Thread: Jordan Cristos

Bronze
    Load Metric

Jordan Cristos

man, this guy is loony, and considering Im bipolar/borderline, thats saying a bunch. What he said to Deeb is wild, and I despise Shaun Deeb
    posted here cause lots of Cristos scamming accusations

Name:  F4bvJ2aXEAAGEtj.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  179.4 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Hasn't Cristos been nuts for awhile now, I can see him coming and shooting up a tournament or poker room after taking a bad beat 100% he's nuts

As for Deeb he's a annoying fat fuck who thinks he's holier than God and everything he does & says is how life should be and he is always in other people's business, I wouldn't shed 1 tear if Cristos knocked his fat ass out cold lol, Deeb is a dude who actually admitted & is proud that he skipped his child's birth to go to some Mexican shithole to play a $200 online Scoop tournament lmao

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

Bronze
    Load Metric

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Prescott View Post
    Hasn't Cristos been nuts for awhile now, I can see him coming and shooting up a tournament or poker room after taking a bad beat 100% he's nuts

As for Deeb he's a annoying fat fuck who thinks he's holier than God and everything he does & says is how life should be and he is always in other people's business, I wouldn't shed 1 tear if Cristos knocked his fat ass out cold lol, Deeb is a dude who actually admitted & is proud that he skipped his child's birth to go to some Mexican shithole to play a $200 online Scoop tournament lmao

Its an understatement to say you made my night with what you said here

Bronze
    Load Metric
    perfect.
    do josh arieh next

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowRoll View Post
    perfect.
    do josh arieh next
    yesyes do Arieh

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't have a problem with Arieh. Always been nice to me in my interactions with him. He's been an acquaintance since 2003 when I played him all the time on Pokerstars. We aren't friends, and don't know each other well, but I have no issue with the guy at all.

Deeb is indeed a complete asshole and often a hypocrite. F him.

Regarding Cristos... yes, the guy is totally insane. He had a big fight on Twitter earlier this year with Negreanu, where again the insanity was on display.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Wow Deeb is genuinely universally hated

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Josh Arieh is literally the only person I've ever blocked on twitter/X as I hated having to look at his smug face pop up all the time, I don't really have anything to say about the guy other than I just don't like him, maybe it's just his close association to Deeb that pisses me off about him lol

Thread Information