Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So funny Marty cant help himself yet again

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post

It isn't just posts. Druff scrambles links in PM's he doesn't like. Of all the poker sites I would wager Druff is most likely to read your PM's and/or have a program that alerts Druff to posts he does not like. Druff can't find one person to be an admin(who's decisions can be reversed by Druff) here because he doesn't want anyone to know what he is up to.

Druff says he can see IPs but doesn't know your exact address. LOL. When you start getting hit with the spoofed phone calls Druff can play dumb.

PS Marty is allowing pics and links of Druff's family to be posted. Does Marty think this won't be treated the same way by Druff as Marty's anti-Druff site a couple of weeks ago? Marty is as Thick as a Brick.
    Marty knows if he crosses the line Jewdonk.info 2.0 is going back up

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    A better method would be just to use ***** to censor out whatever you don't want posted. That way people would know it's censored and not welcome here. Otherwise you have a situation like above where I understood Vwls to be calling something a "failsite" where she had no intention of doing so. If that isn't tantamount to changing people's posts, then it sure LOOKS like it.

it was the same filter at DD where it was switched to "failsite"
    simple if anyone doesn't like it don't post the word
    If this is true then I expect Jewdonk.info to be back up before the Sabbath because Marty has really gone and done it. Whats amusing is he posts in one thread Drexel would be instabanned, meanwhile on another, offering to let him register as long as Drexel agrees to take it up the ass from Marty. Personally I didnt think Marty swung that way, but he seems to have a raging hardon for both Drexel and Druff this time around, ironically the same thing he has accused a few people of having regarding him. (hmm Pot calling the kettle black there eh Marty??)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

A better method would be just to use ***** to censor out whatever you don't want posted. That way people would know it's censored and not welcome here. Otherwise you have a situation like above where I understood Vwls to be calling something a "failsite" where she had no intention of doing so. If that isn't tantamount to changing people's posts, then it sure LOOKS like it.

If this is true then I expect Jewdonk.info to be back up before the Sabbath because Marty has really gone and done it. Whats amusing is he posts in one thread Drexel would be instabanned, meanwhile on another, offering to let him register as long as Drexel agrees to take it up the ass from Marty. Personally I didnt think Marty swung that way, but he seems to have a raging hardon for both Drexel and Druff this time around, ironically the same thing he has accused a few people of having regarding him. (hmm Pot calling the kettle black there eh Marty??)
    Can anybody recommend a decent and reasonably priced mental institution in the Greater Sacramento area?
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I agree with this completely
    agree it was a hold over of a druffisim from DD to dig at Marty and should not have been brought over here where this forum has a different mix

Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Marty is jealous of Todd and Brandon's accomplishments over the past six months while jewdonk has been sitting on his hands and micon has lost his mind
    it really depends how much longer Druff can tolerate it before

Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't like using **** to censor disallowed links because it brings too much attention that a link was censored, causing people to ask about it, PM the person who posted it for the actual URL, etc. So blocking it in this fashion accomplishes very little.

I understand how people don't like seeing a filter automatically change their posts, but this exists for a grand total of two URLs right now, and both are places where my family's personal information is posted, so I feel justified in blocking both of them.

Anyone who believes Marty's "Management assumes no responsibility for the content here" bullshit should also look into investing in the latest bitcoin ponzi scheme. He put up the site and then privately asked people to come over and post my family's personal information, and figured that playing neutral site owner would get him off the hook for that. It's also hilarious how he brags about a "fully developed vBulletin" that he got up in 3 days. What does "fully developed" mean I drive a fully developed car, so does that mean I can claim to be a mechanic? Marty knows nothing about computers or programming beyond changing a few paint-by-numbers templates around. His forum is and has always been completely out-of-the-box generic (and pirated software, btw), and he couldn't do a custom modification to it if a gun were pointed to his head. Sad, lonely, broken down failure trying so hard to make himself believe he has some skills and worth in life.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Anyway I got word that jewdonk.info 2.0 is coming really, really soon.

And I heard that an anonymous donor paid some good money to out-SEO Marty's attempts to clean up his name from the front of google.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

And I heard that an anonymous donor paid some good money to out-SEO Marty's attempts to clean up his name from the front of google.

Marty is just jealous of what you have accomplished here in a short period of time Todd

Which one is he?

Load Metric
    The number of urls is not relevant. If you edit a post, shouldn't you indicate that? If you change someone's language in a post, it seems it would behoove you to "bring attention" to it. It would piss me off if something I posted was altered without indication. If you don't like **** then put the word [EDITED] or [CENSORED] in place of the offending language. IMO language at the bottom indicating that the post was "Edited by Druff" doesn't go far enough, but it sure as hell beats nothing!
    It's not good to alienate your posters.

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Did Druff really contact Martin's sister???????
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    everyone knows about it

Marty's sister

Which one is he?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Marty has privately asked people to post my family's information on his site, while he plays the "neutral site owner" card, and refuses to delete it.

My sister's info was posted on his failsite. He said that it was completely fine to do such things.

If he is going to ask people to use his failsite to fuck with my family, then yes, his family is going to know what he's up to. I'm not going to harass anyone, but I will send them polite letters informing them of Marty's actions, and how he seems to feel it's fine to bother people's innocent family members.

If Marty is doing nothing wrong and has nothing to be ashamed of, this shouldn't affect anything, right?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Marty has privately asked people to post my family's information on his site, while he plays the "neutral site owner" card, and refuses to delete it.

My sister's info was posted on his failsite. He said that it was completely fine to do such things.

If he is going to ask people to use his failsite to fuck with my family, then yes, his family is going to know what he's up to. I'm not going to harass anyone, but I will send them polite letters informing them of Marty's actions, and how he seems to feel it's fine to bother people's innocent family members.

If Marty is doing nothing wrong and has nothing to be ashamed of, this shouldn't affect anything, right?

are you going to caller id spoof his parents phone # and call his phone repeatedly? are you going to try to hack his yahoo email account?

Load Metric

Didn't your momma ever tell you that two wrongs don't make a right? Druff, you are universally liked yet almost no one will condone your actions. You are sinking to his level and it's sad.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Didn't your momma ever tell you that two wrongs don't make a right? Druff, you are universally liked yet almost no one will condone your actions. You are sinking to his level and it's sad.
    It's not two wrongs.

I'm not harassing his family, nor do I plan to.

I will just let them know what Martin is doing to someone else's innocent family.

If he is doing nothing wrong, he has nothing to worry about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

are you going to caller id spoof his parents phone # and call his phone repeatedly? are you going to try to hack his yahoo email account?
    Serious question: Do you think I have been victimizing Marty in general, or do you think he takes offensive actions against me and I just respond?

Keep in mind that all of this bullshit recently has come out of nowhere. I have been ignoring Marty since banning him here, except when he takes unprovoked actions against me.

Load Metric

Serious question: Do you think I have been victimizing Marty in general, or do you think he takes offensive actions against me and I just respond?

Keep in mind that all of this bullshit recently has come out of nowhere. I have been ignoring Marty since banning him here, except when he takes unprovoked actions against me.
    If you think people are buying the "I'm sending a nice polite letter" BS, then you are more delusional then we all thought.
    Todd, do you realize that if you completely ignored him that he would eventually slither away? He pokes you, you respond. Youre the puppet, he's the puppet master. Ignore him for once in your god damn life.

Two wrongs don't make a right Druff......
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

If you think people are buying the "I'm sending a nice polite letter" BS, then you are more delusional then we all thought.
    Todd, do you realize that if you completely ignored him that he would eventually slither away? He pokes you, you respond. Youre the puppet, he's the puppet master. Ignore him for once in your god damn life.

So Marty allowing (and likely encouraging) people to post info about Todd's family is ok? If someone started a site, and then let members freely post what they wanted about YOUR family, you would just ignore it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

So Marty allowing (and likely encouraging) people to post info about Todd's family is ok? If someone started a site, and then let members freely post what they wanted about YOUR family, you would just ignore it?
    People have posted my work phone number here, pictures of my grandmother. Did I retaliate? What does it honestly matter if someone posts a family members name? It's the Internet FFS, get over it.

Muck, feel free to post anything about me you want at Tyde. If a tree falls but no one is there....................?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It was a nice, polite letter.

I wouldn't say such a thing, knowing that Marty could easily post the contents if I were lying about it.

I actually feel sorry for Marty's family. They have their hands full with him.

Marty's mom and dad still support him at age 48. They don't approve of his lifestyle or the fact that he can't get his shit together by nearly 50 years old, but they love their son too much to let him end up on the street. When they confront him about the way he lives his life, he flips out and yells at them like a lunatic. They want to walk away, but they can't because he's still their son.

His sister detests him and is ashamed of him. She hates what Marty is doing to stress out her parents, but paranoid Marty believes that she's just trying to muscle in on his inheritance. In reality, she just wants her parents to wash their hands of her loser brother and relax in their old age.

And his uncle, well, he's probably the only one with good memories of Marty. But that's another story for another time.

Anyway, I feel really bad for these people and don't want to make their lives miserable. They didn't do anything to harm me. I do, however, think that Marty's family should know that he's pretty much showing he doesn't give a shit about them when he plays the family card over and over.

Remember that my infamous "apartment video" of Marty's complex was taken after he posted my brother's work info on his failsite, and stated the intention to harass him at work.

I'm pretty much only acting defensively when I do anything to Marty. I really wish he would stop talking about me and I would do the same, but he can't do that because he can't go through an hour of the day without thinking about me. He is an incredibly sick individual.

Thread Information