Thread: Twitter slap fight: Daniel Negreanu vs. Brandon Cantu edition

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is going on right now, so expect more back-and-forth here.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Heard about 5 or 6 years ago Cantu had a huge bankroll.. This must of been right before he lost it.

It could of been longer than 5-6 years, but don't think it was 15.

He comes across as a complete idiot but it's funny how easily triggered DN was.

They both need therapy.

Load Metric
    Daniel Negreanu tries to get in the face of every single troll online, he desperately needs to signup for anger management classes.

Comments

dwai: I actually agree with you here

Silver
    Load Metric
    OH GEEZ .... CMON CANTU UR BETTER THAN THIS ..... THEY CANT EVEN KEEP THEIR FUCKIN EYES OPEN

Silver
    Load Metric
    LOL GET IN A FUCKIN PISSING MATCH WITH NEGRANEAU LOLLOLOL JUST GRIND HIM DOWN TO FUCKIN POOR IN POKER ,,, NOT BETTING BUT ROOTING FOR MY GUY BRANDON CANTU

Load Metric
    Funny to me that DN runs around like some HU beast. Keeps offering 1.5 LOL. I believe Doug saying DN played well as he took him for 1.1 million made DN think he is better then he is.
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric
    Wait, so Phil is up 2-0? Daniel is going to feel really stupid if he loses this 3-0. I heard the podcast before it started, and he just mocked Phil and acted like he should be -2000.

I watched Phil-Antonio match months after it occurred. I thought Antonio played bad, worst I’ve seen as he’s generally good with the spotlight when he cares, but rusty as hell. I didn’t know why Daniel was so convinced he was a huge favorite given the format.

Phil might never shut up if he runs off six straight against Antonio and Daniel. It’s amusing. He’s running well, but he’s actually been more humble than his opponents of late.

Load Metric
    I would be surprised if Brandon Cantu is worth $50K.

All that money Cantu made back in 2006 is gone.

As for Daniel Negreanu, maybe he has somewhere between $10 to $15 million.

Maybe even less than that.

Daniel used to back poker pros for which he lost millions.

Load Metric
    Lmao I just read this thread and of course I remember Brandon Cantus year or few when he binked in the WSOP and all. But hes talking Crypto and 100 million LOL. And while its kinda known that SOME in the poker world got real deep in Crypto early on which makes sense because professional poker players, or gamblers are the ones who wouldn't over think the Risk involved or care necessarily as Mainstream Society would. Only 1 person I know of, may possibly be at that 100 million dollar mark from Crypto. And i'm not talking about Micon.

You all know who he is but honestly, maybe Cantu is friends with or himself is #gangsta in Crypto too lol. Clearly he is talking about his 'Crew' (lol) which gives me flashbacks of Scott Fischman, Dutch Boyd and, lol yeah well that 'The Crew' ohh the good ol' days in poker. But Cantu is serious here, and he obviously has Crytp rich friends. And the 100 million mark, yes could be collectively amongst friends. But their is only 1 poker player that I know of, who may even be across that 50 Milion mark in his Crypto. And one will never actually know but ive heard this person actually may now have the 'F you money' too. Cool thread and im smiling at Cantu flexing his crew and Crypto to dnegs here actually. Like Dnegs isnt a sucker or fool and he too im sure can get his hands on significant money or backers too, so careful what you wish for Cantu imo =)..

It's not surprising to me that it is the Professional Poker world flexing their Crypto muscles now =)

Bronze
    Load Metric
    This just screams of Daniel needing to be accepted by the youngsters playing the game when in reality the jokes on him

I have no idea why he decides to get involved other than his ego. He is a multi millionaire with what seems like a great lifestyle and survived the test of time in the poker world, he really has nothing to prove but his ego and criticism he receives over takes his rational thinking.

The guy is a pressure pot of insecurities, if it's not his poker skills he is worrying about its his physique or his hairline, the list goes on. Possibly the easiest person to trigger in poker.

Such a shame really !

Thread Information