Thread: Jake Paul & Ben Askren Illegal Streams: TIME TO PAY UP

Jake Paul & Ben Askren Illegal Streams: TIME TO PAY UP

Triller, the company who ran the rigged boxing match between Ben Askren and Jake Paul, has offered illegal streamers an amnesty grace period to pay up and avoid a lawsuit seeking $150k from each streamer.

They have put together a website where you can fess up and pay the $50 and avoid the serious repercussions headed your way.

I am personally aware of at least 5 forum members who illegally streamed this event. I have corresponded with Druff, he consulted his spreadsheet, and provided me with your IPs which I forwarded to my contact at Triller to review.

Used a VPN? Who cares. Not an issue for Triller who work with the VPN companies to personally identify each and every one of you.

https://www.mmafighting.com/platform...n-askren-event

Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Triller, the company who ran the rigged boxing match between Ben Askren and Jake Paul, has offered illegal streamers an amnesty grace period to pay up and avoid a lawsuit seeking $150k from each streamer.

They have put together a website where you can fess up and pay the $50 and avoid the serious repercussions headed your way.

I am personally aware of at least 5 forum members who illegally streamed this event. I have corresponded with Druff, he consulted his spreadsheet, and provided me with your IPs which I forwarded to my contact at Triller to review.

Used a VPN? Who cares. Not an issue for Triller who work with the VPN companies to personally identify each and every one of you.

https://www.mmafighting.com/platform...n-askren-event
    I call BULLSHIT.

A lot if VPN's don't even have logs and the VPN's who do will not cooperate unless you have a court order.

Triller SUCKS!!!

Fuck You.

Blog Entries
    If the VPN companies don't log the activity, or if they claim they don't, good luck getting them to give up that info.

I'm not sure if they can even be compelled to do so. They definitely can't if foreign-based with no connection to the US. Even domestic-based VPNs will fight this hard, and probably just feign not having the info anymore, even if they do. It would be horrible press for VPNs to be found logging connections and then giving them up to litigious companies.

I bet some scared people will cough up the $50, though, fearing the back-breaking $150k lawsuit which could happen otherwise.

Comments

Onestep: same people that wear double masks too lol

splitthis: Lol step

Thread Information