Thread: Hot Vegas TV New Anchor Found Drunk and Naked In Her Car

Silver
    Load Metric

Hot Vegas TV New Anchor Found Drunk and Naked In Her Car

The political stuff on here is getting a bit tiring so here is some real breaking news:

Fox 5 News Anchor Feven Kay found drunk and naked in her car. Her pictures seem to be a bit touched up, but whatever. I'm sure it's all a big misunderstanding.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/148075...-is-feven-kay/
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Great writing.

The FOX 5 Las Vegas reporter finally
    acknowledged her disappearancefrom her daily slot on the air after began to take notice.

Lol at the police and her statement

Load Metric
    In order to be a successful journalist today, you must have big tits.

Load Metric
    So where are the nude pics?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here she was at work last year:

Apparently she addressed this recent incident on TV. Here's the video of it: https://www.the-sun.com/news/2795388...ed-asleep-car/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I guess she used to work for a Bakersfield station prior to this (ABC 23), and then moved on to Las Vegas in recent years.

In December 2017, she was still at the Bakersfield station, and covered this neighborhood-destroying Thomas Fire in Ventura:

I actually went on a "disaster tour" of this area after the fire was out, and it was pretty amazing. Entire neighborhoods leveled. Burmt out cars just sitting on the street. Some homes completely destroyed, and others right next door barely touched (though probably with smoke damage).

This fire actually changed the way homes were insured in southern CA in fire-prone areas. Rates went way up, and others just stopped writing policies. Affected me, actually.

This fire also changed evacuation and response policies regarding southern CA fires. After a number of people died in this fire, mandatory evacuation orders were given for future fires much earlier. Ten months later, in November 2018, there were two major fires which started a little bit east of the Thomas Fire location, and large portions of western LA county and Ventura county were evacuated.

Comments

jsearles22: Story about a hot news anchor naked. Druff like hey let’s make this about me.....

splitthis: Offset

Silver
    Load Metric
    I'm sure it's not easy having to be dolled up and acting perfect all of the time and speaking in that news anchor voice, but falling asleep in your car while drunk and naked in a residential neighborhood, at the age of 37, is a special kind of sloppy hot mess.

Stay classy Las Vegas

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    The political stuff on here is getting a bit tiring so here is some real breaking news:

Fox 5 News Anchor Feven Kay found drunk and naked in her car. Her pictures seem to be a bit touched up, but whatever. I'm sure it's all a big misunderstanding.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/148075...-is-feven-kay/
    How can nobody have any sympathy. It’s clear what happened here. She was watching Christopher Mitchell’s videos and lost her roll playing baccarat and then switched to Roulette but played 000 and lost the rest. That would be enough to drive anybody to drink themselves into oblivion.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    sober and naked would have even more awkward

Comments

shoeshine box:

Load Metric
    I assume someone put something in her drink prior.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Must be a Vegas thing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

UNLV literary institute director resigns after appearing naked in bath for Zoom meeting

An artistic and executive director at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas has resigned from his post, after reportedly appearing naked in a bath during a Zoom meeting.

a flat screen television: UNLV literary institute director resigns after appearing naked in bath for Zoom meeting© Getty UNLV literary institute director resigns after appearing naked in bath for Zoom meeting According to the Los Angeles Times, Joshua Wolf Shenk, who held leadership positions at UNLV's Black Mountain Institute and the Believer magazine, wrote a farewell letter to the groups, saying he is stepping down following a "dumb, reckless choice to disregard appropriate setting and attire for a Zoom meeting."
    "I crossed a line that I can't walk back over. I sorely regret the harm to you - and, by extension, to the people we serve. I'm sorry," Shenk wrote.
    Staff at the institute and magazine were reportedly notified of Shenk's resignation on March 24, according to the Times.
    The incident in question reportedly occurred in early February during a meeting with about a dozen staff members of the institute and magazine, the Times reported, citing three sources in the meeting.
    Shenk was reportedly soaking in a bathtub with Epsom salts during the meeting to help ease nerve pain brought on by fibromyalgia, the newspaper reported, citing his adviser Ira Silverberg, who is also a literary agent and editor. Shenk allegedly used a virtual background to hide his location and wore a mesh shirt, but ultimately exposed himself when he stood up to plug in his computer, which ran out of battery. He reportedly thought his camera was off when he stood up.

According to the Times, Shenk immediately reported the incident.

"After my lapse in judgment, I decided to resign so that BMI's work - sparking culture in Southern Nevada, publishing The Believer, and hosting writers persecuted in their home countries - could best continue in their exceptionally capable hands," he said in a statement to the paper.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If it were a hot chick being naked in the bath during a meeting instead of a dude, 100% she wouldn't have resigned, nor have been pressured to do so.

#YoungFemalePrivilege

Comments

1marley1: :wrong

Cerveza Fria: Yup, in fact, she would get probably get a lot of extra hits on her IG

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    If it were a hot chick being naked in the bath during a meeting instead of a dude, 100% she wouldn't have resigned, nor have been pressured to do so.

#YoungFemalePrivilege

Says you

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

#YoungFemalePrivilege

Says you
    Says the reporter this thread is about. She was drunk and naked, and behind the wheel of a car, and didn't get fired.

Comments

1marley1: So a single anecdote = 100% You’re just as stupid
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Thread Information