Thread: Mushrooms are good for lots of things, including Druffs occasional panic attack. Everyone should try at least once

Bronze
    Load Metric

Mushrooms are good for lots of things, including Druffs occasional panic attack. Everyone should try at least once

Went to a Marijuana festival Thursday/Friday in Vegas. Good times were had and it was a well run show. The new thing with growers is blowing up mushrooms at the same time. The new laws are leaning to making them legal pretty soon in most places. The guys that had a table next us niche was mushroom edibles. At the end of day 2 I ate one of the cookies and a few of the small cranberry muffins a few hours later. Very good product definitely reccomend for those that do that sort of thing. Missed my dinner reservation and just played Chinese poker on the balcony of my room. My brother brought me back some filet and lobster from Musashi and it hit the spot.. Boring trip report

Druff that wasn't a needle. Your stories of making a .25 Xanax into 4 doses make me LOL and makes me jealous in a way.. Flame away and call me a druggie if thats your thing guys.

Load Metric
    Always avoided due to hearing a story in college about a guy who was having a bad trip and tried to shove a pencil through his eye.

The guy didn't remember that part but said that the trip was the worst experience of his life.

That's the only negative thing I've ever heard about mushrooms but was enough to keep me from ever seeking them out.

Would probably try them in a small dose when I can buy them over the counter.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I ate mushrooms once when I was 24. They didn’t really do anything for me and tasted fucking awful so I never touched them again.

LSD tho 👌
    #ToddsPlan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by padre33 View Post
    Went to a Marijuana festival Thursday/Friday in Vegas. Good times were had and it was a well run show. The new thing with growers is blowing up mushrooms at the same time. The new laws are leaning to making them legal pretty soon in most places. The guys that had a table next us niche was mushroom edibles. At the end of day 2 I ate one of the cookies and a few of the small cranberry muffins a few hours later. Very good product definitely reccomend for those that do that sort of thing. Missed my dinner reservation and just played Chinese poker on the balcony of my room. My brother brought me back some filet and lobster from Musashi and it hit the spot.. Boring trip report

Druff that wasn't a needle. Your stories of making a .25 Xanax into 4 doses make me LOL and makes me jealous in a way.. Flame away and call me a druggie if thats your thing guys.
    Mushrooms are the most fun you can have. Me and a buddy did some after a round of golf. Had some beer during the round and were a little bagged.
    We ended up laughing asses of for 3 or four hours.

There are many success stories with micro dosing for depression, migraines,etc. but you really are supposed to take very small amounts which requires a scale.

Load Metric
    Bust your ass at the gym, get the same effect and your body will thank you instead of hate you.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Silver
    Load Metric
    lol shrooms are the literal cause of my anxiety and panic attacks .. do not recommend

Load Metric
    Did shrooms once in Gainesville back in the 80’s. My roommates made some mushroom tea. Drank some and a while later I sat on my couch watching the walls in my apartment breathe. Freaked me out. Not something I would do again.

Comments

garrett: lol Florida Gator rep... NY Giant fan we drafted kadarius Toney i like =)

Thread Information