions are causing it, as well as the belief we can do anything about it without the buy-in from China and India, as well as the belief that anything we do now will affect the near future.

It's sold that if we put up more windmills and drive more electric cars, everything will snap back to normal very soon. Even in the best case scenario for the Democrats, it wouldn't work that way.

Any real scientific discussion on climate change has been hijacked by Democratic politicians, and it's being used to scare people into voting against Republicans.

Bart, I think you have been so turned off by Trump and some of his anti-science followers that you are ignoring the strong presence of the anti-science left.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Bart, I think you have been so turned off by Trump and some of his anti-science followers that you are ignoring the strong presence of the anti-science left.
    The anti-science left must be the same people that are the anti-semitic left that you claim is so prevalent in today's society.

Load Metric

The anti-science left must be the same people that are the anti-semitic left that you claim is so prevalent in today's society.
    If only Jews could claim the levers of power in every single institution in the United States they could work on eradicating anti-senitism.

Load Metric

my god you might be the biggest misinformed cuck cnn trans woman faggot climate change antifa n-word loving faggot on this site

Comments

Sloppy Joe: LOL

splitthis:

Load Metric
    The anti-science left must be those same as the anti-semitic left that you say is so prevalent in today's society.
    Bart, you are probably a pretty good guy but you are a dupe for the far left. You no doubt believe all of the concocted MSM rubbish. You probably think Trump had secret nuclear codes at Mar-a-Lago like your precious far lefties told you.

Do you know how that got started?

Trump sent an email to his PAC stating "Barack Obama kept 33 million pages of documents, much of them classified. How many of them pertained to nuclear? Word, is lots!"

A libtard journalist got a hold of the email and printed "Is the new Trump statement an admission that he took nuclear related documents from the White House?"

So other lefty journalists followed suit by morphing the story into "A report said FBI agents were looking for classified documents related to nuclear weapons."

It's always a "report" by "anonymous sources" or "according to people familiar with the investigation." But Bart, you libclowns eat that shit up. Just gullible as fuck. Truth is a casualty in the left's subversion of America.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Retard on wheels

dwai: didn't even read offset Sloppy Joe
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 08-18-2022 at 05:16 PM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Sometimes they're the same people, yes.

Are you trying to deny that there's a real anti-science left and anti-semitic left?

Hatred of modern GOP doesn't necessarily suddenly make the left into saints. This has been a big problem I've seen. People who hate Trump (and by extension, the Republican Party) blind themselves to the idiocy/nonsense on the left, perhaps because they feel acknowledging it would give ammo to the Trump supporters they argue with.

If you think there's no anti-science left or anti-Semitic left, then you're just as blind as the MAGA followers you often deride.

Comments

dwai: I love his poker commentary but my god he's a faggot

BartHanson: Don't miss the big game on Thursday and Friday next week, Dwai. Commentating on 200-400NL

Load Metric
    If you think there's no anti-science left or anti-Semitic left, then you're just as blind as the MAGA followers you often deride.
    Hey, I'm not blind!

POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Oh yes, the "climate change hustle". Another libtard leftist grift. BTW, Sidewinder, hope you don't live in Arizona, Utah or Nevada. I suppose adequate drinking water shouldn't be the government's responsibility to provide in a 1st world country. Water as a utility reminds me of Obamacare. Those damn libs!
    There actually is a climate change hustle.

Not that the climate has changed -- that part is true.

The hustle comes from both the certainty that manmade actions are causing it, as well as the belief we can do anything about it without the buy-in from China and India, as well as the belief that anything we do now will affect the near future.

It's sold that if we put up more windmills and drive more electric cars, everything will snap back to normal very soon. Even in the best case scenario for the Democrats, it wouldn't work that way.

Any real scientific discussion on climate change has been hijacked by Democratic politicians, and it's being used to scare people into voting against Republicans.

"Any real scientific discussion on climate change has been hijacked by Democratic politicians, and it's being used to scare people into voting against Republicans."

Democrats have successfully hijacked scientific data to draw votes. lol

That would be equally impressive and evil but controlling scientists worldwide is the real show stopper. Democratic subversion may attract all votes but sadly the majority of humans don't care what happens in
    in your corner

Your political paranoia does not affect scientific results at home or abroad.

Load Metric
    Ohio GOP Looks to Advance Bill That Would Teach ‘Both Sides’ of the Holocaust

After one of the bill’s Republican sponsors suggested that it is appropriate to teach about the Holocaust from the perspective of the Nazis. State Rep. Sarah Fowler Arthur, who co-sponsored the bill, told a local news station why she believes that “divisive concepts” should be taught from multiple points of view. “And maybe you’ll listen to it from the perspective of a German soldier.”

Ya, because the GOP is all about diversity in education!
    Last edited by Jayjami; 08-19-2022 at 01:24 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

After one of the bill’s Republican sponsors suggested that it is appropriate to teach about the Holocaust from the perspective of the Nazis. State Rep. Sarah Fowler Arthur, who co-sponsored the bill, told a local news station why she believes that “divisive concepts” should be taught from multiple points of view. “And maybe you’ll listen to it from the perspective of a German soldier.”

Meanwhile in Gaza, last weekend or so.
    Name:  CanyouImagine.JPG
Views: 270
Size:  123.5 KB

Kicking families out of their homes they've owned for generations, wtf.
    Send a sniper to shoot the nosy journalist.
    Implode their building, coast is clear bring in the bulldozer.
    Can you imagine the atrocities that must be happening?

Given the extraordinary wealth of the Jewish community, there has never been a stronger case for reparations.

Load Metric

Given the extraordinary wealth of the Jewish community, there has never been a stronger case for reparations.

This is a joke post right? If not it’s as anti Semitic as it’s gets and the poster should moving forward be known as a racist Jew hater with this statement talking about “extraordinary wealth”. Sometimes it’s takes a slip up but the closet Jew haters and Nazi’s always show their true colors.

Didn’t think it would be this guy but now it makes sense.

Comments

dwai: lol you didn't know fps_russia/Entropy was a jew hater? are you new here?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

This is a joke post right? If not it’s as anti Semitic as it’s gets and the poster should moving forward be known as a racist Jew hater with this statement talking about “extraordinary wealth”. Sometimes it’s takes a slip up but the closet Jew haters and Nazi’s always show their true colors.

Didn’t think it would be this guy but now it makes sense.
    FPS Russia-Entropy has been posting these comments for years. He's obsessed with the Jews, Israel and Netanyahu as one or more of them are referenced in almost every post he makes. I think it just makes him feel better about his otherwise dreary life.

What does the post have to do with this thread re: Tucker Carlson's show? Nothing obv. FPS just needed his daily fix.

I partially blame Druff for failing to send him the tin foil colored PFA yarmulke hat that he so richly deserves.

Load Metric

The Jews actually bill the Palestinian families afterwards for the cost of demolishing their homes.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I get lectured too and much more often.
    https://twitter.com/ChuckModi1/status/1557857435414835200

I tell you what, white people have no idea how badly blacks are pushing for slavery reparations.
    No idea at all, it's not a question of if, it's a question of when. They can smell blood in the water.

You guys quit freaking out, the Palestinian aren't getting shit from Israel and everyone knows it. Me on the other hand,
    I will be paying reparations for slaves I never owned or benefitted from to people who weren't enslaved.

Silver
    Load Metric
    ESG, Carbon Credits, Electric Cars (they can turn off for your bad behavior), etc...

if you can't see this as a hustle then you are truly fucking lost...

Worried about the end of the planet?

Me too!!

Nuclear war, space rocks causing another mass extinction event - these are the threats - not the unproven premise of man caused climate change. But hey, it's a great excuse to starve you and keep you in chains.

Imagine thinking the government cares about the climate

Comments

splitthis: Truth

dwai: fax

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

my god you might be the biggest misinformed cuck cnn tranny faggot climate change antifa n-word loving faggot on this site
    Hopelessly brainwashed by his television. It really is something to behold.

Comments

ok25: SW keepin it 100

Thread Information