Thread: hey bottomset.....i need your take on trey lance.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

hey bottomset.....i need your take on trey lance.

future pro bowler with big hands and feet, or a bust?

asking for a friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    seems like a bit of reach for SF. i mean, the dude didn't even play last year and has played against inferior competition. sure he's an in progress thing with "potential", but it seems pretty risky. they must really think the dude is ready to perform at a high level and has such a high ceiling. (but don't all GM's feel that way when they trade up this high?)

the mac jones hype was such a smoke screen, even if peeps lol @ him being soft/fat/unathletic. the reality is that jones throws the ball better than tua, and just looks better in every aspect. the dude puts the ball where it needs to be. as easy as it is to write that it's a lot harder to do. and it's something you don't know if lance can do as well.

i guess if he turns out to be doug mcnair esque they will be happy for several years, but the 49'ers gave up way to much for this dude. some team is due to hit a HR though. every destroy the future and trade up top 5 QB pick can't be complete dogshit.
    Last edited by mulva; 05-05-2021 at 02:55 PM.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    I’m not a bears fan but they got the best QB this draft. Trevor Laurence will be a bust

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post
    I’m not a bears fan but they got the best QB this draft. Trevor Laurence will be a bust
    Name:  venom.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  18.4 KB

Thread Information