Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 136

Thread: At What Point Should Tucker Carlson be “Taken” off the Air?

  1. #41


    Fox can argue this because they know they have conditioned their audience for the past 20+ years to be conditioned to fear/lies.

    That's why cucks like mickeycrimm line up to be spoon fed utter lies, mouth wide open like it's a truck stop glory hole.

    Spreading misinformation about vaccines is equally fucked up as Alex Jones spreading bullshit about mass shootings being false flags, but these morons need to have their worldview reinforced while they crush pancakes at Denny's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  2. #42
    Platinum splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    636
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    3,414
    Sloppy ho and bitchtits lolzzzzz.
    People that sit in their recliner all day think walking is a disease.

  3. #43
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6711
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    43,192
    Blog Entries
    2
    I am not a big TV news person, so I only occasionally watch. When I do watch, it's either because a big event has occurred (and often they are way behind the internet in reporting information anyway), or because I'm curious to see their spin on things.

    If I do choose to watch, it tends to either be CNN (lol) or Fox News.

    I find myself facepalming at both channels fairly often, but CNN far more. But perhaps that's just my bias.

    Still, the left has to be asking themselves WHY Fox News is viable at all. It's because the other news organizations have developed such an obnoxious and obvious left bias, that people on the right want to run away to any news source which is the opposite. The problem is that the left won't up to its own biases. I'll hear excuses such as, "The truth is left-biased", or "Republicans can't handle that they're wrong, so they go to a news channel which pretends they're right." Such delusion.

    I have said many times that I would love to see a fully unbiased news organization, which isn't afraid to make Republicans or Democrats look bad. We don't have that, and it's a huge hole in our news coverage. It's very dificult to know what to believe, until doing your own research on each story.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Reminder: No physical violence threats allowed on this site, even if they aren't serious. I had to edit one of the posts which contained one. Nobody complained to me, btw. I removed it on my own because it's not allowed here.
    All I said was “dog walking”, how is this something that needs censored? I gently and respectfully walk my dog multiples times a day.

  5. #45
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1449
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    14,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post

    The false anti-vax message isn’t about ideology it’s a public health issue. Druff, I assume then in your free market approach you have an issue with the TV ban on cigarette ads that has been around for 50 years? A tobacco company should be able to say in a commercial that smoking isn’t harmful and it’s up to the market to decide whether or not the information is correct? Or a political commentator saying that a certain ethnic group should be “cleansed” from society causing his viewers to go out and murder people in that group?

    And there is absolutely no difference between an advertisement and what Tucker does. One is to push sales for a product the other is to push viewers (ratings) that leads to more revenue for his TV show.
    The TV ban on cigarette advertisements was done for the sake of children. Advertisement is not commentary. It made sense to prevent the advertisement of a harmful, highly addictive product in a medium which children often watched.
    Patently false. See how this works? People spread misinformation, knowingly or not.
    unbounded
    Never Forget



  6. #46
    What other thoughts should be banned, Bitch Tits Bart?

    Why can’t people express anti-vax view points?

    Should they be allowed to express anti-vax view points if they or a loved one experienced negative experiences with vaccines?

    I’ve noticed many people posting about banning “disinformation”, they want to entrust the government to do this.

    Bart has floppy bitch tits. He failed as a low stakes poker grinder so he runs a scam training site. Very sad to witness

  7. #47
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    538
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,949
    Blog Entries
    4
    lol @ bart simpson saying tucker needs to come off the air

    lol @ sloppy seconds posting an npr story.


    all tucker has to do is lay off from pushing certain things when there is a slow news cycle or a poor episode writing from his camp.

    he doesn't do it all the time but he still loosely connects things and then form options and then his discord based off of them. basically telling you that you should also. no need for this. this is just what cnn and msnbc does when they're not lying to your face.


    it's stupid when he tries to make a point about certain things and feels the need denigrate certain selective liberal arts colleges and some of their curriculum as well. ever notice when he does that? it's like hey were sitting around before the show discussing it before the wondering when he should throw it in.


    he really doesn't need to pad anything. just blame the current administration and the left for what they've done. in addtion to the awful msm. i mean really, here's so much awfulness to work with there's no need to do it. but he does do it some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  8. #48
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1128
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    7,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post


    Fox can argue this because they know they have conditioned their audience for the past 20+ years to be conditioned to fear/lies.

    That's why cucks like mickeycrimm line up to be spoon fed utter lies, mouth wide open like it's a truck stop glory hole.

    Spreading misinformation about vaccines is equally fucked up as Alex Jones spreading bullshit about mass shootings being false flags, but these morons need to have their worldview reinforced while they crush pancakes at Waffle House.
    fyp
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post
    We all know that free speech has limits like yelling crowded in a crowded theater, making threats of bodily harm, extortion, defamation etc. Tucker Carlson said last Wednesday night -- “Between late December of 2020 and last month, a total of 3,362 people apparently died after getting the COVID vaccine in the United States … The actual number is almost certainly higher.”

    Carlson is jumping to absurd conclusions with data taken from VAERS where anyone can self report anything to the CDC with no adjustment for reasonable cause and correlation. It’s akin to saying that 3362 people died last year within 48 hours of taking a shower. The problem with discussing his misinformation as it applies specifically to COVID is that we all know that the death rate from COVID is extremely low and is far more likely to have serious effects on a small subset of the general population (the elderly, overweight etc). But what if we were in a more serious pandemic or public health crisis that had much higher fatality rates... Should he be allowed to utter disinformation about safe vaccines especially if they were the path to herd immunity and overall general well being for the country?

    I fully acknowledge that historically governments that overreach and restrict speech usually end up as authoritarian, marxist type states. But where do we draw the line? Our society has advanced technologically to a point where a single person or group can have mass swaths of influence over others because of the way information is delivered. And you can extrapolate outward from there if all disinformation is allowed to run unchecked because of "freedom of speech". A "news outlet" knowingly lies about an assassination causing a violent uprising. Or the use of deep fake videos to manipulate the words of a high ranking government official.

    If Tucker Carlson was shilling some herbal “health” pill that ended up killing people his speech would not be protected if he knowingly continue to promote that pill. So what are the boundaries?
    Trusting free enterprise/unbridled capitalism is putting all your eggs in one basket. There are enough creeps out there who will take full advantage of deregulation.

    Troubles abound every where but I like Canada’s fundamental freedom, Freedom of Expression

    Freedom of expression in Canada is protected as a "fundamental freedom" by Section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. The Charter also permits the government to enforce "reasonable" limits. Hate speech, obscenity, and defamation are common categories of restricted speech in Canada. During the 1970 October Crisis, the War Measures Act was used to limit speech from the militant political opposition.

    A lot more to it in the link
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedo...sion_in_Canada
    America does not have unbridled capitalism. And screw Canada's Unfreedom of Expression laws. Any fool knows that the truth can be construed as defamation by any leftard idiot.

    PS: Libtards like Sloppy Hoe and wittle waltie are getting their asses handed to them in this thread to.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-11-2021 at 05:34 AM.
    wittle waltie, nightmarefish and sloppy joe are the shit stains in the underwear of life.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Tucker Carlson isn’t speaking to any of you guys. He’s speaking to the millions of uneducated white adults making minimum wage and living paycheck to paycheck or on government assistance. These people pretty much live in trailer parks, and TV is their main source of entertainment. They don’t even know what the Wall Street Journal is.

    Carson spreads conspiracies that people who lack critical thinking skills readily accept as fact. The main one being that evil liberal forces are out to destroy their way of life, and this is the primary reason for their personal and professional failures. Ironically, this is the antithesis of conservative thought.

    Should he be taken off the air? No. He has the absolute right to spout that shit. Give him enough rope to hang himself. Eventually he’ll go too far, and as soon he is a liability to Fox, they’ll dump him.
    This is pretty stupid stuff. The welfare class are the most uneducated voters. They vote uniformly for democrats to keep the freebies rolling in. They hate Tucker Carlson and any conservative viewpoint. They surely don't watch his show.

    Gayjami is showing his lack of education and lack of critical thinking skills here.
    wittle waltie, nightmarefish and sloppy joe are the shit stains in the underwear of life.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Tucker Carlson isn’t speaking to any of you guys. He’s speaking to the millions of uneducated white adults making minimum wage and living paycheck to paycheck or on government assistance. These people pretty much live in trailer parks, and TV is their main source of entertainment. They don’t even know what the Wall Street Journal is.

    Carson spreads conspiracies that people who lack critical thinking skills readily accept as fact. The main one being that evil liberal forces are out to destroy their way of life, and this is the primary reason for their personal and professional failures. Ironically, this is the antithesis of conservative thought.

    Should he be taken off the air? No. He has the absolute right to spout that shit. Give him enough rope to hang himself. Eventually he’ll go too far, and as soon he is a liability to Fox, they’ll dump him.
    This is pretty stupid stuff. The welfare class are the most uneducated voters. They vote uniformly for democrats to keep the freebies rolling in. They hate Tucker Carlson and any conservative viewpoint. They surely don't watch his show.

    Gayjami is showing his lack of education and lack of critical thinking skills here.
    Nailed it. Gay was just having an outburst that is a reflection of his own mental issues. It’s clear to all that he was bullied and hurt by these people he is now having rage filled fantasies about. The truth doesn’t matter to Gay, he is just lashing out at his own past traumas and the group he feels responsible for his own failures. His post was actually about himself. Gay J has the souls of a woman and needs to forgive his mother!

     
    Comments
      
      Jayjami: Lol at some internet troll trying to bait me. Dude, get a life.

  12. #52
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    2221
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8,837
    Take a look at ESPN 15 years ago and take a look at it now.


    15 years ago you had a hard look at sports. You had a hard look at the business of sports. You had investigative work. Shows like gameday and baseball tonight were littered with people who had access and were all subject matter experts.

    Today it’s hours and hours of yelling and screaming and trying to one up each other with Hawt Takes. When Skip Bayless and “Stephen A” have high paying jobs and nobody else is left standing 15 years later it’s all you need to know.

    The “News” is no different. It’s the same Twitter fueled hawt take nonsense.

     
    Comments
      
      GambleBotsChafedPenis: The Nail Has Been Hit On The Head/ESPN Is Complete AIDS Nowadays Rep

  13. #53
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1449
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    14,241
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    Trusting free enterprise/unbridled capitalism is putting all your eggs in one basket. There are enough creeps out there who will take full advantage of deregulation.

    Troubles abound every where but I like Canada’s fundamental freedom, Freedom of Expression

    Freedom of expression in Canada is protected as a "fundamental freedom" by Section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. The Charter also permits the government to enforce "reasonable" limits. Hate speech, obscenity, and defamation are common categories of restricted speech in Canada. During the 1970 October Crisis, the War Measures Act was used to limit speech from the militant political opposition.

    A lot more to it in the link
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedo...sion_in_Canada
    America does not have unbridled capitalism. And screw Canada's Unfreedom of Expression laws. Any fool knows that the truth can be construed as defamation by any leftard idiot.

    PS: Libtards like Sloppy Hoe and wittle waltie are getting their asses handed to them in this thread to.
    America’s form of Capitalism is the most unbridled(deregulated) that I know of or that matters.

    ”Truth can be construed as defamation” I don’t know what you mean by that but I’d say that’s exactly the problem. Multimedia organizations like Fox portray themselves as a news outlet when it’s basically an arm of the right wing agenda.

    It looks like a news outlet, they certainly sprinkle in items that are non political but Tucker and most of their attention getters are op ed writers who are there to put a right leaning bent to everything he says. It's a show. It’s Gerry Springer and you guys can’t get enough. Twitter ain’t news and Fox by name only.
    unbounded
    Never Forget



  14. #54
    TUCKER CARLSON IS GOD CAUSE HE TILTS FAGGOTS LIKE BART HANSON THE SUPREME QUEER.

    ROFL BART HANSON'S TRAINING SITE IS A SCAM.

  15. #55
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1128
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    7,968
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    Trusting free enterprise/unbridled capitalism is putting all your eggs in one basket. There are enough creeps out there who will take full advantage of deregulation.

    Troubles abound every where but I like Canada’s fundamental freedom, Freedom of Expression

    Freedom of expression in Canada is protected as a "fundamental freedom" by Section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. The Charter also permits the government to enforce "reasonable" limits. Hate speech, obscenity, and defamation are common categories of restricted speech in Canada. During the 1970 October Crisis, the War Measures Act was used to limit speech from the militant political opposition.

    A lot more to it in the link
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedo...sion_in_Canada
    America does not have unbridled capitalism. And screw Canada's Unfreedom of Expression laws. Any fool knows that the truth can be construed as defamation by any leftard idiot.

    PS: Libtards like Sloppy Hoe and wittle waltie are getting their asses handed to them in this thread to.
    Apparently you haven't bothered to read my posts because I am saying Tucker should not be kept off the air.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  16. #56
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1128
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    7,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Take a look at ESPN 15 years ago and take a look at it now.


    15 years ago you had a hard look at sports. You had a hard look at the business of sports. You had investigative work. Shows like gameday and baseball tonight were littered with people who had access and were all subject matter experts.

    Today it’s hours and hours of yelling and screaming and trying to one up each other with Hawt Takes. When Skip Bayless and “Stephen A” have high paying jobs and nobody else is left standing 15 years later it’s all you need to know.

    The “News” is no different. It’s the same Twitter fueled hawt take nonsense.
    They all turned themselves into MTV.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Take a look at ESPN 15 years ago and take a look at it now.


    15 years ago you had a hard look at sports. You had a hard look at the business of sports. You had investigative work. Shows like gameday and baseball tonight were littered with people who had access and were all subject matter experts.

    Today it’s hours and hours of yelling and screaming and trying to one up each other with Hawt Takes. When Skip Bayless and “Stephen A” have high paying jobs and nobody else is left standing 15 years later it’s all you need to know.

    The “News” is no different. It’s the same Twitter fueled hawt take nonsense.
    They all turned themselves into MTV.
    they all went woke, with race baiting bullshit, that's why nobody watches ESPN or sports, record low numbers all across the board. people in the real world don't give a fuck about (blm) or want to see rich spoiled athletes and movie stars complaining about being oppressed. LeBron James has ruined the NBA and they can't wait till he's gone, and stops putting out completely retarded and race baiting takes.

  18. #58
    I’m sure druff is really impressed that a guy with actually pull in the poker and radio community posts here and team retard chooses to threaten him and slander him as well. I imagine it’s more embarrassing for druff than the dessert runner fiasco.

    Sometimes I wonder if team retard is actually anti druff and just trying to make sure his forum fails.

     
    Comments
      
      BCR: They’ve long been out to destroy the site and conversation. They pull the same lever at election, and so Druff is blind to what’s obvious. Every thread is just a troll. Not debate or argument. Pure idiocy.
      
      gimmick:
      
      Jayjami: Spot on

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I’m sure druff is really impressed that a guy with actually pull in the poker and radio community posts here and team retard chooses to threaten him and slander him as well. I imagine it’s more embarrassing for druff than the dessert runner fiasco.

    Sometimes I wonder if team retard is actually anti druff and just trying to make sure his forum fails.
    go eat shit faggot, go talk to cmoney for another 3 hours, the thread is basically advocating for fascism, go fuck yourself and fuck Bart hanson, guy is a complete stooge

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I’m sure druff is really impressed that a guy with actually pull in the poker and radio community posts here and team retard chooses to threaten him and slander him as well. I imagine it’s more embarrassing for druff than the dessert runner fiasco.

    Sometimes I wonder if team retard is actually anti druff and just trying to make sure his forum fails.
    Comes with the territory. I dont particularly expect civil discord on this forum from what Ive seen lately. Although I didnt see any threats directed at me.

    I don't want to really derail the thread here, but it really is laughable to attack me as a failed low level gambler and claim that my training site which has been around since 2012 a scam. Druff has seen this many times where random people throw out the word "scam" directed at me and can't even come up with what I am scamming. I guess they think my product isn't worth it? Everybody has the right to their opinion, but it certainly isnt a scam and I can guarantee there will be many people here on PFA that have my back on that issue.

    As far as the low stakes failed gambler thing.. also ridiculous. I've most likely made more $$ from gambling than any of these guys and I have made my records publicly available at certain periods of time in a contemporaneous fashion through the years. I also literally put out poker content 4-5 times a week for free on youtube analyzing hands on the fly. It's literally right in front of you. I did 3 hours of live cash game commentary last night too, solo. Please go ahead and pick it apart and compare it to anyone else.

    I guess maybe Dwai and the other guy are just trying to be outrageous like calling people faggots and pedophiles.

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: bingo

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-12-2021, 01:05 PM
  2. Tucker Carlson on Fox
    By desertrunner in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2021, 12:11 AM
  3. Graphic video released of Tucker Carlson being sodomised (NSFW)
    By Lord of the Fraud in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-22-2021, 07:21 AM
  4. Three players allege Issac Tucker scammed them
    By Dan Druff in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-17-2018, 03:09 PM
  5. Tucker Carlson brutal takedown of hoaxster
    By PLOL in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2017, 04:09 PM

Tags for this Thread