Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: DesertRunner Runs this place

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    I actually knew the EDT question was going to come up here when my post was seen.

But Druff, am I wrong or are we gonna to turn a blind eye to the logic? If I am wrong, I will admit and accept it. Can you respond to any example I’ve given above? I think the prison warden example is perfect. Or the school yard bully.

I love breaking down events to people in the simplest of terms and then see the “Ah ha” look in their faces. It’s just something I love doing.

Again, I didn’t start this thread, I didn’t attack anyone, I didn’t break any posted group rules and my post count is high because I responded to all of the attack posts in here. So then we move the goal posts and change the charge to justify some sort of discipline. Does that seem fair to you at all? I’m just curious.
    LOL this socially clueless pedo AIDS faggot cuck.
    Straight to the personal insults tells me I nailed it.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Lol making you burn them posts CUCK

Load Metric
    Willie Dixon - Don't Tell Me Nothin'

PFA POY once

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

No, I'm not worried about you ruining this thread. Obviously it's a troll thread, and there's no way to ruin it. I also am not bothered that you responded in a hostile manner to jsearles, because clearly he was trying to get on your nerves.

However, I'm more concerned with the non-troll posts you reacted to in a hostile fashion, such as the one from HoodedN. I'm also concerned with the sheer number of posts here -- 72 at the time I made my post to you, which is averaging over 30 per 24 hour period.

As I said to you before, the community hates when anyone dominates the forum. They hate it even more when it's a new/newly active user doing it, who doesn't fully understand the community.

The best approach here for newer people is to read more and post less. The fact that you post more than any other user on the forum isn't a good thing, especially since a lot of your posts aren't well received.

I have tried to give you time to kinda get the feel for the place and understand what the community wants to see, but it's still creating a disruption.

Crowe suggested at one point that I should post restrict you. At the time, I dismissed that idea, stating that either you need to understand the expectations of the community, or leave entirely. However, I'm starting to come around to his way of thinking. I believe a post cap might be a good idea here.

I definitely can't just let this situation go on here. If I ignore the problem and let everything stand as-is, PFA will end up with you, me, and like 3 other people actively posting.
    Come on in the water’s fine
    lol desertrunner literally made les the voice of reason folks that is how far we have slid

no offense les I actually love your posts huge fan love your style kid

Load Metric
    ...but he's just not "getting it" with PFA. It's also too bad because sometimes he brings some good stuff here. Even some of his news links were decent, such as the NY Post editorial he used for bumping the Stern thread. That's good stuff. If that was him all the time here, there would be no complaints (as long as he didn't overpost).
    Trust me, I get it. You have to side with the mob here to save credibility. In want you to see that its not fair to discipline an innocent person and fold to the rage mob. I’ve explained it so well here do many times and you allowing these attack-humiliation threads just don’t help nor are fair. There was no “over posting” issue until this rage mob dog pile thread was started, and you let it happen. But some how, some way, its suddenly my fault??

Load Metric
    ...but he's just not "getting it" with PFA. It's also too bad because sometimes he brings some good stuff here. Even some of his news links were decent, such as the NY Post editorial he used for bumping the Stern thread. That's good stuff. If that was him all the time here, there would be no complaints (as long as he didn't overpost).
    Trust me, I get it. You have to side with the mob here to save credibility. In want you to see that its not fair to discipline an innocent person and fold to the rage mob. I’ve explained it so well here do many times and you allowing these attack-humiliation threads just don’t help nor are fair. There was no “over posting” issue until this rage mob dog pile thread was started, and you let it happen. But some how, some way, its suddenly my fault??
    Trust me, you don't.

Load Metric
    you seriously get 7 posts a day and that's what you spend it on? Like what if you make 7 posts about dogpile and then a sweet new flashlight hits? you're fucked

Load Metric
    Terrible read on Druff.

He sticks to his guns and doesn't give a rats arse when everyone else disagrees with him.

Load Metric
    Yeah this thread is why you have so many posts.

You have 582 posts in the last month despite being banned two days

1106 posts in last 3 months

You had 29 posts in October 2020.

Since then you have 2300 posts.

That’s with Druff deleting multiple threads and one giant thread and a whole forum which probably comprised at least another 300 posts. He’s deleted multiple threads and a magnum opus of a thread all about you and your mental deficiencies and inability to interact like a normal human.

Even a complete loser like dwai who lives here 24/7 has only made 660 posts in the last 3 months.

It’s not exactly shocking people have fled the site when just since January 1, the 2 biggest losers on the site have made 2660 posts, probably closer to 3000 with all the deleted threads that people have had to wade through.

Dwai has never actually made a useful post and those are all since your 1 useful flashlight thread that occurred before then.

Like 3k posts of absolute garbage from 2 guys with a combined IQ of maybe 175 and that’s being generous.

Since 1/1/2020, dwai has made 4298 posts. He was a rep monkey before that and you don’t even know who Drexel and Tyde are.

To put that in perspective, I felt like I posted more than I ever have the last year, everyone was bored. To find my 4298th post that dwai equaled since 1/1/2020, I had to go back to 5/16/2013.

I looked at someone like Crowe. He’s basically the same. 8 years ago.

Someone like sloppy joe doesn’t have as many posts in 9 years as dwai has since 1/1/2020.

Someone like gut who feels like he has always been around has 3300 posts.

Someone like jimmyG who gets mocked for his Kaepernick thread and anti fox posts has less posts than you and has been here 9 fucking years.

These are all people I think of as active posters for the most part. Come and go at times, but always part of the forum.

People bitched about mumbles like crazy and you have to go back to December of 2017 to find as many posts as dwai has since 1/1/2020

There are so many days you open the forum and it’s the same two losers as the last post in almost every thread. No site can survive that level of faggotry.

When Druff wonders why people are fleeing in droves and will continue to, that’s 1A and 1B. Two huge fags intent on trolling and posting idiocy 24/7. Just unreadable. Every piece of shit right wing meme and garbage straight from Facebook to here.

You are horrible, but leaving dwai alone to ruin the forum is just as bad. You’re horrible and awkward, but Druff says you aren’t trying to ruin the forum. Dwai clearly was always intent on destroying the forum since he started posting. He’s why people were already leaving and why your arrival was so poorly timed as you’re just more of the same garbage as him.

You can’t link a single post of dwai’s that was ever useful. You have a few, but it’s 99% garbage.

It’s a desert/dwai forum now 24/7. Anyone that pops in, that’s all they see. If Druff wonders why it’s called an alt-right shithole, just look at the numbers.

At this pace, Druff is 100% correct there won’t be anyone left but him, you two losers that live here 24/7, and a bunch of shitty dupes. The place will be done in six months. I’m shocked this many have hung on this long for the desert/dwai show, but the forum isn’t going to be around if it isn’t dealt with.

You can’t have two shit posters that are just basically the same alt right memes and garbage posts dominating the forum to that degree.

The only two guys who could ever post at that volume and well are Druff, who owns the joint and sonatine, who is universally the best writer any of the forums ever saw. You can’t have fucking you and dwai posting at that volume and survive.

Druff might as well close the site if he doesn’t put a serious leash on both you fags permanently.

Right now for most who have read for years they click and open site, last post in every thread is desert and dwai all down the page, close the site. Maybe pop into a sports thread as it’s the only thing you losers aren’t interested in being gay basement dwellers.

Comments

nunbeater: boom

some user: Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.

gimmick:

Jayjami:

adamantium: bagged&tagged

Muck Ficon: Nailed it

simply1:

jsearles22: Yep

tony bagadonuts: A proper bollocking

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

That’s with Druff deleting multiple threads and one giant thread and a whole forum which probably comprised at least another 300 posts. He’s deleted multiple threads and a magnum opus of a thread all about you and your mental deficiencies and inability to interact like a normal human.

Even a complete loser like dwai who lives here 24/7 has only made 660 posts in the last 3 months.

It’s not exactly shocking people have fled the site when just since January 1, the 2 biggest losers on the site have made 2660 posts, probably closer to 3000 with all the deleted threads that people have had to wade through.

Dwai has never actually made a useful post and those are all since your 1 useful flashlight thread that occurred before then.

Like 3k posts of absolute garbage from 2 guys with a combined IQ of maybe 175 and that’s being generous.

Since 1/1/2020, dwai has made 4298 posts. He was a rep monkey before that and you don’t even know who Drexel and Tyde are.

To put that in perspective, I felt like I posted more than I ever have the last year, everyone was bored. To find my 4298th post that dwai equaled since 1/1/2020, I had to go back to 5/16/2013.

Someone like sloppy joe doesn’t have as many posts in 9 years as dwai has since 1/1/2020.

Someone like jimmyG who gets mocked for his Kaepernick thread and anti fox posts has less posts than you and has been here 9 fucking years.

These are all people I think of as active posters for the most part. Come and go at times, but always part of the forum.

People bitched about mumbles like crazy and you have to go back to December of 2017 to find as many posts as dwai has since 1/1/2020

There are so many days you open the forum and it’s the same two losers as the last post in almost every thread. No site can survive that level of faggotry.

When Druff wonders why people are fleeing in droves and will continue to, that’s 1A and 1B. Two huge fags intent on trolling and posting idiocy 24/7. Just unreadable. Every piece of shit right wing meme and garbage straight from Facebook to here.

You are horrible, but leaving dwai alone to ruin the forum is just as bad. You’re horrible and awkward, but Druff says you aren’t trying to ruin the forum. Dwai clearly was always intent on destroying the forum since he started posting. He’s why people were already leaving and why your arrival was so poorly timed as you’re just more of the same garbage as him.

You can’t link a single post of dwai’s that was ever useful. You have a few, but it’s 99% garbage.

It’s a desert/dwai forum now 24/7. Anyone that pops in, that’s all they see. If Druff wonders why it’s called an alt-right shithole, just look at the numbers.

At this pace, Druff is 100% correct there won’t be anyone left but him, you two losers that live here 24/7, and a bunch of shitty dupes. The place will be done in six months. I’m shocked this many have hung on this long for the desert/dwai show, but the forum isn’t going to be around if it isn’t dealt with.

You can’t have two shit posters that are just basically the same alt right memes and garbage posts dominating the forum to that degree.

The only two guys who could ever post at that volume and well are Druff, who owns the joint and sonatine, who is universally the best writer any of the forums ever saw. You can’t have fucking you and dwai posting at that volume and survive.

Druff might as well close the site if he doesn’t put a serious leash on both you fags permanently.

Right now for most who have read for years they click and open site, last post in every thread is desert and dwai all down the page, close the site. Maybe pop into a sports thread as it’s the only thing you losers aren’t interested in being gay basement dwellers.
    LOL SEETH HARDER DOOMER DRUG ADDICT, NOBODY CARES THAT YOU DON'T POST ANYMORE YOU HUGE COKEHEAD FAGGOT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

LOL SEETH HARDER DOOMER DRUG ADDICT, NOBODY CARES THAT YOU DON'T POST ANYMORE YOU HUGE COKEHEAD FAGGOT
    I’ve posted more the last year than ever. Look at you. 24/7. Get out of your basement and do something. You have done nothing but bitch about a lockdown when you never leave your basement. Go outside for once. There will be shitty right wing memes tomorrow to steal and regurgitate here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    I’ve posted more the last year than ever. Look at you. 24/7. Get out of your basement and do something. You have done nothing but bitch about a lockdown when you never leave your basement. Go outside for once. There will be shitty right wing memes tomorrow to steal and regurgitate here.
    ROFL SEETH HARDER VACCINE BOY, ARE YOU GOING THRU COKE WITHDRAWAL OR OXY?

rofl a smug drug addict doomer is a hilarious combination of faggotry

Load Metric
    Well I guess it must have reset already. Maybe it happened at midnight EDT?

I really forget how I made this thing work all those years ago, and I don't feel like digging into the code to figure it out.

But I guess that's 1 of the 7 above.
    I love breaking down events to people in the simplest of terms and then see the “Ah ha” look in their faces. It’s just something I love doing.

I didn’t break any posted group rules

2) People who are here only to ruin the forum with trolling or constant negativity
    3) People who "take over" the forum by posting too many messages/threads or pick fights with everyone

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...ted-1-23-2016)

3) No more "Walter is a pedo" accusations

Name:  BE074A5F-D814-4D7B-9973-A93BF3D853E9.jpeg
Views: 260
Size:  266.1 KB

7) Don't attack every single person who criticizes you, or otherwise it becomes a situation where most of PFA becomes you fighting with all of the regulars here.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    hey dessert runner for what its worth, I think you are a good new poster here

Don't take this all personally. We take a little while to get adjusted too probably LOL.. You seem like an honest and good guy imo and we need some new perspectives here imo and now you are one. Dont take any of this all personally, just listen to your friend as Druff is probably trying to help guide you along here now heh, but welcome Dessert Runner. Oh and I know i call you dessert runner, but thats because im my head you are the dessert that PFA has long been needing heh.. And dont ever take me joking with you calling you the dessert runner as anything negative its actually a compliment in that, you are the Dessert now PFA needs, hang in there bud..

So to me youll always be the dessert runner =)

Load Metric
    hey dessert runner for what its worth, I think you're a faggot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    If I preached anything while raising my kids it was, “root for the underdog”. Have some empathy for those who are unlucky.

Druff will teach his son to “bet” the underdog.

It is against my nature to pick on those who are challenged. I have been silent on the desertrunner thing.

Something just felt off. I suspected that Druff’s relationship was more of a sponsor. I have my desertrunners too. However, Druff doesn’t seem too inspired to spare his feelings - so fuck it.

Here’s an example - the explanation is plain to me
    Ask yourself, how can a guy who is a friend of Druff’s for 10 years not be familiar with “Dex” & Tyde?

If I had a friend who had a radio show I suspect I might give it a listen. If I liked Druff I probably would listen often. It would be impossible to have missed Drexel. Likewise, if he ran a forum and I lurked for years how could I not be exposed to Tyde? The 5 most notable characters in in the forum trilogy would certainly include Tyde.

I do not think desertrunner has any idea who comprises this forum and why. The shared experience and history. The history resulting in “made” guys. Guys who made this fucking thing worth reading and following. Because he is oblivious he has zero respect. Id rather he thanked them and went on his way.

He is not wired to pick up social queues.

His posts about objects and his struggle to navigate any kind of community whether in the real world or PFA are painful. You even had The_Shrink finally forced to his knees - forced to declare the obvious diagnosis.

DR’s fumbling around with the Tyde issue is cringeworthy. A little frightening cause you don’t know just how off he might be. I feel bad for the guy. I feel bad for anyone who still reads this shit. If Druff restricted or banned desertrunner he might have spared him. It would sting a little but now it’s out of control. I’m not real sure Druff scores high in the empathy department.

My take is that Druff is coincidentally sacrificing his buddy for forum drama. It’s gone on far too long. It’s a “forum hits” strategy that has backfired.

Desertrunner isn’t the singular problem with PFA. He’s more of a symptom of the illness.

I’m gonna feel bad when I push “submit” but I’ve been quiet and I won’t comment again.
    Sanlmar gets it. It's never a good idea to psychologically profile strangers on the lol-internet especially if you've only observed a narrow band of their behavior on an 8th-tier poker forum. Who knows what they're like in "real life." But.....

At first I thought this might be all performative and some kind of coordinated effort with Druff to wake up the forum but clearly that's not it. I agree with Sanlmar's assessment that "He is not wired to pick up social queues." Try to view DR's posts through a different lens and it all kind of makes sense. Read between the lines.

Comments

Sheesfaced:
    Last edited by The Shrink; 04-29-2021 at 04:47 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    If I preached anything while raising my kids it was, “root for the underdog”. Have some empathy for those who are unlucky.

Druff will teach his son to “bet” the underdog.

It is against my nature to pick on those who are challenged. I have been silent on the desertrunner thing.

Something just felt off. I suspected that Druff’s relationship was more of a sponsor. I have my desertrunners too. However, Druff doesn’t seem too inspired to spare his feelings - so fuck it.

Here’s an example - the explanation is plain to me
    Ask yourself, how can a guy who is a friend of Druff’s for 10 years not be familiar with “Dex” & Tyde?

If I had a friend who had a radio show I suspect I might give it a listen. If I liked Druff I probably would listen often. It would be impossible to have missed Drexel. Likewise, if he ran a forum and I lurked for years how could I not be exposed to Tyde? The 5 most notable characters in in the forum trilogy would certainly include Tyde.

I do not think desertrunner has any idea who comprises this forum and why. The shared experience and history. The history resulting in “made” guys. Guys who made this fucking thing worth reading and following. Because he is oblivious he has zero respect. Id rather he thanked them and went on his way.

He is not wired to pick up social queues.

His posts about objects and his struggle to navigate any kind of community whether in the real world or PFA are painful. You even had The_Shrink finally forced to his knees - forced to declare the obvious diagnosis.

DR’s fumbling around with the Tyde issue is cringeworthy. A little frightening cause you don’t know just how off he might be. I feel bad for the guy. I feel bad for anyone who still reads this shit. If Druff restricted or banned desertrunner he might have spared him. It would sting a little but now it’s out of control. I’m not real sure Druff scores high in the empathy department.

My take is that Druff is coincidentally sacrificing his buddy for forum drama. It’s gone on far too long. It’s a “forum hits” strategy that has backfired.

Desertrunner isn’t the singular problem with PFA. He’s more of a symptom of the illness.

I’m gonna feel bad when I push “submit” but I’ve been quiet and I won’t comment again.
    Sanlmar gets it. It's never a good idea to psychologically profile strangers on the lol-internet especially if you've only observed a narrow band of their behavior on an 8th-tier poker forum. Who knows what they're like in "real life." At first I thought this might be all performative and some kind of coordinated effort with Druff to wake up the forum but clearly that's not it. I agree with Sanlmar's assessment that "He is not wired to pick up social queues." Try to view DR's posts through a different lens and it all kind of makes sense. Read between the lines.
    Hilarious and while I agree I just have to say this now, he is our 'Superego' remember fellas heh...

Im just having fun with you on that one The_Shrink =)

Comments

The Shrink: all good

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Sweet, thanks, but I’m not interested.

Load Metric
    good reply, you got like 3 left? I dunno I'm not good at math

Load Metric
    Who do you think is more socially adjusted, you or Druff?

Comments

dwai: lol wow
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    He is now restricted to 7 posts per day, and cannot create new threads.
    on east coast time he already has probably a dozen or more posts today, and we can chalk that up to a likely clock discrepancy and see what's what tomorrow, but maybe the module you are using is just broken or something? He's clearly able to start new threads.

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...4-29-years-ago

Thread Information