Quote Originally Posted by igotnotoe View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
A Woman said the worst date of her life happened at a Sushi Restaurant. He asked her why her last Relationship ended and she responded,"We both mutually decided it wasn't working out." His response was,"Maybe you should stop being a Bitch in your Relationships." She was offended but for some strange reason, she didn't leave right then and there.

After the $80 meal for both of them, she went to the Restroom... When she came back, he was rushing her out of the Restaurant, and implied that he paid for both of their Meals. She felt rushed, but glad the date was coming to an end. They were about a block from the Restaurant when their Waiter ran out screaming,"You guys didn't pay the bill!"

It turns out, he DIDN'T pay their bills and tricked her into doing a Dine and Dash. They went back to the Restaurant, and he gave the Waiter a credit card that declined. He admitted to her that he had accidentally maxxed out his Credit Card and his plan was to do a Dine and Dash and hope their Waiter wouldn't catch on. She was disgusted and paid for both of their Meals with her own working Credit Card, apologizing profusely to their Waiter. She then power walked away from him, hoping he'd take the hint she was over him.

He ran after her saying he wanted a second date with her. She was so shocked, she snapped at him,"Where? At a Dumpster?" He called her a Bitch again and in the very next sentence, was claiming he would buy her roses and chocolates. She felt he was a Psycho and told him she never wanted to see him again and left. She felt although he was cute, he wasn't worth it...

KAREN DID YOU GO OUT WITH HIM AGAIN?

ALSO, KARENNATHAN GOD /THREAD
I didn't go out with him again because I wasn't the Woman this happened to. Thank you for the Compliment about my Thread!