Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: DesertRunner Runs this place

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    He is now restricted to 7 posts per day, and cannot create new threads.
    on east coast time he already has probably a dozen or more posts today, and we can chalk that up to a likely clock discrepancy and see what's what tomorrow, but maybe the module you are using is just broken or something? He's clearly able to start new threads.

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...4-29-years-ago
    Taking advantage of system error to spit in Druffs face.

At least he started a thread Druff will say he was about ready to start anyway, so it’s ok.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

on east coast time he already has probably a dozen or more posts today, and we can chalk that up to a likely clock discrepancy and see what's what tomorrow, but maybe the module you are using is just broken or something? He's clearly able to start new threads.

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...4-29-years-ago

At least he started a thread Druff will say he was about ready to start anyway, so it’s ok.

Strongest evidence of the cuckery that is taking place.

It's really feeling like a bad level but these boards have been the home of plenty of maladjusted miscreants. Druff is drawn to these people for some reason - just look at the codependency with Pockles.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Trust me, I get it. You have to side with the mob here to save credibility. In want you to see that its not fair to discipline an innocent person and fold to the rage mob. I’ve explained it so well here do many times and you allowing these attack-humiliation threads just don’t help nor are fair. There was no “over posting” issue until this rage mob dog pile thread was started, and you let it happen. But some how, some way, its suddenly my fault??
    Yeah this thread is why you have so many posts.

You have 582 posts in the last month despite being banned two days

1106 posts in last 3 months

You had 29 posts in October 2020.

Since then you have 2300 posts.

That’s with Druff deleting multiple threads and one giant thread and a whole forum which probably comprised at least another 300 posts. He’s deleted multiple threads and a magnum opus of a thread all about you and your mental deficiencies and inability to interact like a normal human.

Even a complete loser like dwai who lives here 24/7 has only made 660 posts in the last 3 months.

It’s not exactly shocking people have fled the site when just since January 1, the 2 biggest losers on the site have made 2660 posts, probably closer to 3000 with all the deleted threads that people have had to wade through.

Dwai has never actually made a useful post and those are all since your 1 useful flashlight thread that occurred before then.

Like 3k posts of absolute garbage from 2 guys with a combined IQ of maybe 175 and that’s being generous.

Since 1/1/2020, dwai has made 4298 posts. He was a rep monkey before that and you don’t even know who Drexel and Tyde are.

To put that in perspective, I felt like I posted more than I ever have the last year, everyone was bored. To find my 4298th post that dwai equaled since 1/1/2020, I had to go back to 5/16/2013.

I looked at someone like Crowe. He’s basically the same. 8 years ago.

Someone like sloppy joe doesn’t have as many posts in 9 years as dwai has since 1/1/2020.

Someone like gut who feels like he has always been around has 3300 posts.

Someone like jimmyG who gets mocked for his Kaepernick thread and anti fox posts has less posts than you and has been here 9 fucking years.

These are all people I think of as active posters for the most part. Come and go at times, but always part of the forum.

People bitched about mumbles like crazy and you have to go back to December of 2017 to find as many posts as dwai has since 1/1/2020

There are so many days you open the forum and it’s the same two losers as the last post in almost every thread. No site can survive that level of faggotry.

When Druff wonders why people are fleeing in droves and will continue to, that’s 1A and 1B. Two huge fags intent on trolling and posting idiocy 24/7. Just unreadable. Every piece of shit right wing meme and garbage straight from Facebook to here.

You are horrible, but leaving dwai alone to ruin the forum is just as bad. You’re horrible and awkward, but Druff says you aren’t trying to ruin the forum. Dwai clearly was always intent on destroying the forum since he started posting. He’s why people were already leaving and why your arrival was so poorly timed as you’re just more of the same garbage as him.

You can’t link a single post of dwai’s that was ever useful. You have a few, but it’s 99% garbage.

It’s a desert/dwai forum now 24/7. Anyone that pops in, that’s all they see. If Druff wonders why it’s called an alt-right shithole, just look at the numbers.

At this pace, Druff is 100% correct there won’t be anyone left but him, you two losers that live here 24/7, and a bunch of shitty dupes. The place will be done in six months. I’m shocked this many have hung on this long for the desert/dwai show, but the forum isn’t going to be around if it isn’t dealt with.

You can’t have two shit posters that are just basically the same alt right memes and garbage posts dominating the forum to that degree.

The only two guys who could ever post at that volume and well are Druff, who owns the joint and sonatine, who is universally the best writer any of the forums ever saw. You can’t have fucking you and dwai posting at that volume and survive.

Druff might as well close the site if he doesn’t put a serious leash on both you fags permanently.

Right now for most who have read for years they click and open site, last post in every thread is desert and dwai all down the page, close the site. Maybe pop into a sports thread as it’s the only thing you losers aren’t interested in being gay basement dwellers.
    Great call out on the 2nd dumbest on this site. Don’t know why people respond to him

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Strongest evidence of the cuckery that is taking place.

It's really feeling like a bad level but these boards have been the home of plenty of maladjusted miscreants. Druff is drawn to these people for some reason - just look at the codependency with Pockles.
    lmfao

this is why sometimes I think you are the best poster on this site. Your balance is impeccable, and you are very witty and funny. Well done, amazing and hilarious..

for reasons some of you will never know, but this is one of the best posters on this site. He's intelligent, articulate and balanced, fantastic. Pretty lol and fun Contrarian takes, oh and we're all Cucks (obv) lol fantastic actually =)

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Garrett knows

Load Metric
    At the risk of repeating myself, Druff is in a tough spot.

He spends a lot of time and energy and money on this place so we can all waste time arguing and inside joking.

It must be hard to attend to all of the asylum's inmates at once.

Druff will fix it when he can.

Get a breath of fresh air. Myself included.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Speaking of Druff fixing things, I guess my "post restriction" routine is broken because desertrunner started a thread today. Oops!

I'll have to look into it later. If you remember, I upgraded vBulletin awhile back and that may have screwed it up.

At least the thread he started (anniversary of the LA riots) was decent.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Speaking of Druff fixing things, I guess my "post restriction" routine is broken because desertrunner started a thread today. Oops!

I'll have to look into it later. If you remember, I upgraded vBulletin awhile back and that may have screwed it up.

At least the thread he started (anniversary of the LA riots) was decent.

It’s rock solid from my experience. That thread was in bad faith unless your an ignorant fool.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm going to shut him down for now until I can figure this out later.

Load Metric
    with any luck, later never comes...

Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 04-29-2021 at 06:23 PM.

Load Metric

Socially crippled flashlight boy is certifiably insane. He really does belong in a mental institution.

Load Metric

Speaking of Shutting things down Why is Druff deleting peoples post with telling them the reason?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have fixed the post restricting routine and made it better.

I just tested it with Colonel Fabersham, and it worked.

desertrunner will have 7 posts per day, and can't create threads. It shall stay this way for as long as I deem it necessary.

Load Metric
    Come on Druff, let me make 1-2 threads. I didnt deserve the banning as I have said several times in this thread, I didnt really do anything here.

Load Metric
    I WAS A GOOD BOY

I DINDU NUFFIN

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Come on Druff, let me make 1-2 threads. I didnt deserve the banning as I have said several times in this thread, I didnt really do anything here.
    The thread creation was the biggest complaint. Can't do it, sorry. Maybe in the future if it appears you are fitting in with the community better, I can re-enable it.

Load Metric
    The thread creation was the biggest complaint. Can't do it, sorry. Maybe in the future if it appears you are fitting in with the community better, I can re-enable it.
    I honestly do not want to fit in, I am different from most of the regulars here. That is by design and because we are cut from a different cloth. To be honest, I have been on the internet too since the 1980s and my mode of operation is not to attack or dox others. I might troll and joke here, but I will never do the attack thing thats allowed here, not my way.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I honestly do not want to fit in, I am different from most of the regulars here. That is by design and because we are cut from a different cloth. To be honest, I have been on the internet too since the 1980s and my mode of operation is not to attack or dox others. I might troll and joke here, but I will never do the attack thing thats allowed here, not my way.
    Well the problem is that I can't have you "not fitting in" to the point where you constantly piss everyone off, or otherwise the vast majority of people will leave. That's the reason for the "no dominating the forum" rule -- so an overzealous poster can't take over the place and make it all about him.

I know you're not meaning badly, but at the same time, you're avoiding trying to understand what everyone's problem is here with you, and why I have to take action for the good of this forum's present and future.

Also, this probably isn't the best use of your 7 posts, as they won't reset for another 24 hours. Unless my recent work is buggy, too, which is always possible.

Load Metric

Name:  4F381A38-248A-4CB4-A730-53675B707B7B.jpeg
Views: 205
Size:  86.1 KB

Comments

Sheesfaced:

Load Metric

Comments

Sheesfaced:

Load Metric
    JFC man...every time I come in these threads you have not moved an inch. You need to just accept what happened and move forward. Druff isn’t punishing you...he did you a fucking favor. You clearly couldn’t make a change in your posting habits. So now you are forced to do so. He clearly didn’t want to have to do it. He had no other choice.

Stop trying to re-litigate the past. What’s done is done. So you can’t start a thread, big fucking deal. You are getting 7 posts a day, so make them count. Don’t waste them saying the same old shit over and over again about how unfair this has been to you.

There are certain posters here that will be dicks to you regardless of what you post. You tell people to just ignore your posts, but you don’t take your own advice and always fall for the bait.

We all have shit we deal with that we feel we don’t deserve. You have made that point endlessly. We all know you believe you haven’t done anything to warrant all the heat. It’s recorded in these thread dozens of times.

Make the most of your 7 posts each day. This shit has become tiresome.

Comments

Sheesfaced:

Thread Information