Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Travel recommendations for cucks

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here's a place you may not know exists -- but it might be getting too hot to go very soon (at least until mid September).

Havasu Falls -- in Arizona.

https://www.visitarizona.com/like-a-...the-right-way/

No roads in. You can either hike in (and stay at a lodge there), or helicopter in. I plan to do this one day. Ben still a bit too young for the long hike.

It's the only town in the continental US which can't be accessed by roads.

Theres a music festival happening there soon

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Turks and Caicos

Fiji

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Turks and Caicos

Fiji
    Fiji is locked down due to Covid.

Meanwhile I can grab a flight to Australia when I feel like ti and not have to spend time in quarantine.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Here's a place you may not know exists -- but it might be getting too hot to go very soon (at least until mid September).

No roads in. You can either hike in (and stay at a lodge there), or helicopter in. I plan to do this one day. Ben still a bit too young for the long hike.

Will there be porta potties?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Panama was superb and had everything i wanted and more: lush/tropical rainforesty region with waterfalls etc; epic metropolis Panama City; also epic was Casco Viejo, the historic district still intact from the 1600s. Beaches galore, boats of all sizes available for rent (my wife and i took a catamaran out to the Pearl Islands one morning, returned in the late afternoon). Food and drink was top notch, and cheap tbh, Panamanian rums in particular. Fuck i miss that place.

Edit: its almost Panama rain season (Mayish-Decemberish).

Highly recommend for next year tho. Feb-March is the time to go.

Comments

Dan Druff: good one, i might try this next year
    Last edited by Kuntmissioner; 05-01-2021 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Rain season

Load Metric
    A Travelling friend of my has been to Bali a few times during covid, he loves it there. i guess its a quite a flight 15 or more hours but if you plan to stay a few weeks may be worth it.

now that i think of it he's probably their filling holes, so it might not be a cuckly destination.

Name:  Unknown-1.jpeg
Views: 228
Size:  8.1 KB

Name:  images-1.jpeg
Views: 234
Size:  6.9 KB

Bali is Unique – Bali is Unmatched

Is Bali a paradise?

Well, paradise means different things to different people, yet, the term paradise often gets mentioned together with Bali. With certainty we can say, there is no other place like Bali in this world.A magical blend of culture, people, nature, activities, weather, culinary delights, nightlife, and beautiful accommodation. Bali is rated as one of the best travel
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 05-02-2021 at 06:50 AM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    In the British Virgin Islands (BVI) I highly recommend Little Dix Bay or Necker Island.

In Antigua, I highly recommend Jumby Bay Island.

Comments

OSA: you would reco little dix

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

That's very hard to believe. How is everyone getting there? Where will they all stay? How will enough food and water be brought in for everyone?

The only way they can get supplies into the village is by helicoptering it in, or by mule. (Those are also your options regarding getting your own stuff there, unless you want to carry it on your back for 8 miles each way.)

The injuns who own the land are also very protective of it, and don't want massive crowds in the place. That's why there were never any roads built (even dirt ones).

Kinda hard to believe they would hold a big festival there. Can you link this?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    https://stayhappening.com/e/the-lake...on-E2ISTFERKXS

Maybe this is somewhere else?

https://pollen.co/x/browniesandlemon...021-1#packages

Id like to go to this but your site has devolved into a bunch of straight privileged broke men so Ill probably just watch the stream after.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Returning the favor

rum dick: It really has
    Last edited by OSA; 05-02-2021 at 03:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://stayhappening.com/e/the-lake...on-E2ISTFERKXS

Maybe this is somewhere else?

https://pollen.co/x/browniesandlemon...021-1#packages

Id like to go to this but your site has devolved into a bunch of straight privileged broke men so Ill probably just watch the stream after.
    No no no

That's Lake Havasu. Very very different. That's a party place for college students, among other things. On the bright side, there's probably a fair number of twinks there, so maybe you should give it a shot.

Havasu Falls is an isolated village controlled by Native Americans, and they are very protective of it. Tourism is allowed so the community can support itself, but as I said, it's very limited, and it's via helicopter and hiking. No roads.

Also not sure if Havasu Falls is open yet because they shut it down to paleface outsiders due to COVID. They managed to stay COVID-free there, because nobody ever leaves.

I discovered the existence of Havasu Falls by accident. I was looking on an Arizona map with Benjamin for places to possibly visit on our summer trip, and I saw an indication on the map that it was a scenic area, yet no roads to get there. So I googled it and found out all about it, and now I'm fascinated by the whole thing. If it were just me and my girlfriend, we would hike the 8 miles and have a mule carry our stuff (not in the spring or summer, though), but Benjamin ain't up for that yet.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Turks and Caicos

Fiji
    Fiji is locked down due to Covid.

Meanwhile I can grab a flight to Australia when I feel like ti and not have to spend time in quarantine.

Thank you both!

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    A Travelling friend of my has been to Bali a few times during covid, he loves it there. i guess its a quite a flight 15 or more hours but if you plan to stay a few weeks may be worth it.

now that i think of it he's probably their filling holes, so it might not be a cuckly destination.

Is Bali a paradise?

Well, paradise means different things to different people, yet, the term paradise often gets mentioned together with Bali. With certainty we can say, there is no other place like Bali in this world.A magical blend of culture, people, nature, activities, weather, culinary delights, nightlife, and beautiful accommodation. Bali is rated as one of the best travel
    Staying at least two months wherever we go. Great info. Thank you

Load Metric
    Take 10 days and do a tour of Spain. Unbelievable, use the high speed rails.

I would say check out Akumal bay beach and wellness resort in Mexico. It’s an excellent resort with great location. I rent a car my whole trip and leave the resort. I’ll be there Saturday

A place in Wisconsin called door county is fantastic for hiking and outdoors stuff

My Rushmore if you’re into that thing

I love the Virgin Islands and PR

There’s no shortage of places to go my dude.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

Is Bali a paradise?

It’s nice but one of the more overrated places I’ve been. The main tourist area, I think Kuta Beach or something, is the worst place I’ve been in my life.

Thread Information