Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trumptarded Republican Rudy Giuliani's apartment just got raided.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Rudy did a good job here in NY

And now you got DiBlaiso the Cop-hating, Marxist Anti-Semite.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Rudy did a good job here in NY
    He really did. Since it's been 20 years, many people are forgetting that, and many others are too young to remember, even if they're New Yorkers.

But compare Dinkins-run NYC in 1993 versus what NYC looked like when Rudy left office, and it's like night and day. Everything about the city was better under Rudy -- the budget, the crime rate, Times Square, Central Park, the NYPD, you name it. I visited in '02 and was very impressed -- it was nothing like what I remembered.

If Rudy rode off into the sunset in 2002 and just relaxed, he would have eventually died a legendary figure beyond reproach.
    Rudy is an idiot who played politics with the threat of terrorism and massively fucked up after the FIRST attack on the World Trade Center in 1993 by moving New York City’s terrorism response headquarters to ... wait for it... the World Trade Center.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

He really did. Since it's been 20 years, many people are forgetting that, and many others are too young to remember, even if they're New Yorkers.

But compare Dinkins-run NYC in 1993 versus what NYC looked like when Rudy left office, and it's like night and day. Everything about the city was better under Rudy -- the budget, the crime rate, Times Square, Central Park, the NYPD, you name it. I visited in '02 and was very impressed -- it was nothing like what I remembered.

If Rudy rode off into the sunset in 2002 and just relaxed, he would have eventually died a legendary figure beyond reproach.
    Rudy is an idiot who played politics with the threat of terrorism and massively fucked up after the FIRST attack on the World Trade Center in 1993 by moving New York City’s terrorism response headquarters to ... wait for it... the World Trade Center.

So you're going to nitpick something like this and ignore everything he did to turn around the city?

C'mon, man!

Mumbles, you're older than me. You remember what a dysfunctional shithole NYC was in the '80s and early '90s, and how much better it was once Rudy left office.

Load Metric
    fun fact no one* who lived in NYC during rudy's tenure found him to be anything but a cousin fucking weirdo who single handedly converted the whole ass town into a sex in the city set then militarized the police as an encore.

* who isnt a full blown maga retard
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

That part is true. He also used to bring his mistress (who I believe is 2 ex-wives ago now) there for their secret liaisons.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Sonatard, this fiasco once again shows how depraved you libtard woketard shittard assholes are.

The FBI came in and seized what Giuliani had been offering to give them for 2 years. But they refused to take the Hunter Biden hard drives. WTF?

DOJ is trying to charge Giuliani with representing a foreign national without registering. Giulani denies he ever did that. Meanwhile, guess who was routinely doing that--HUNTER BIDEN. So why is Hunter getting a pass? That's a no brainer. It's called a two-tiered justice system that you woketard bastards are so famous for.

Here's Giuliani's first interview since the corrupt Biden Administration raided his apartment.

The DOJ is back to being the Department of Injustice.
    When did Hunter Biden lobby the US government on behalf of a foreign entity?
    You are either ignorant or trying to pull a fast one. You have to register to "lobby the United States" and you also have to register to "lobby within the United States for any foreign entity." That means you have to register to lobby private enterprise. Do you think Hunter never lobbied anyone in private enterprise from within the United States for a foreign entity?
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    “the only way you can get a search warrant is if you can show that there is some evidence that the person is going to destroy the evidence. Or is going to run away with the evidence. Well, I’ve had it for two years and I haven’t destroyed it.”

“And they also got it from the iCloud!” Giuliani exclaimed, dramatically pointing his thumb up towards the heavens, where he apparently assumes his data is floating. “So, there was no — there was no justification for that warrant. It is an illegal, unconstitutional warrant. One of many that this ‘department of injustice’ tragically has done, and it breaks my heart because I belonged to the Justice Department, and I think I had a record that is a hell of a lot better than theirs.”

-cybersecurity czar rudy

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

When did Hunter Biden lobby the US government on behalf of a foreign entity?
    You are either ignorant or trying to pull a fast one. You have to register to "lobby the United States" and you also have to register to "lobby within the United States for any foreign entity." That means you have to register to lobby private enterprise. Do you think Hunter never lobbied anyone in private enterprise from within the United States for a foreign entity?
    Apparently you don't know what lobbying is. I didn't expect that.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    fun fact no one* who lived in NYC during rudy's tenure found him to be anything but a cousin fucking weirdo who single handedly converted the whole ass town into a sex in the city set then militarized the police as an encore.

We've had this discussion before. I realize you are a lifelong lefty with parents who are even further left than you are, so perhaps you saw it differently.

For those less politically biased, Rudy did a great job in NYC, and the way the city looked in 2002 versus the way it looked in 1993 was an incredible difference. On top of that, the city's budget was also tremendously better. I realize there are a few critics who liked the old, dangerous, shady Times Square over the 2000s Disneyland version, but for the safety and economic health of the city, there's no question the latter was much superior.

Do you remember how many comedians used to tell jokes which ended with some punchline about being in Times Square or Central Park at night? It was funny because it was true, and everyone who had visited or lived in NYC for the past few decades knew it.

Starting around 2007, when he was running for President, I started to notice something was different. He wasn't the guy I had remembered just 6 years prior. Something wasn't quite right. At the time I chalked it up to being someone who just wasn't cut out to run for President -- a daunting task which has eaten many formerly talented politicians.

But obviously it was more than that. Reminds me of my 12-year-old dog in the late '90s, who despite being super-gentle her entire life, accidentally bit me when taking food out of my hand. At the time I found that bizarre, but thought it might be a one-off mistake. But no... it was the start of a 2-year decline, which resulted in complete senility, and eventually death. I think Rudy started his decline circa 2007, and it's been downhill ever since.

Load Metric
    again its just interesting how virtually all of 'the people who saw it differently' never stepped foot in new york because times square was tooooo scawwwwy.

Load Metric

We've had this discussion before. I realize you are a lifelong lefty with parents who are even further left than you are, so perhaps you saw it differently.

For those less politically biased, Rudy did a great job in NYC, and the way the city looked in 2002 versus the way it looked in 1993 was an incredible difference. On top of that, the city's budget was also tremendously better. I realize there are a few critics who liked the old, dangerous, shady Times Square over the 2000s Disneyland version, but for the safety and economic health of the city, there's no question the latter was much superior.

Do you remember how many comedians used to tell jokes which ended with some punchline about being in Times Square or Central Park at night? It was funny because it was true, and everyone who had visited or lived in NYC for the past few decades knew it.

Starting around 2007, when he was running for President, I started to notice something was different. He wasn't the guy I had remembered just 6 years prior. Something wasn't quite right. At the time I chalked it up to being someone who just wasn't cut out to run for President -- a daunting task which has eaten many formerly talented politicians.

But obviously it was more than that. Reminds me of my 12-year-old dog in the late '90s, who despite being super-gentle her entire life, accidentally bit me when taking food out of my hand. At the time I found that bizarre, but thought it might be a one-off mistake. But no... it was the start of a 2-year decline, which resulted in complete senility, and eventually death. I think Rudy started his decline circa 2007, and it's been downhill ever since.
    interesting, when did you live in NYC and how long did you live there for?

Comments

shoeshine box: all my born daze.
    Last edited by nunbeater; 04-30-2021 at 08:38 PM. Reason: just curious not trolling

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    again its just interesting how virtually all of 'the people who saw it differently' never stepped foot in new york because times square was tooooo scawwwwy.
    So the high crime in Times Square and Central Park in 1993 were my imagination?

Did I also imagine the disasterous budget plauging the city during the Dinkins years?

What about the subway? How safe was it in 1993 versus 2002?

I'm not understanding which part of NYC life was better pre-Rudy. Even Berkeley sociologist Frank Zimring -- hardly a conservative apologist -- wrote a book about the decline of crime in America during the '90s, but gave special credit to Rudy for his policies. Zimring credited Rudy with half the drop in crime, and attributed the other half with a general drop in crime in the US during the decade.

Is it really that hard for you to give a Republican credit for having done something right at some point?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So the high crime in Times Square and Central Park in 1993 were my imagination?

Did I also imagine the disasterous budget plauging the city during the Dinkins years?

What about the subway? How safe was it in 1993 versus 2002?

I'm not understanding which part of NYC life was better pre-Rudy. Even Berkeley sociologist Frank Zimring -- hardly a conservative apologist -- wrote a book about the decline of crime in America during the '90s, but gave special credit to Rudy for his policies. Zimring credited Rudy with half the drop in crime, and attributed the other half with a general drop in crime in the US during the decade.

Is it really that hard for you to give a Republican credit for having done something right at some point?
    This all happened when the war on drugs version whatever was in full swing. Not too hard to throw the least able to defend themselves in jail

Load Metric

Apparently you don't know what lobbying is. I didn't expect that.
    You are all smoke and mirrors to hide your ignorance. Don't blame your lack of knowledge on me.

Comments

jsearles22: Faggot

Walter Sobchak: Lmao

Sloppy Joe: Your 'roommate' has reached out and requested payment for 'sorting your mail'

Load Metric
    Only you woketard idiots believe Hunter Biden wasn't hired by Burisma to lobby his father for them.

And....

NBC, New York Times and Washington Post forced to fess up to false stories on Giuliani:

Thread Information