Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post

Wow…so if this is the case I’m dead wrong. Meaning Colman didn’t recover any of the 7 figures he allegedly already paid out. Not only that… the “alleged” scammer/scumbag Perry, who “allegedly” scammed all this money, wanted to mediate ONLY the rest of the unpaid “allegedly scammed” money. Meaning he wanted more. Talk about a shameless lowlife. JFC, if this is the case Colman really got it in the ass. Perry & Soverel getting painted in the best possible light on Poker Go in the meantime.

By the way…fuck Poker Go. Got nothing against the commentators or other employees (Camera Guys/Dealers) etc. The management can go fuck themselves. The way the business has been run is disgraceful.
Yes, I thought all along that Colman got it in the ass. Honestly he seems like the perfect mark, which is probably why he was targeted.

And yes, fuck Poker Go and their overaggressive copyright enforcement bullshit.
I dont think they targeted anyone - they just cast a line in the thread and whomever jumped in got victimized.

SS I thought had a good rep - which I think is one reason everyone is kind of confused about what happened.