Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: DesertRunner Runs this place

Load Metric
    time to stick a muzzle on your pet todger
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    This isn't going very well.

desertrunner, you've made 72 posts here in the past 53 hours, since you were unbanned.

Hooded is right. Many here would be okay with your posts if they were just in less volume, and if you weren't trying to fight with everyone who disagreed with you or gave you advice.

I might have to put a restriction on the account, after all.
    Druff Did I start this "Desertrunner attack thread"? NO. I have NOT caused any problems on this site and started two new threads to bring new content and they were made into jokes. If youre going to sit back and let people attack me FIRST, then you should allow me to respond back and defend myself. If you do not like me defending myself, then dont let the attack threads like this one start first.

If your son was on the play ground and minding his own business and then randomly attacked by some other kids...would you hammer your son for defending himself and advise to just be quiet and let it happen to him? OR would you tell him to stand up and defend himself? Because right now youre siding with the bullies to first attacked your son when he was not doing anything. Now if I did start this thread and was talking all the trash, then yes, I should own it, but I didnt.

Druff- Again, youre the police chief here and I also see you coming down on a female rape victim after the crime like its her fault and youre lecturing her. Telling her not to defend herself even thought she did not initiate the attack (this thread). I can see you scolding the female rape victim telling her not to dress provocative and enticing the men around her, because its her fault, right? OR you could just stop the attack from the beginning when you see it happening.

If you dont like this thread, then delete it. Ofcourse Im going to defend myself here. Anyone attacked should be able to.

and if you weren't trying to fight with everyone who disagreed with you or gave you advice.
    Druff- I am not trying to fight with "everyone", I am responding to the members who are calling me out. If you have an open mind and scroll back, you will see I do NOT attack anyone first, I only respond after a post. This is the environmnet you created and now you want to muzzle someone AFTER they get attacked FIRST. Its not a big deal to me, but you just dont see it because its the norm here. Look at Marty attacking your mother, by your standards here, you should just be quiet and not say anyhting. By your standards here, attacks are OK and you should not defend yourself as the victim. If youre going to defend your mom, then dont be a hypocrite and let me defend myself here too. Keep the playing field universal and equal to ALL. Tell me Im wrong here.

Comments

nunbeater: lol comparing yourself to a rape victim you are so delusional
    Last edited by desertrunner; 04-28-2021 at 07:09 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Druff- Again, youre the police chief here and I also see you coming down on a female rape victim after the crime like its her fault and youre lecturing her. Telling her not to defend herself even thought she did not initiate the attack (this thread). I can see you scolding the female rape victim telling her not to dress provocative and enticing the men around her, but its her fault, right? OR you could just stop the attack from the beginning when you see it happening.
    todd has been real life friends with this lunatic for over a decade lol
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    serious question have you got some form of learning difficulty ?

Comments

Walter Sobchak: yes

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I don’t understand your hostility towards me. I was merely trying to offer you some helpful advice. Maybe you haven’t posted in every thread on PFA, but since you became active I would bet my life that you have posted more, a lot more, than anyone else. Some people hate you for that. I don’t. I assume you are just bored/lonely and use this place as an outlet for that. Whatever. I was genuinely trying to help you. Anyways...

#ToddsPlan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    I don’t understand your hostility towards me. I was merely trying to offer you some helpful advice. Maybe you haven’t posted in every thread on PFA, but since you became active I would bet my life that you have posted more, a lot more, than anyone else. Some people hate you for that. I don’t. I assume you are just bored/lonely and use this place as an outlet for that. Whatever. I was genuinely trying to help you. Anyways...
    If I asked for your advice, thats find. If not, MYOB or just scroll past my posts. Now you want to impose censorship on someone here and muzzle them? This place is a free for all and I didnt start this thread and another mob dog pile. My your own business or just scroll post my posts and your PFA experience will be nice.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This isn't going very well.

desertrunner, you've made 72 posts here in the past 53 hours, since you were unbanned.

Hooded is right. Many here would be okay with your posts if they were just in less volume, and if you weren't trying to fight with everyone who disagreed with you or gave you advice.

I might have to put a restriction on the account, after all.
    Druff Did I start this "Desertrunner attack thread"? NO. I have NOT caused any problems on this site and started two new threads to bring new content and they were made into jokes. If youre going to sit back and let people attack me FIRST, then you should allow me to respond back and defend myself. If you do not like me defending myself, then dont let the attack threads like this one start first.

If your son was on the play ground and minding his own business and then randomly attacked by some other kids...would you hammer your son for defending himself and advise to just be quiet and let it happen to him? OR would you tell him to stand up and defend himself? Because right now youre siding with the bullies to first attacked your son when he was not doing anything. Now if I did start this thread and was talking all the trash, then yes, I should own it, but I didnt.

Druff- Again, youre the police chief here and I also see you coming down on a female rape victim after the crime like its her fault and youre lecturing her. Telling her not to defend herself even thought she did not initiate the attack (this thread). I can see you scolding the female rape victim telling her not to dress provocative and enticing the men around her, because its her fault, right? OR you could just stop the attack from the beginning when you see it happening.

If you dont like this thread, then delete it. Ofcourse Im going to defend myself here. Anyone attacked should be able to.
    No, I'm not worried about you ruining this thread. Obviously it's a troll thread, and there's no way to ruin it. I also am not bothered that you responded in a hostile manner to jsearles, because clearly he was trying to get on your nerves.

However, I'm more concerned with the non-troll posts you reacted to in a hostile fashion, such as the one from HoodedN. I'm also concerned with the sheer number of posts here -- 72 at the time I made my post to you, which is averaging over 30 per 24 hour period.

As I said to you before, the community hates when anyone dominates the forum. They hate it even more when it's a new/newly active user doing it, who doesn't fully understand the community.

The best approach here for newer people is to read more and post less. The fact that you post more than any other user on the forum isn't a good thing, especially since a lot of your posts aren't well received.

I have tried to give you time to kinda get the feel for the place and understand what the community wants to see, but it's still creating a disruption.

Crowe suggested at one point that I should post restrict you. At the time, I dismissed that idea, stating that either you need to understand the expectations of the community, or leave entirely. However, I'm starting to come around to his way of thinking. I believe a post cap might be a good idea here.

I definitely can't just let this situation go on here. If I ignore the problem and let everything stand as-is, PFA will end up with you, me, and like 3 other people actively posting.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

No, I'm not worried about you ruining this thread. Obviously it's a troll thread, and there's no way to ruin it. I also am not bothered that you responded in a hostile manner to jsearles, because clearly he was trying to get on your nerves.

However, I'm more concerned with the non-troll posts you reacted to in a hostile fashion, such as the one from HoodedN. I'm also concerned with the sheer number of posts here -- 72 at the time I made my post to you, which is averaging over 30 per 24 hour period.

As I said to you before, the community hates when anyone dominates the forum. They hate it even more when it's a new/newly active user doing it, who doesn't fully understand the community.

The best approach here for newer people is to read more and post less. The fact that you post more than any other user on the forum isn't a good thing, especially since a lot of your posts aren't well received.

I have tried to give you time to kinda get the feel for the place and understand what the community wants to see, but it's still creating a disruption.

Crowe suggested at one point that I should post restrict you. At the time, I dismissed that idea, stating that either you need to understand the expectations of the community, or leave entirely. However, I'm starting to come around to his way of thinking. I believe a post cap might be a good idea here.

I definitely can't just let this situation go on here. If I ignore the problem and let everything stand as-is, PFA will end up with you, me, and like 3 other people actively posting.
    Come on in the water’s fine

Load Metric
    I think the biggest problem most people have with desertrunner is that he perceives himself as a made man when he’s not one. Sure he has a habit of posting too much but maybe he’s just bored. I think if that were his only flaw most people could let that slide. But when he comes off the way that he does offering opinions on things he has no knowledge of, it rubs people the wrong way.

Desertrunner - if you wish to rectify your standing on this forum, just simply stay out of things you don’t understand. It’ll go a long way. Not trying to attack you here, just offering a little friendly advice.
    He can't even follow Druff's very simple rules communicated to him very clearly. You're talking about 6 levels above this guy.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    I think the biggest problem most people have with desertrunner is that he perceives himself as a made man when he’s not one. Sure he has a habit of posting too much but maybe he’s just bored. I think if that were his only flaw most people could let that slide. But when he comes off the way that he does offering opinions on things he has no knowledge of, it rubs people the wrong way.

Desertrunner - if you wish to rectify your standing on this forum, just simply stay out of things you don’t understand. It’ll go a long way. Not trying to attack you here, just offering a little friendly advice.
    He can't even follow Druff's very simple rules communicated to him very clearly. You're talking about 6 levels above this guy.
    I genuinely feel bad for the guy as it’s evident he doesn’t have much of a social outlet aside from pfa. But you’re right, if he won’t even take his irl friend’s advice why would he listen to a stranger on the internet?
    #ToddsPlan

Load Metric
    Did not ask for your advice. And when you see me posting in every single thread on PFA, then get back to me with that advice.
    This is a discussion forum where people are free to post and respond however. You don't have to ask and you don't get to choose. What a faggot.

Load Metric
    LOL at the last 2 posts. This is just another mob dog pile thread and people feel better when they get to jump in and participate. Again, I never started this thread.

Load Metric
    I really hate to get involved in this shit, but DR if you don’t modify your behavior than Druff is going to have to restrict or axe you. It’s pretty simple really, you post too much. You need to run things through a filter before you write them here. Not every thought you have, story you may find interesting or something you find funny needs to end up being posted here.

I know you are going to tell my to MYOB, but I care about this place. Druff has put so much time and effort into running this place, that it’s a shame to see this whole saga still being dragged out. I understand that you feel a lot of the complaining about you is bullshit. But it is what it is.

You can go on Facebook and write your tits off if you want. No one will say anything. But over here you need to show some self control/discretion. I trust if you are Druff’s friend you understand that the ball is in your court. I really do fucking hate having to post this shit. But I feel like this situation is just no longer sustainable.

I hope my post doesn’t read condescending to you. I have nothing but the best intentions. Hope this can work itself out, but the time is now.

Load Metric

This board runs great when people are not attacking each other. Try an experiment just for the heck of it and remove the personal attacks here and you'll see a positive place. Just my opinion.

So this cracks me up, a thread gets started about an innocent person, then he defends himself and suddenly it's his fault.

Comments

snowtracks: Exactly
    Last edited by desertrunner; 04-28-2021 at 08:09 PM.

Load Metric
    LOL at the last 2 posts. This is just another mob dog pile thread and people feel better when they get to jump in and participate. Again, I never started this thread.
    You're out with that pedo shit again in another thread. I will keep my word to Druff not to spam with interracial pics. However I reserve my right to call faggots faggots.

Comments

JeffDime: FFS DR, no more Pedo please.

Load Metric
    You're out with that pedo shit again in another thread. I will keep my word to Druff not to spam with interracial pics. However I reserve my right to call faggots faggots.
    Again, you act like a pedo, people will call you on it. Dont act like a pedo and youre good. I dont care what you call people, but own your actions.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: dirt worst

nunbeater: GOProject

some user: Asshole

Sheesfaced: Go sit on a flashlight

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This board runs great when people are not attacking each other. Try an experiment just for the heck of it and remove the personal attacks here and you'll see a positive place. Just my opinion.

So this cracks me up, a thread gets started about an innocent person, then he defends himself and suddenly it's his fault.
    I don't mind you defending yourself in this thread. That's why I'm not raising issue with you going back and forth with jsearles. Clearly he was trying to antagonize when starting this thread, and you giving it back to him is fair.

I'm saying that there are a few people here trying to give advice on how to better fit in here, and you are taking those as hostile, and responding in an inflammatory fashion. That's my problem.

Either way, you need to post less. The posting volume is still too damn high.

Name:  toodamnhigh.png
Views: 239
Size:  287.2 KB

Comments

Crowe Diddly: lol

Load Metric

Again, you act like a pedo, people will call you on it. Dont act like a pedo and youre good. I dont care what you call people, but own your actions.
    So you pretty much you know the banhammer is coming and you’re going down firing? I can respect that.

But yeah,

Comments

nunbeater: game recognize game
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Name:  0EF99DEA-B41E-415B-88E1-AA0085EB29B0.jpeg
Views: 261
Size:  266.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by DR object of obsession
    3) No more "Walter is a pedo" accusations
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    I'm saying that there are a few people here trying to give advice on how to better fit in here, and you are taking those as hostile, and responding in an inflammatory fashion. That's my problem.
    Tell them to either scroll past my posts, MYOB or put me on ignore. Problem solved.

Either way, you need to post less. The posting volume is still too damn high.
    People making attacks threads on me here and again, its my fault.

Why am I even responding to these posts, I love to point out the hypocrisy in people.

Thread Information