Thread: Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin, Billionaire

Load Metric

Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin, Billionaire

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ninabam...h=34cd337b7c94

Not overly surprising but he is now Billionaire Buterin..

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: good thread

Load Metric
    Just think... If TineGod, who surely has the skillset to have done likewise back then, had started such a company instead of being such a naysayer of cryptocurrency, he would be able to donate massive sums to PFA for epic-payoff freerolls using billionaire-level pocket change, putting even legendary freeroll donators like cmoney and Ben Smoken to shame.

#IfOnly

Comments

garrett: lmao so true, and withhim honestly I think he is so delusional he actually thinks that he is, really wayyy brighter than everyone else. Just LOL, good one Mumbles I lold
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Pretty sick that he co-created Ethereum at age 19.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO:

garrett: Yep and he was a recipient of the two year Thiel Fellowship, tech billionaire Peter Thiel's project that awards $100,000 to 20 promising innovators under 20..
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Here's the stock chart of Ethan Allen Interiors (ticker symbol ETH) in the past year:

https://finance.yahoo.com/chart/ETH#...dlIjpudWxsfQ--

What portion of this Heeb run is people thinking they were buying Ethereum?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

garrett: LOL...

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    I like oak myself. That's what I have in my bedroom. How about you, Walter?

Load Metric
    Today is honestly a point in Time where there is a real transition going on. Whether you realize it or not 15 years ago we were playing online poker (LOL..) thinking we were slick, and smart. Today we are Racing Algorithm Generated Race Horses, which can create Stables (WTF..). Some of it is WTF head falls to the side, heads spins when I really think about what is actually going on. And im not sure some people realize actually, what is going on right now before your very eyes. Sometimes even me is like Wooh if you aren't watching this VERY closely right now, what is going on. You could VERY easily miss this Technological Curve happening right now. Online poker of 15 years ago LOL, cupcake stuff compared to being built out today. Some of this new way, and change is unreal like NFTs, Ethereum Blockchain too, Cryptocurrency. All of it, is already a new world already. Then that of what we always knew

o0

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Today is honestly a point in Time where there is a real transition going on right now whether you realize it or not. 15 years ago we were playing online poker thinking we were slick and smart. Today in 2021 we are going to be Racing Algorithm Generated Horses, which can create Stables (WTF..). Some of it is WTF head falls to the side, heads spins when I really think about what is actually going on. And im not sure some people realize actually, what is going on right now before your very eyes. Sometimes even me is like Wooh if you arent watching this VERY closely right now, what is going on. You could VERY easily miss this Technological Curve happening right now. Online poker of 15 years ago LOL, cupcake stuff compared to being built out today. Some of this new way, and change is unreal like NFTs, Ethereum Blockchain too, Cryptocurrency. All of it, is already a new world already. Then that of what we always knew

o0
    I think people are trying to say GTFO in a nice way

Comments

garrett: hah if you mean literally, F them and F you too then. REAL TALK too, druff can message me if he has a problem

Gordman: You cant expect this spaz to actually get it

Load Metric
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/ninabam...h=34cd337b7c94

Not overly surprising but he is now Billionaire Buterin..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

rum dick: Lulz

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Today is honestly a point in Time where there is a real transition going on right now whether you realize it or not. 15 years ago we were playing online poker thinking we were slick and smart. Today in 2021 we are going to be Racing Algorithm Generated Horses, which can create Stables (WTF..). Some of it is WTF head falls to the side, heads spins when I really think about what is actually going on. And im not sure some people realize actually, what is going on right now before your very eyes. Sometimes even me is like Wooh if you arent watching this VERY closely right now, what is going on. You could VERY easily miss this Technological Curve happening right now. Online poker of 15 years ago LOL, cupcake stuff compared to being built out today. Some of this new way, and change is unreal like NFTs, Ethereum Blockchain too, Cryptocurrency. All of it, is already a new world already. Then that of what we always knew

o0
    I think people are trying to say GTFO in a nice way
    Please don’t tell us you’re a friend of Druff’s but yah your mode of communication is special in a bad way.

Comments

garrett: I dont care what you think or these other go F yorusselves, buh bye. LOL freind of druffs i meant he can PM me if he wants MORON

Gordman: For someone who "doesnt care" what others think...he sure seems to care...

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    My bitcoin is now making money but this Ethereum shit is killing my lol portfolio. Finally did some research into it. Had no idea it was such a clusterfuck of platform.

Why are people so into this shit?

Comments

shoeshine box: crypto best high/action fever gambling I ever had the pleasure to hit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I like oak myself. That's what I have in my bedroom. How about you, Walter?
    Oak's nice.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    He is the most influential single person in Cryptocurrency now actually, other then Elon #gangsta Musk, and hes not on Buterins level in Cryptography I dont think. When it comes to Crypto Musk is Important yes, knows it yes, but Vitalik Buterin is the next Generation Level 10 genius and creating and understanding Cryptography. He gets it inside out.

In a way he is the new 27 year old Bill Gates now (LOL) just in this new the cryptocurrency/Cryptography 'Digital Gold' world now...

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bu...g-6920851.html

Thread Information