Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breaking news Martha's-Pregnant!!

Load Metric
    will there be blue colored E-Cigs that say Daddy on the side being passed around?

Load Metric
    If this is true, Congratulations Micon & Martha.
    Don't understand why anyone would take this as an oppurtunity to take a shot @ you but whatever I guess it's to be expected.

Also congrats to DirtyB on the addition to his family.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    will there be blue colored E-Cigs that say Daddy on the side being passed around?
    yes but micon is charging for them

and roll out the dirt Druff turnabout is fair play

congrats Schoenfeld !
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    his peter pan days are numbered, nothing makes you grow up faster than having a kid.

Congrats DirtyB and Micon! Kids are awesome...and a titanic pain in the ass.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    #Whosyourdaddy
    I assume he announced this on radio?

It's pretty funny that Micon and I will have daughters barely 3 months apart.
    I don't remember if you mentioned this before, but congrats Barry.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    #Whosyourdaddy

No whats funny is you should not have been allowed to reproduce ... (Like Jon bonJewvi used to sing, you give Jews a bad name).

Youz Friendly Neighborhood Yiddishdonk

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Barry, congrats.

I think you will make a good father.

No doubt your daughter will end up being a liberal, but she won't be able to cancel out Benjamin's Republican vote in the 2028 Presidential election, so I'm okay with that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiddishdonk View Post

No whats funny is you should not have been allowed to reproduce ... (Like Jon bonJewvi used to sing, you give Jews a bad name).

who knew limitles was jewish.

Load Metric
    I am kind of glad I did not bump into Micon while I was here. My greeting would have been awkward. "Micon go fuck yourself and by the way congratulations on the new addition to the family.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Congratulations Barry by the way.
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    I am kind of glad I did not bump into Micon while I was here. My greeting would have been awkward. "Micon go fuck yourself and by the way congratulations on the new addition to the family.

did you bump into Schoenfeld
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric

Rude

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post

did you bump into Schoenfeld
    Actually I never bumped into him. The 3 well known players that I bumped into were Chip,and Karina Jett and had Mark Gregorich to the right of me for about 3 hours. Really nice guy and my respect level has grown several notches after speaking with him.

Load Metric
    I'd congratulate Micon however I don't believe in congratulating a 30something year old life loser for having his pecker work. The last thing this country needs is another kid with a loser father. I don't have kids. I've made that decision long ago. However, I do know the sole purpose of a father is to provide for his family. Above all else this is a father's main focus.

Micon grinds slots for a living. He smokes pot, probably daily. He drinks a lot. He's into an alternative currency that isn't making him any money and may eventually put him in jail. Sounds like a fantastic future father to me.

My advice. Pack up the family and get the hell out of Vegas. Close DD and retire from the internet. Figure out what you can actually do to contribute to society and support your family and do it.

If not, a pathetic excuse for a man is going to have a pathetic excuse for a kid.

God help him.

Load Metric

nevermind
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    I'd congratulate Micon however I don't believe in congratulating a 30something year old life loser for having his pecker work. The last thing this country needs is another kid with a loser father. I don't have kids. I've made that decision long ago. However, I do know the sole purpose of a father is to provide for his family. Above all else this is a father's main focus.

Micon grinds slots for a living. He smokes pot, probably daily. He drinks a lot. He's into an alternative currency that isn't making him any money and may eventually put him in jail. Sounds like a fantastic future father to me.

My advice. Pack up the family and get the hell out of Vegas. Close DD and retire from the internet. Figure out what you can actually do to contribute to society and support your family and do it.

If not, a pathetic excuse for a man is going to have a pathetic excuse for a kid.

God help him.
    Wow I can't believe that Pooh is growing on me.

livebranch

Load Metric

God help him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

God help him.

livebranch

I came

Load Metric

livebranch
    Name:  Sabu.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  15.7 KB

Thread Information