Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: At What Point Should Tucker Carlson be “Taken” off the Air?

Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Hello folks
    Mr. Hanson and Mr. Mumbles respectively
    I'am pretty knowledgeable of the info in the anti vax community and I can assure you Tucker has little to no influence. Not only that but the push to have him removed from the air has absolutely nothing to do with vaccine hesitancy. If the other networks could wave a magic wand and all Tucker's viewers would instantly disappear they'd likely do it.
    One other way to verify this is to look at the number of unvaccinated vs the number of people who tune in to his show, he's a nobody.

I would request you weigh this information in your designation of him as worst person in the world, worthy of being removed from the air, Mr Blood on his Hands.
    You don't have to watch the whole thing, the first few minutes will suffice.

This isn't a one off event, there's many more.
    May i suggest a better title for this thread.
    At what point should Tucker Carlson win a Nobel Peace Prize?

This is the kind of stuff in the anti vax community.
    A message from the great Ben Stein, you can see he gives an update a few days later.
    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1366868217239511041
    That was then now there's actual deaths and injuries being documented, how many? Nobody knows but there's many. They're leaving it out the context by not mentioning there's been billions of doses administered but there's legit concerns. Clips from Eric Weinstein's podcast frequently make the rounds, he has much more influence than Tucker. YouTube has their thumb on him but he's credible with credible guests with credible concerns.

There's also some credible and scary predictions about the long term side affects but it's not verified and i don't want to spook anyone.

Bye
    He lies about plenty of other things too, by his own admission.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Latest “Fair & Balanced” commentary by Tucker Carlson.

Comments

dwai: drive your truck off a cliff faggot

Walter Sobchak: He’s a piece of work
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

I dont get Tucker's sudden vendetta against Tx Governor Abbott.. Hes a Republican.. Last I checked Tucker is suppposedly a Republican (but a Never Trumper for the most part).. Hes all up in arms because Abbott wont come on his show and hes acting like a whiny little bitch over it.. Also screaming how Abbott shouldve called up the entire Tx National Guard to shut down the border.. JFC I dont even think that ice cream dicked dummy in AZ did that when he had border issues with Biden in Arizona.. He used the NG but they were limited in their authority and they certainly didnt have the authority to just shut down the Arizona Mexico Border but you didnt hear Tucker complaining about that.. Is Tucker off his meds again or something.. So now Tuckers making it his mission apparently to get Greg Abbott primaried in Texas which seems self-defeating... Maybe as somebodyelse pointed out Tucker has been sniffing Alex Jones jockstrap perhaps and its affected him immensely.. Whatever it is Tuckers likely going to be headed out the door to Newsmax or OANN soon perhaps although after his Anti Trumpism he might have a hard time finding a new job at one of those places..

Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    I dont get Tucker's sudden vendetta against Tx Governor Abbott.. Hes a Republican.. Last I checked Tucker is suppposedly a Republican (but a Never Trumper for the most part).. Hes all up in arms because Abbott wont come on his show and hes acting like a whiny little bitch over it.. Also screaming how Abbott shouldve called up the entire Tx National Guard to shut down the border.. JFC I dont even think that ice cream dicked dummy in AZ did that when he had border issues with Biden in Arizona.. He used the NG but they were limited in their authority and they certainly didnt have the authority to just shut down the Arizona Mexico Border but you didnt hear Tucker complaining about that.. Is Tucker off his meds again or something.. So now Tuckers making it his mission apparently to get Greg Abbott primaried in Texas which seems self-defeating... Maybe as somebodyelse pointed out Tucker has been sniffing Alex Jones jockstrap perhaps and its affected him immensely.. Whatever it is Tuckers likely going to be headed out the door to Newsmax or OANN soon perhaps although after his Anti Trumpism he might have a hard time finding a new job at one of those places..
    Tucker loves Trump, where do you get that he’s a never Trumper?

Newsmax and OANN can’t afford him.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information