I’m pretty sure if you would have asked me who was the most beautiful woman in the world back in high school, she would have been the obvious answer during that Whitesnake/Bachelor Party era.

No cause of death. She was always troubled. Her marriage to Chuck Finley and her struggles were always known. Probably have some contribution to her demise, but pure speculation. I’m on my phone, I’ll let others post pics.

Julie E. “Tawny” Kitaen, who famously appeared in several music videos for the rock group Whitesnake in the ‘80s, has died. The Orange County, Calif. coroners office, which listed her as Tawny Finley, stated that she died at her home in Newport Beach on Friday morning, but a cause of death has not been revealed. She was 59.

Born in San Diego. California, Kitaen’s first introduction to the rock world came in 1983 when she appeared on the cover of back-to-back albums by heavy metal band RATT, including the band’s self-titled 1983 debut and the triple-platinum “Out of the Cellar, in 1984. Kitaen was dating RATT guitarist Robbin Crosby at the time.