Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Israel Palestine 2021

Gold
    Load Metric

Israel Palestine 2021

I personally am not super interested in the tit for tat minutia, but am interested in the big picture "why" all this is going on right now.

So my understanding is that Netanyahu was about to be forced out of office (and possibly go to jail), which one would think would be good for basically everyone. So there was some rioting/drama/police brutality in Jerusalem that he likely played a role in orchestrating for his own purposes, and Hamas responds by firing 1000+ rockets out of Gaza into Israel, giving Bibi pretense (arguably justified) to basically go to war and stay in power. So basically unless they are completely retarded, it appears Hamas wants Bibi to stay in power and to keep the shitty status quo. Am I missing something here?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    I personally am not super interested in the tit for tat minutia, but am interested in the big picture "why" all this is going on right now.

So my understanding is that Netanyahu was about to be forced out of office (and possibly go to jail), which one would think would be good for basically everyone. So there was some rioting/drama/police brutality in Jerusalem that he likely played a role in orchestrating for his own purposes, and Hamas responds by firing 1000+ rockets out of Gaza into Israel, giving Bibi pretense (arguably justified) to basically go to war and stay in power. So basically unless they are completely retarded, it appears Hamas wants Bibi to stay in power and to keep the shitty status quo. Am I missing something here?
    It’s what is coming your way. The oppressed eventually go for broke.

And Kushner had this all settled

Comments

Walter Sobchak: lol Kushner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Hamas doesn't give a shit about Bibi staying in power.

This is Hamas' attempt to humiliate Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, making him look weak, and appearing as if Hamas is the organization which has their backs.

Israel started evicting Palestinian people who were living in properties which once belonged to Israelis, but were illegally seized a long time ago. The evictions took place on Ramadan, so the Palestinian people got extra pissed off about this, and controversy started.

Hamas started firing rockets in order to show the Palestinian people that Abbas is a chump who lets Israel walk all over them, while Hamas takes action on their behalf.

Since so many rockets are being fired into Israel, a certain percentage (estimated about 10%) will make it through Israel's "Iron Dome" defense system, and several will hit the country. Of course, this has united the Israeli people and political parties to take action against Hamas, so here we are.

Load Metric

In the beginning, there was heaven and earth. And the earth was without form, and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And God said, "let there be light," and the sky was lit up brilliantly by medieval tribesmen lobbing bombs at one another. And God saw that it was back to the drawing board.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Pro tip: in this time of conflict, make sure to only heed reliable sources of information, such as the Hamas-Ministry of Health, Pakistani sockpuppet accounts and self-hating Jewish kids who don't speak Hebrew or Arabic

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There seems to be some force making sure I don't go back to Israel.

I had a trip planned for October 2018. Then I had my major psychological issues, and there was zero point zero chance I could get on a 15 hour flight at that point. Hell, I couldn't get on a 1 hour flight at that point. Trip cancelled, rescheduled for April 2020.

I don't need to tell you what happened in April 2020.

It has tentatively been rescheduled for next year, but I ain't going if this breaks out into a full blown war and isn't over by then. I've got some time, but boy it seems something happens every time preventing it.

Load Metric
    rofl can we just call it ur hot dog on a stick moment and not try to throw real psychological issues under the bus like that tbone

Comments

NickyPipes: Boom roasted

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The Israeli military is very clever.

They put out a bullshit info campaign that they were about to attack Gaza on the ground, and even assembled troops on the border. The media fell for it -- and why wouldn't they -- and started pushing the story everywhere that Israel was about to invade.

This drew out Hamas troops, who first went into unreachable tunnels to get weaponry to defend the ground attack, and then emerged ready to fight. Then Israel bombed the fuck out of them, which was the plan all along. There was no ground campaign in reality. The whole thing was to trick Hamas into sending troops out with weaponry, and then become sitting ducks for Israel's planes.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/id...s-metro-668182

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

They put out a bullshit info campaign that they were about to attack Gaza on the ground, and even assembled troops on the border. The media fell for it -- and why wouldn't they -- and started pushing the story everywhere that Israel was about to invade.

This drew out Hamas troops, who first went into unreachable tunnels to get weaponry to defend the ground attack, and then emerged ready to fight. Then Israel bombed the fuck out of them, which was the plan all along. There was no ground campaign in reality. The whole thing was to trick Hamas into sending troops out with weaponry, and then become sitting ducks for Israel's planes.

Silver
    Load Metric

Also smart to not inform John Kerry of their plans.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Ok. That explanation makes more sense.

Do you get the sense Hamas is ok with how things are going, or do you think they miscalculated the Israeli response (and Israel's capability in targeting and killing senior members)? Although the AOCs and Ilhan Omar's of the world are carrying water for them as expected, it doesn't seem to be going well otherwise. But maybe in the long game this is fine for reasons?

Load Metric
    1. Putin sold the rockets to Iran
    2. Biden gave the palestinians 225 million dollars.
    3. The palestinians used the money to buy the rockets from Iran.
    4. Hamas fired the rockets into Israel.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Iran should do the world a favor and just nuke israel/palestine.

Comments

dwai: based

Load Metric
    I became enlightened to Hamas music videos today, this is goddamn amazing

https://kiwifarms.net/public/junk/Na...kBa59toPQ.webm

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Well, Israel would probably wipe out most of the Arab world and Iran as a response, but yeah a world with no Muslim nations or Israel would probably be much better for everyone else; minus the radiation probably making the world unlivable.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    We should do the world a favor and nuke Iran.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Getting conquered by the Arabs and becoming Islamicized really fucked up Iran/Persia. It definitely is a head scratcher how they were never able to say "F That Bullshit," ditch Islam, and become a civilized, functional nation again. And a big "What If" how different and better things would be if the 1979 Revolution had never happened.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say Israel would be a lot better off if the 80% of the country that isn’t batshit crazy stopped the 20% that is ultra orthodox batshit crazy from acting like assholes.

Load Metric

Comments

shoeshine box: tremendous.

Thread Information