Thread: Dogecoin the Ultimate Phenomenon or joke (widget)

Load Metric

Dogecoin the Ultimate Phenomenon or joke (widget)

If you know anything about Economics you realize that anything in Demand doesn't necessarily have to be useful, Practical, or even real

Like Dogecoin here, the Ultimate joke of anything or 'widget' we can call it. With the right Billionaires behind it like #gangsta Elon Musk, welp now it has value lol. Billionaires doing what Billionaires do. Their really is no better example of how a Market can be created and value assessed to something, that is actually meaningless or like this here, just a joke LOL. This go's to show that any 'Widget' can have value actually. And Dogecoin is just a 'widget' and a joke 'widget' at that. But it still has value now, well because lol, others want it basically so #Markets. Even a joke so long as people are Demanding it and it can be supplied you then have a 'Market. As we see here with Dogecoin which is just remarkable actually.

This is also why I think Elon Musk's #gangsta
    Last edited by garrett; 05-04-2021 at 05:11 PM.

Load Metric
    From my experiences with dogecoin.

It works flawlessly and the fees are super cheap.

Load Metric
    Betting coins is like betting sports. Neither venue has any bearing on utility or real life.

Both forms of wagering have NEVER been more popular.

Comments

garrett: great answer, and I agree of course...

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Garrett
    What is your guess on the price of Doge in 1 week, 1 month, and 1 year?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Garrett
    What is your guess on the price of Doge in 1 week, 1 month, and 1 year?
    Honestly it's worthless, it really is a big fn Joke actually

Its worthless, unless it actually becomes integrated and used and by the Masses, it isnt worth shit and it isnt going to be worth shit eventually. So if your buying here it is a Top for Doge, and i mean that should just be stupid money, or lol #gamble money maybe. In all actuality its just a useless Elon #gangsta Musk doing what only he can. Create actual Markets, or pumping some joke like here. The Main real problem with Dogecoin is it actually has no functional use, or is accepted anywhere yet. So its nothing to me honestly. Its literally purely a Supply/Demand model happening here now, and the Demand is only happening to some extent because for whatever reason Elon #gangsta Musk is pumping it, and lol yeah so other then that long run its fn worthless chit.

It has no real use or actual viability, as does Ethereum say, or even Bitcoin blockchain. If you want to find some actual good investment then buy Bitcoin Cash f Doge thats for suckers but Bitcoin Cash is in a totally different league. And with the Bitcoin Blockchain so clogged up now and its going to be more so moving forward as Mainstream integration and adoption keeps happening now. And so actually by design bitcoin Blockchain is NOT designed to handle this, and now Wall St and the Pros are here, and every bank getting in the Bitcoin game now it isnt changing either. Bitcoin is now, and forever to a price point that is beyond most people.

And for this reason the overwhelming strain on the Bitcoin Blockchain and gross Fees now to transact, because well Bitcoin Blockchain wasnt designed to be used as a Medium yet a store of value of sorts. And actually Bitcoin Cash was designed for exactly this too. That is why im getting very big on Bitcoin Cash because all the problems the Bitcoin Blockchain is struggling with now, would be eased if say some sort of transition happened to Bitcoin Cash (bch) and so for these reasons, I think to some extent it actually has to happen now. Bitcoin fees aren't good right now. And they would be better if the strain overall on the Bitcoin Blockchain happened, like say some sort of transition to say a bch, which would easy and then subsequently lower the fees with using the Bitcoin Blockchain.

And so for these very reasons I dont see the 1000X upside but I just see a very good, relatively stable Cryptocurrency in Bitcoin Cash now moving forward. It really does have some actual, and beneficial real use now, and that would help easy the issues currently with the Bitcoin Blockchain. And so myself, I think they actually go hand in hand, some call it speculation and me, well just say I know or I think I know. See there I go again, the old me would have said 'I know" everything lmao, but honestly thats just what I believe is happening now and so pile Bitcoin Cash dont fall for the joke ever my friend ;-).....

Bronze
    Load Metric
    BCH up 34 percent today and up over 300 percent since I first saw you post about it a couple months ago.

Good call there.

I didn't get into BCH because of vulnerability of an 51% attack.

I was looking into getting some doge in December at about .0022, before the hype, but it was too much of a pain.

It is fascinating to watch this unfold and am happy for doge holders making profit, but I am a bit concerned that if the bottom falls out it could drag down BTC, ETH, LTC, and the whole market in general.

I have a good amount of BTC and ETH which I plan to hold long term.

I grabbed a bunch ETH last march, at $120ish. Was the smartest/luckiest thing I have done.

I hold some other top 20 coins that have done very well and will take profit from them this cycle.

Comments

garrett: Thank you and ubeknowst to some here I've been around cryoto, well bc of poker lol over 10 years now and using it ofc..

Load Metric
    Doge may continue to rise a bit, because it just came online with Gemini and they are allowing FREE trades of DOGE for the next week. This should prop it up a bit more until the inevitable bottom falling out of a worthless joke crypto currency. I didn't buy it, but probably would have bought some a while ago just for gambling purposes if Gemini had it available. But won't do it now.

Comments

garrett: Yeah I got this Gemini email yesterday too, and it really shocked me. I mean a fool and his money are soon parted they say right =)...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Elon is hosting Saturday Night Live and there's supposed to be some Doge shit in the works.

Load Metric
    wow up to .60 from .28

Load Metric
    I'm going to say "YES".

The U.S. dollar will be worth less also and get ready for high inflation.

Thank you, Joe Biden.

Load Metric

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    dw garret i'm also mad i didn't buy under 1 cent

Comments

garrett: I dont know what 'dw' means, but hopefully you bought BCH as i said while ago my friend, Fk the joke coin.....

Thread Information