Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bill and Melinda Gates getting divorced

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Pretty impressive how Epstein had such a reach to so many powerful American men.

Wouldn't have pegged Bill Gates as a guy who wanted to bang teenage girls, but sometimes you can't tell until the stories come out.
    We will never know, but Epstein’s career trajectory and influence among powerful men from both parties which shielded him is a story that makes no sense. Going from private school teacher to money manager for Wexner and other high wealth individuals, yet no one can point to any particular acumen shown or who exactly he made money for. Either the most talented blackmail artist from day one, or someone untouchable for reasons that are more obscure.

Obviously rumors abound. Most times rumors are just rumors, but sometimes they seem more logical than what actually occurred. Even any documentaries are basically worthless and simply regurgitate his story like he was Harvey Weinstein, but we know exactly why Weinstein got away with it. We know his success. Young actresses had a logical fear of him. Hollywood lech to the extreme, but an old story. If he wasn’t so fucking ugly, I’d guess the story never comes out. It’s only that he was repulsive that made time old casting couch shit traumatic it seemed.

Epstein is a total mystery and nothing I have seen sheds any true light on exactly how he pulled it off. Just random victims and filler.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I’d guess the story never comes out.
    You mean like an actual trial? Subpoenas, witnesses & evidence? Yeah, I doubt it too.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I’d guess the story never comes out.
    You mean like an actual trial? Subpoenas, witnesses & evidence? Yeah, I doubt it too.
    Yeah, that was never happening.

Load Metric
    Pretty impressive how Epstein had such a reach to so many powerful American men.

Wouldn't have pegged Bill Gates as a guy who wanted to bang teenage girls, but sometimes you can't tell until the stories come out.
    Epstein knew a lot of powerful people. He hobnobbed with the insiders. Not everyone he knew was getting underage girls from him.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Epstein knew a lot of powerful people. He hobnobbed with the insiders. Not everyone he knew was getting underage girls from him.
    I would guess a guy drawn to young pretty women would have married an attractive woman. And his long time Camilla Parker Bowles weird relationship chick is five years older than him. He was a very rich man very young. I doubt that was his particular proclivity. Everyone is a freak in some way, but he doesn’t strike me as that type of freak. If he was drawn to young chicks, it would be some cute nerd interning for him back when. I’d be surprised if he was a Lolita guy. I never say never, but doubtful.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: exactly

Load Metric

We will never know, but Epstein’s career trajectory and influence among powerful men from both parties which shielded him is a story that makes no sense. Going from private school teacher to money manager for Wexner and other high wealth individuals, yet no one can point to any particular acumen shown or who exactly he made money for. Either the most talented blackmail artist from day one, or someone untouchable for reasons that are more obscure.

Obviously rumors abound. Most times rumors are just rumors, but sometimes they seem more logical than what actually occurred. Even any documentaries are basically worthless and simply regurgitate his story like he was Harvey Weinstein, but we know exactly why Weinstein got away with it. We know his success. Young actresses had a logical fear of him. Hollywood lech to the extreme, but an old story. If he wasn’t so fucking ugly, I’d guess the story never comes out. It’s only that he was repulsive that made time old casting couch shit traumatic it seemed.

Epstein is a total mystery and nothing I have seen sheds any true light on exactly how he pulled it off. Just random victims and filler.
    It's pretty amazing how shadowy and weird this all is. LOL at anyone famous meeting with Epstein post-conviction, just unconscionably stupid.

I shy away from indulging in conspiracy but do think that some entity decided the risks of keeping him alive were too great and decided to kill him. All of the court developments I've seen are heavily redacted.

It has to go deeper than simply abusing teenage girls; one would think that someone as powerful as Bill Gates could make that happen without the aid of a notorious convicted sex offender if he were so inclined?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    what? a fem-bot relationship hasn't come out yet?
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Epstein would not have viewed Gates as just some interesting or smart acquaintance. Gates was a whale to Epstein. Epstein had a proven formula for generating income from guys like Gates.

At a minimum, Gates wasn’t troubled by what he saw.

Gates was anything but the innocent nerd. He crushed his opponents hard. He was an infinitely better businessman than technologist. He is grossly mischaracterized by casuals.

But yeah, I acknowledge his choices in relationships like Camilla Parker Bowles. Epstein wasn’t offering relationships.

Load Metric
    Epstein would not have viewed Gates as just some interesting or smart acquaintance. Gates was a whale to Epstein. Epstein had a proven formula for generating income from guys like Gates.

At a minimum, Gates wasn’t troubled by what he saw.

Gates was anything but the innocent nerd. He crushed his opponents hard. He was an infinitely better businessman than technologist. He is grossly mischaracterized by casuals.

But yeah, I acknowledge his choices in relationships like Camilla Parker Bowles. Epstein wasn’t offering relationships.
    I have no doubt he was ruthless. I’d guess being in proximity to a bunch of guys with influence over anti-trust shit and just generally having friends in high places was his reason for being there. Whether he was troubled by what he saw or not I have no idea. Dudes into 20 year olds is the norm when you have everything else in life already. Fuck, I can’t tell a 17 year old from a 19 year old, just doesn’t matter because I’m not interested in either.

How troubled he was I have no idea. I’m more suspicious of those who were frequent guests. Like Bill Clinton wasn’t all worked up and saying let’s stop if some girl blurted out she was 17. He wouldn’t have cared. He’s a longtime freak.

Load Metric
    Look at the second tweet again, BCR

Gates wrote that he was “intrigued”. His spokesman tried to have you believe Gates was referring to the decor.

Load Metric

Gates wrote that he was “intrigued”. His spokesman tried to have you believe Gates was referring to the decor.

I saw it earlier. I didn’t look for context. Did he meet him many times here or there? To me that’s the big distinction. I’d be suspicious of anyone on that island multiple times. I’m not some Gates fan. I can barely text and don’t give a fuck about tech, and I’ve had friends I’ve known 40 years do something I’d find totally out of character. We are men, therefore demented and led by our dicks against all reason, so I’m never going to be shocked. He just struck me as a nerd. A ruthless nerd, but a nerd who I’d be less surprised to find out was fucking some lifelike robot doll before risking all he had.

Load Metric
    I hope he's shacked up with Jobs' widow.

ONE TIME

Load Metric

I saw it earlier. I didn’t look for context. Did he meet him many times here or there? To me that’s the big distinction. I’d be suspicious of anyone on that island multiple times. I’m not some Gates fan. I can barely text and don’t give a fuck about tech, and I’ve had friends I’ve known 40 years do something I’d find totally out of character. We are men, therefore demented and led by our dicks against all reason, so I’m never going to be shocked. He just struck me as a nerd. A ruthless nerd, but a nerd who I’d be less surprised to find out was fucking some lifelike robot doll before risking all he had.
    So we go full circle back to Melinda. She wasn’t pleased with the “relationship”. She’s bailing and perhaps for the upcoming bad optics. We joke about no trial but eventually Ghislaine will give up something.

I hear they are semi torturing her with sleep deprivation etc. yet she is seeking to delay trial. curious

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    the gates foundation has a side benefit of passing wealth in the form of a lifetime income to the gates kids...the contributions to the foundation are not subject to estate tax but the foundation undoubtedly has a make-work jobs for each of the gates kids and grandkids---a job so easy Hunter Biden could do it.
    Thanks, Republicans.
    this loophole has been in the tax law since before the Clinton Administration---if the Democrats wanted to change it they could have long ago

but instead the Democrats chose to reduce the estate tax

indeed, under Clinton the Democrats in 1997 started lowering the estate tax rates while raising the exemption, and Obama in 2010 and 2013 significantly boosted the exemption to 5,000,000

https://www.thebalance.com/exemption...-taxes-3505630
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 05-10-2021 at 05:45 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

Thanks, Republicans.
    this loophole has been in the tax law since before the Clinton Administration---if the Democrats wanted to change it they could have long ago

but instead the Democrats chose to reduce the estate tax

indeed, under Clinton the Democrats in 1997 started lowering the estate tax rates while raising the exemption, and Obama in 2010 and 2013 significantly boosted the exemption to 5,000,000

https://www.thebalance.com/exemption...-taxes-3505630
    Guess Walt doesn’t like rich people creating charities...those lucky kids will have to pay income taxes on that sweet cushy job if that helps you Walt.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: yeah, will only be taxes twice, when Bill earned it, and the kids...it will miss the estate tax

Load Metric

and so they shall.... or rather resurface.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/othe...or/ar-BB1gzYPS
    Bill Gates hosted ‘wild bachelor parties,’ visited 'all-nude' nightclub, before marriage to Melinda: author

Wallace also alleged that the chairman’s "womanizing" also put a strain on his relationship with Melinda while they were dating.

Load Metric
    Bill Gates hosted ‘wild bachelor parties,’ visited 'all-nude' nightclub, before marriage to Melinda: author

Wallace also alleged that the chairman’s "womanizing" also put a strain on his relationship with Melinda while they were dating.
    I must be more like Bill Gates than I realized minus all the billions.

Like I always dated and married nothing but conventional nice girls, but always was into dirty little girls. I didn’t think Bill had that in him. I would have married a beautiful woman in his spot, a nice educated one, but he threw me off with the very sensible average at best wife and old lady girlfriend. He must be even more mentally compartmentalized than I am. I’m like Tiger where I’d cheat on a beautiful wife with a Perkins waitress. Us men really aren’t built for polite society. Rich, poor, smart, dumb, we are all led around by our dick.

Load Metric
    In the continuum of villains .... name me another example of someone being proactive with their atonement.

his charity is without compare and resulted in much public goodwill.

having followed this guy my whole life I have banked such a negative bias I won’t be asked to the jury anytime soon.... my Gates detector was,pretty good here.

Load Metric

Like I always dated and married nothing but conventional nice girls, but always was into dirty little girls. I didn’t think Bill had that in him. I would have married a beautiful woman in his spot, a nice educated one, but he threw me off with the very sensible average at best wife and old lady girlfriend. He must be even more mentally compartmentalized than I am. I’m like Tiger where I’d cheat on a beautiful wife with a Perkins waitress. Us men really aren’t built for polite society. Rich, poor, smart, dumb, we are all led around by our dick.

You might not have spent the night in Epstein’s NYC mansion though.

Let’s see if the record reveals Gates ever drummed up contributions from that circle of pedophiles. His only hope

Load Metric

You might not have spent the night in Epstein’s NYC mansion though. That relationship was a decade old.

Let’s see if the record reveals Gates ever drummed up contributions from that circle of pedophiles. His only hope
    If I was a tech billionaire in my twenties, I’d have probably moved in with Epstein if he allowed me to. I mean I would have avoided 17 year olds as what’s the difference between 17 and 19?

I guess I just assumed when you get that rich quick, you spend the rest of your life trying to avoid getting caught in some spot where you could potentially lose it.

Clearly he liked hot young girls. I’ll still be surprised if he got into anything illegal. Being a dick to your wife isn’t illegal. I’d be more worried about my board of directors, competitors, enemies finding out I did something illegal than getting caught by my wife with some twenty something. He had a separation agreement.

We will see how angry his wife really is. They have kids. Short of finding out he was banging 13 year olds, she’ll leverage that separation agreement into a better deal if he’s somewhat guilty of more than being a lecherous guy.

Thread Information