Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SrslySirius - Did Micon Hangout You Out To Dry?

Load Metric

SrslySirius - Did Micon Hangout You Out To Dry?

Discuss

Banned
    Load Metric
    I don't understand the question. What are you referring to?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    caught a bit of dd radio, and i think micon mentioned you stepped away

discuss

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

discuss
    Oh, I didn't know that.

I guess I'll explain then. I don't want to get into too many personal details, but in a nutshell, "it's not you, it's me". Sometimes I go through phases where I lack motivation, I'm unproductive, and I unplug. I spend more time on myself and don't communicate as much with people. This obviously puts a strain on relationships, especially working ones, and anyone that's worked with me in poker will probably tell you that they've had to deal with it at some point. It's not a character trait I'm proud of, but I am what I am.

I haven't officially quit or anything, I'm just in one of those ruts. I have been for some time. I've explained this to Bryan, and he seems disappointed, but I think he understands.

Load Metric
    The Adz video was pretty good for something you did while rutting it up

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    The Adz video was pretty good for something you did while rutting it up
    That was play, not work.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    SS is fantastic, keep ya head up kid.

Load Metric
    not a

DD would NEVER have given you more than you had given them

ala Quad Snakes

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I heard Micon had Jon Aguiar on his fail show tonight so probably worthless for PFA to interview the guy at this point.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

discuss
    Oh, I didn't know that.

I guess I'll explain then. I don't want to get into too many personal details, but in a nutshell, "it's not you, it's me". Sometimes I go through phases where I lack motivation, I'm unproductive, and I unplug. I spend more time on myself and don't communicate as much with people. This obviously puts a strain on relationships, especially working ones, and anyone that's worked with me in poker will probably tell you that they've had to deal with it at some point. It's not a character trait I'm proud of, but I am what I am.

I haven't officially quit or anything, I'm just in one of those ruts. I have been for some time. I've explained this to Bryan, and he seems disappointed, but I think he understands.

I can't tell if you're describing Micon or yourself, but with those traits it sounds like you're perfect for Micons DD
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Banned
    Load Metric
    I guess I should have known better than to give the straight answer.

Load Metric
    I guess I should have known better than to give the straight answer.
    Hopefully things work out for you. It sounds like you're dealing with some issues & may require some help. Don't worry about what others think & don't hesitate to get that help. Many people go through this & think it's a sign of weakness to admit they need help. Sometimes it's too late.

Good luck.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I don't feel sad or depressed, though I see how it could look that way.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    I don't feel sad or depressed, though I see how it could look that way.
    Your first post are some of the first signs of depression. Believe me, I've seen them firsthand & I would say EVERYBODY goes through them at some point in their life. It's how you deal with them that determines how deep it eventually runs. It could be as simple as calling your mom, or someone you love, & talking about nothing in particular when you feel like you're pulling away.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Get well soon
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Banned
    Load Metric
    The thing is, PLOL, it's not that I'm depressed, it's that I just don't care. It's a problem of motivation, all right? Now if I work my ass off and DonkDown or Seals gets a few more users, I don't see another dime, so where's the motivation? And here's something else, Hockey Guy: I have eight different trolls right now. Eight, Hockey Guy. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming to PFA to laugh about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled, that and the fear of getting trolled. But you know, Hockey Guy, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get trolled.

My high school guidance counselor used to ask us what you'd do if you had a million dollars and you didn't have to work. And invariably what you'd say was supposed to be your career. So, if you wanted to fix old cars then you're supposed to be an auto mechanic. I never had an answer. I guess that's why I make stupid parody videos. But if I had a million dollars, I would relax... I would sit on my ass all day... I would do nothing.

Last edited by SrslySirius; 08-30-2012 at 05:47 AM.

Load Metric
    The thing is, PLOL, it's not that I'm depressed, it's that I just don't care. It's a problem of motivation, all right? Now if I work my ass off and DonkDown or Seals gets a few more users, I don't see another dime, so where's the motivation? And here's something else, Hockey Guy: I have eight different trolls right now. Eight, Hockey Guy. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming to PFA to laugh about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled, that and the fear of getting trolled. But you know, Hockey Guy, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get trolled.

My high school guidance counselor used to ask us what you'd do if you had a million dollars and you didn't have to work. And invariably what you'd say was supposed to be your career. So, if you wanted to fix old cars then you're supposed to be an auto mechanic. I never had an answer. I guess that's why I make stupid parody videos. But if I had a million dollars, I would relax... I would sit on my ass all day... I would do nothing.

This dude isn't depressed, hes just lazy as hell.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric

What was your motivation to get involved with DD initially? Did Micon make some promises down the line? I'm sure you know this but his track record of paying people who have helped him is pretty fucking awful and this includes at times the site was generating an income. I think you'd be best to step away from DD now and pursue something that actually has a future for you.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I have pretty much the same problem as SS...I am too comfortable in my life and not motivated to change. I'd like to do many different things more than my current job, I have a few business ideas etc..., but I am comfortable AND too afraid of failure to step out and risk everything. I also have 3 kids and a wife...so there is something to be said for comfortable, but I have to admit life is pretty much a rut with a few moments of happiness thrown in.

Thread Information