Thread: Jaguars sign Tim Tebow as a TE

Load Metric

Jaguars sign Tim Tebow as a TE

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...uars-tight-end

34, never played TE, got a one year contract from Urban Meyer

I think Urban Meyer probably washes Tebow's back in the shower, lets Tebow putt for him on the golf course and gives Tebow first dibs to fuck his wife.

TEBOW IS GOD

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

TBH....

I had a Pal Call me after this News broke and say .> "Poo, didn't you say when he was Drafted they shd switch him to TE as he cant play QB in NFL?"

I said "Chee,you got some memory"....He would have thrived as a TE back in the day...

He will put some $EAT$ is all... I wish him well....

Gold
    Load Metric
    Will be a complete stud, Jags are back baby!

Comments

garrett: Jags should be solid now moving forward id think

Load Metric
    Urban Meyer to pay him or he would likely stay in his MLB/NY Met's Baseball Contract and situation

Urban Meyer loves Tim Tebow obviously, and so long-term Tebow is a future Coach. Urban Meyer is beginning to pull Tim Tebow under his wing and Urban Meyer does have a Special Place for Tim Tebow, he has said as much. They also did win 2 National Championship's together. I love that Urban Meyer took Trevor Lawrence #1 Overall (he is cant miss talent), but I really thought the genius move was trading up in the 1st round again iirc to get Trevor Lawrence's College teammate Travis Etienne. Travis Etienne has a Reggie Bush about him, lightning quick and can actually pass catch very well too. I think Lawrence/Etienne and they already have a great Defense is a very bright Future now for the Jacksonville Jaguar moving forward now.

Lawrence/Etienne are going to make the Jacksonville Jaguars with an already great Defense Contenders very fast too, I wouldn't be surprised if Jacksonville is right there in the next couple of years too. They already had a great Defense and Trevor Lawrence is a big pocket passing QB, cant miss talent I really do agree with that and him. Kids a big star in the making now, and that is exactly what Jacksonville needed now. And Tim Tebow is obviously being groomed as a Coach here now. Trevor Lawrence really does have it all too. 6'5 255lb kid, big pocket passer has the arm. He really is an ideal NFL Quarterback too Jacksonville Jaguars got a big star at QB for many years to come now.

I already like Urbans Meyers doing and expect Jacksonville to contend and fast now

Load Metric
    This actually did wow me for his size at 6'5 225lb he ran the third quickest time ever at the NFL Combine for a QB. With a 4.44, 40 he can scoot too. I didn't realize that and that is very interesting everyone knows he is the big pocket passing prototypical NFL QB, but apparently he can scoot too. He ran the Third Quickest time at the NFL Combine, not bad for 6'5 225lb QB, wow this kid really does seem to be a 'Can't Miss'. This is why everyone is saying it, he does check ALL of the necessary boxes.

"He also clocked a 4.44-second 40-yard dash at his pro day, which would make him one of the fastest NFL quarterbacks ever. (While pro day numbers are always a bit suspect, only three QBs have run a faster 40 at the combine: Michael Vick, Reggie McNeal, and Robert Griffin III.)"

6'5 225lb Pocket Passing QB, who runs a 4.4 40, he really is a 'Cant Miss' talent it would seem here

Load Metric
    He is a devout Christian. He stayed at the same hotel as me when I was working in Beverly Hills. Ridiculously more hot in person.

Comments

garrett: LOL 'Ridiculously more hot in person' rep =)..
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    This Gringo has divine intervention.

Thread Information