Thread: ‘Certainly, Ron would be considered’: Trump floats DeSantis as 2024 VP

Load Metric

‘Certainly, Ron would be considered’: Trump floats DeSantis as 2024 VP

I think this will be it if Trump runs again: Trump/DeSantis 2024

And it actually is a very smart political chess play by DeSantis because he will parlay along the Trump lovers. And get the big stage for a certain future Presidential run himself. Such a win/win here for DeSantis and hell be off after this, and he isnt bad and does come from Florida the most important basket of 'Swing State' votes there is, if you lose Florida those electoral College votes are so hard, if not impossible to get elsewhere. Winning Florida on election day is one of the must have checked boxes to win the Presidential Election usually. And DeSantis checks that box. This guy is a big time rising star in the GOP and Political World imo, and I dont mind him he is a good Governor here in Florida he is Moderate sorta Center on things I also am so, I dont mind him honestly.

Trump/DeSantis 2024 bank on it =)...

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...2024-vp-484992

Load Metric
    I won’t argue the merits but Ohio is actually the “must have” state.

Load Metric
    TRUMP IS GOD

Comments

FRANKRIZZO:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    lol im surprised to hear you believe this it is not even debatable sir, it's Florida....

It is Florida from a purely # perspective too worth 29 Electoral College votes vs Ohios only 18 (lol), Its hard to make up all those 29 lost EC votes. That is lots of other States actually sometimes. Florida worth 29 Electoral College votes and Ohio only 18. To lose Florida and need to make up 29 Electoral College elsewhere is almost impossible, that is needing to win a lot of other States or Regions then to make up for those lost Electoral College Votes right there, by losing Florida. You need to win Florida usually to lock up the Presidential Election. And actually and maybe factually too, for that reason Florida is the most important Swing State in the United States. If you lose Florida you aren't leaving. And actually there is really some Super High Level Game Theory and Strategy that goes on here around this as well. Political geniuses and masterminds, some might say lol. You need Florida...

This is actually, where some of the real 'Game Theory' in Political races begins, and why they go where when to what Regions. Anyway im digressing now heh but you probably get my point =)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    lol im surprised to hear you believe this it is not even debatable sir, it's Florida....

It is Florida from a purely # perspective too worth 29 Electoral College votes vs Ohios only 18 (lol), Its hard to make up all those 29 lost EC votes. That is lots of other States actually sometimes. Florida worth 29 Electoral College votes and Ohio only 18. To lose Florida and need to make up 29 Electoral College elsewhere is almost impossible, that is needing to win a lot of other States or Regions then to make up for those lost Electoral College Votes right there, by losing Florida. You need to win Florida usually to lock up the Presidential Election. And actually and maybe factually too, for that reason Florida is the most important Swing State in the United States. If you lose Florida you aren't leaving. And actually there is really some Super High Level Game Theory and Strategy that goes on here around this as well. Political geniuses and masterminds, some might say lol. You need Florida...

This is actually, where some of the real 'Game Theory' in Political races begins, and why they go where when to what Regions. Anyway im digressing now heh but you probably get my point =)

Since the 19th century, the only Democrats to lose Ohio yet win the presidency were John F. Kennedy and Franklin D. Roosevelt. And no Republican has ever lost the state and won the White House.

Load Metric
    I think this will be it if Trump runs again: Trump/DeSantis 2024

And it actually is a very smart political chess play by DeSantis because he will parlay along the Trump lovers. And get the big stage for a certain future Presidential run himself. Such a win/win here for DeSantis and hell be off after this, and he isnt bad and does come from Florida the most important basket of 'Swing State' votes there is, if you lose Florida those electoral College votes are so hard, if not impossible to get elsewhere. Winning Florida on election day is one of the must have checked boxes to win the Presidential Election usually. And DeSantis checks that box. This guy is a big time rising star in the GOP and Political World imo, and I dont mind him he is a good Governor here in Florida he is Moderate sorta Center on things I also am so, I dont mind him honestly.

Trump/DeSantis 2024 bank on it =)...

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...2024-vp-484992

This will NOT happen. DeSantis is to smart to be Trump's VP. If Trump runs again, look for him to do the dance, but VP will be a woman. He will serve out his term and run for Senate and run in 2028 if Trump runs in 2024.

Load Metric

Since the 19th century, the only Democrats to lose Ohio yet win the presidency were John F. Kennedy and Franklin D. Roosevelt. And no Republican has ever lost the state and won the White House.
    and Biden.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    If Trump runs again and wants DeSantis as his VP Trump will have to move back out of Florida, otherwise they can't have Florida's EVs.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm sure Trump would love DeSantis as his VP, but DeSantis wouldn't want it.

He doesn't need to be weighed down by Trump's baggage. Right now he's ridiing the high of leaving egg on the media's face regarding COVID, and suddenly looks great compared to the falsely pumped 2020 COVID "heroes" like Andrew Cuomo.

Many in the GOP like him for the future, because:

1) He's young

2) He has Trump's brashness but is a far more polished politician, and won't keep saying stupid shit like Trump did

3) He's popular with the Trump base, so this would be a good candidate to transition these voters to, and still keep up their excitement

At first I wondered if that whistleblower "data scientist" was going to be his undoing, but she turned out to be a crazy person and a criminal, so that whole story is pretty much dead in the water, regardless of how badly the media wants to keep pushing her as a hero.

Load Metric

Ron Desantis will run for President in 2024.

His platform and slogan will be...

"Fuck You, I'm giving your tax money to the rich".

Thread Information