Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So funny Marty cant help himself yet again

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post

common searles you and limitles are the most prolific posters here and you two even share the same last 3 letters of your SN "les"

*spookie*
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

The last three characters of my SN are s22.
    Yup. That's why he said letters, you silly cunt.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    marty and micon will be competing for super posters rawwolf, scotty clark, BigD and MWH lol

but micon has revealed his new strategy to rebuild DD

jsearles would fit right in at TYDE 3.0
    Unlike you forum loving faggots, I don't waste my life away talking to the same 10 idiots on Dd, Tyde, skatz, Boris, Pfa, Venom, VPr, or any other fail site. What the hell is wrong with you guys?
    Yeah, instead you continue to hang around a site where you are universally despised. That's obviously much better.

Load Metric
    tyde is god
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    tydepoker is god
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

The last three characters of my SN are s22.
    Yup. That's why he said letters, you silly cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Unlike you forum loving faggots, I don't waste my life away talking to the same 10 idiots on Dd, Tyde, skatz, Boris, Pfa, Venom, VPr, or any other fail site. What the hell is wrong with you guys?
    Yeah, instead you continue to hang around a site where you are universally despised. That's obviously much better.

Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    I dont know all the old forum drama, but Tyde is a nutcase.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    So Druff is changing peoples posts? He used to bitch about 2+2 deleting donkdown links.

Has he been hanging out and playing 30-60 with Mason?
    It isn't just posts. Druff scrambles links in PM's he doesn't like. Of all the poker sites I would wager Druff is most likely to read your PM's and/or have a program that alerts Druff to posts he does not like. Druff can't find one person to be an admin(who's decisions can be reversed by Druff) here because he doesn't want anyone to know what he is up to.

Druff says he can see IPs but doesn't know your exact address. LOL. When you start getting hit with the spoofed phone calls Druff can play dumb.

PS Marty is allowing pics and links of Druff's family to be posted. Does Marty think this won't be treated the same way by Druff as Marty's anti-Druff site a couple of weeks ago? Marty is as Thick as a Brick.
    Last edited by bukowski72; 08-30-2012 at 02:54 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm not going to allow links to Marty's latest failsite which is clearly something he threw up just to harass both myself and Brandon.

I am not going to try to stop him from running his own site, but this site will never be used to promote it in any way.

Please do not try to circumvent the auto-block of the URL of that site.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    So Druff is changing peoples posts? He used to bitch about 2+2 deleting donkdown links.

It isn't just posts. Druff scrambles links in PM's he doesn't like. Of all the poker sites I would wager Druff is most likely to read your PM's and/or have a program that alerts Druff to posts he does not like. Druff can't find one person to be an admin(who's decisions can be reversed by Druff) here because he doesn't want anyone to know what he is up to.

Druff says he can see IPs but doesn't know your exact address. LOL. When you start getting hit with the spoofed phone calls Druff can play dumb.
    I am not reading anyone's PMs.

IPs cannot be translated to actual physical addresses or phone numbers without an incredible amount of work (and access to ISPs' databases). A lot of people make a big deal about their IP address being known, but it is really inconsequential, unless you don't want someone knowing which city you're in.

Load Metric

PS Marty is allowing pics and links of Druff's family to be posted. Does Marty think this won't be treated the same way by Druff as Marty's anti-Druff site a couple of weeks ago? Marty is as Thick as a Brick.

This seems a little out there. I don't think it's happening.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

This seems a little out there. I don't think it's happening.
    I agree. Just wanted to get Druff on record denying it here.
    Last edited by bukowski72; 08-30-2012 at 08:19 AM.

Load Metric
    Druff isn't changing anyone's posts, its a censor, the same thing happened with failsite on donkdown for a while and I think the name of another person had the same thing happen here when that person was on here for a short time.

I don't know that I agree with it, but I completely understand Druff not wanting anyone going to that site and seeing what is there and I understand why Druff would not aid anyone in that process via his own website.

Load Metric
    A better method would be just to use ***** to censor out whatever you don't want posted. That way people would know it's censored and not welcome here. Otherwise you have a situation like above where I understood Vwls to be calling something a "failsite" where she had no intention of doing so. If that isn't tantamount to changing people's posts, then it sure LOOKS like it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    A better method would be just to use ***** to censor out whatever you don't want posted. That way people would know it's censored and not welcome here. Otherwise you have a situation like above where I understood Vwls to be calling something a "failsite" where she had no intention of doing so. If that isn't tantamount to changing people's posts, then it sure LOOKS like it.

Exactly, Druff was putting words in her mouth (errr hands). She never said the word "failsite" yet Druff edited it. Maybe Vwls likes Marty's new site? Its completely unfair to make it look like she is describing it in a disparaging manner when maybe that wasnt her intent.

What the bigger issue is to me is that there is no way to know when Druff is editing these things unless the original poster brings it up. I dont know about you guys, but I rarely, if ever, go back and read my own posts. What would be gained by that? Yet now we are left to wonder if Druff is editing things?

When I edit my own posts it shows that I edited it, and the exact date and time. Is there any reason Druff shouldnt at least be doing this?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Marty knows if he crosses the line Jewdonk.info 2.0 is going back up

it was the same filter at DD where it was switched to "failsite"
    simple if anyone doesn't like it don't post the word
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric

Exactly, Druff was putting words in her mouth (errr hands). She never said the word "failsite" yet Druff edited it. Maybe Vwls likes Marty's new site? Its completely unfair to make it look like she is describing it in a disparaging manner when maybe that wasnt her intent.

What the bigger issue is to me is that there is no way to know when Druff is editing these things unless the original poster brings it up. I dont know about you guys, but I rarely, if ever, go back and read my own posts. What would be gained by that? Yet now we are left to wonder if Druff is editing things?

When I edit my own posts it shows that I edited it, and the exact date and time. Is there any reason Druff shouldnt at least be doing this?[/QUOTE]

I never understand when people gripe about what Druff does or doesn't do. It's his forum.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

When I edit my own posts it shows that I edited it, and the exact date and time. Is there any reason Druff shouldnt at least be doing this?[
    I never understand when people gripe about what Druff does or doesn't do. It's his forum.
    He loves to complain it seems but doesn't follow up by leaving like Anal did.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    I agree with this completely

Load Metric

Gripe? There is nothing in my post that shouldn't be taken as constructive criticism or an alternative viewpoint, respectfully presented. I don't think Druff has a problem with that. If he did, I'm sure he would say so. Just because it's "his forum", doesn't mean that he wants to silence all differing views.

I see it like this. This is Druff's party, and we are all guests at his party. We can complain, disagree, debate and have fun at this party, as long as it's all done respectfully. Of course we are "free to leave" the party at any time. But what is NOT appropriate is coming to the party, taking a piss on the kitchen floor and a huge dump in the middle of the living room carpet, and then expecting to be "welcomed" or even "tolerated" here by Druff (or the rest of his party guests).

Understand?

Load Metric

Gripe? There is nothing in my post that shouldn't be taken as constructive criticism or an alternative viewpoint, respectfully presented. I don't think Druff has a problem with that. If he did, I'm sure he would say so. Just because it's "his forum", doesn't mean that he wants to silence all differing views.

I see it like this. This is Druff's party, and we are all guests at his party. We can complain, disagree, debate and have fun at this party, as long as it's all done respectfully. Of course we are "free to leave" the party at any time. But what is NOT appropriate is coming to the party, taking a piss on the kitchen floor and a huge dump in the middle of the living room carpet, and then expecting to be "welcomed" or even "tolerated" here by Druff (or the rest of his party guests).

Understand?
    Pretty sure the "Gripe" comment is directed at jsearles22 & not you.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information