Thread: 29 years ago

Load Metric

29 years ago

It kicked off today- Four LAPD officers were found Not Guilty in the March 1991 arrest/beating of Rodney King.

Last edited by desertrunner; 04-29-2021 at 02:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    29 minutes from now you’ll be done for the day

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    It kicked off today- Four LAPD officers were found Not Guilty in the March 1991 arrest/beating of Rodney King.

Assuming you supported the cops mercilessly beating the shit out of him?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Can’t we all get along?

Sorry, couldn’t help it.

Comments

Jayjami: Had to be said

Load Metric
    That nerdy, girly Korean dude crouching with the pistol is desertrunner.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Would you believe that I voluntarily drove INTO LA on that day from Santa Barbara, despite knowing what was happening?

I had Dodgers tickets, and they were dragging their feet regarding cancelling the game or not. I was too cheap to just eat the tickets, so I said "fuck it" and drove toward LA. After I was most of the way there, the game was cancelled, but I decided to just continue to my parents' house and stay there as originally planned.

Worst traffic I had ever seen. Some people later reported taking 6 hours to go 10 miles. I got out my Thomas Guide (remember those?), and using both the book and my existing knowledge of LA streets, I was able to maneuever my way from Malibu (where the jam started) to my parents' house in about 90 minutes, which was one of my best feats of traffic avoidance ever. I was basically weaving through little residential streets all the way. What a clusterfuck.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Would you believe that I voluntarily drove INTO LA on that day from Santa Barbara, despite knowing what was happening?

I had Dodgers tickets, and they were dragging their feet regarding cancelling the game or not. I was too cheap to just eat the tickets, so I said "fuck it" and drove toward LA. After I was most of the way there, the game was cancelled, but I decided to just continue to my parents' house and stay there as originally planned.

Worst traffic I had ever seen. Some people later reported taking 6 hours to go 10 miles. I got out my Thomas Guide (remember those?), and using both the book and my existing knowledge of LA streets, I was able to maneuever my way from Malibu (where the jam started) to my parents' house in about 90 minutes, which was one of my best feats of traffic avoidance ever. I was basically weaving through little residential streets all the way. What a clusterfuck.
    What a retarded post this is. Did you twist your ankle at anytime that day? Remarkably self centred DR like thinking.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

What a retarded post this is. Did you twist your ankle at anytime that day? Remarkably self centred DR like thinking.
    Don’t you have some cheap bottle of liquor to be mainlining right now??

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

Don’t you have some cheap bottle of liquor to be mainlining right now??
    If I did I could at least use it as an excuse for posting dumb.
    What’s your excuse?

29 years ago your mother missed her abortion appointment

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Zing

Kuntmissioner: maestro

splitthis: Lol

garrett: LoL les throwing that Fire...

Load Metric
    Gimme a second wow

Load Metric
    My dad was at the forum for a lakers playoff game and apparently the rush to the phone banks at half time and people calling their wives was like uuuuuuh ohhh we see you inglewood

Load Metric
    sonatine was 29 years old

Load Metric

DRUFF YOU BANN DESERTRUNNER AND YOU LET THIS DUMBSHIT RUIN EVERY THREAD AND DO NOTHING!

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Take responsibility

splitthis: No reds for snowy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snowtracks View Post

DRUFF YOU BANN DESERTRUNNER AND YOU LET THIS DUMBSHIT RUIN EVERY THREAD AND DO NOTHING!
    Who would align themselves with someone just rejected and chased off as an idiot? Another idiot

Comments

Kuntmissioner:

Thread Information