Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
Hello folks
Mr. Hanson and Mr. Mumbles respectively
I'am pretty knowledgeable of the info in the anti vax community and I can assure you Tucker has little to no influence. Not only that but the push to have him removed from the air has absolutely nothing to do with vaccine hesitancy. If the other networks could wave a magic wand and all Tucker's viewers would instantly disappear they'd likely do it.
One other way to verify this is to look at the number of unvaccinated vs the number of people who tune in to his show, he's a nobody.

I would request you weigh this information in your designation of him as worst person in the world, worthy of being removed from the air, Mr Blood on his Hands.
You don't have to watch the whole thing, the first few minutes will suffice.

This isn't a one off event, there's many more.
May i suggest a better title for this thread.
At what point should Tucker Carlson win a Nobel Peace Prize?

This is the kind of stuff in the anti vax community.
A message from the great Ben Stein, you can see he gives an update a few days later.
https://twitter.com/BenStein1944/status/1366868217239511041
That was then now there's actual deaths and injuries being documented, how many? Nobody knows but there's many. They're leaving it out the context by not mentioning there's been billions of doses administered but there's legit concerns. Clips from Eric Weinstein's podcast frequently make the rounds, he has much more influence than Tucker. YouTube has their thumb on him but he's credible with credible guests with credible concerns.

There's also some credible and scary predictions about the long term side affects but it's not verified and i don't want to spook anyone.

Bye
He lies about plenty of other things too, by his own admission.