Thread: Some people are claiming that Seals/SWC is having deposit/withdrawal issues

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Some people are claiming that Seals/SWC is having deposit/withdrawal issues

SWCpoker has now been taking deposits for 48 hours without a single person saying it has hit their account despite over 20 confirmations for most. Support emails have gone unanswered, and they have made no comment on their social media despite typically being quite active.

Is it possible they are in trouble? Apparently withdrawals have been taking up to a week instead of the usual 6-12 hours. All i know is that whatever you do, you should not be depositing there until they come out and make a comment on the situation being rectified, and why this has taken place...
    Source: https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...ng-up-1789154/

Just posted a few hours ago.

Not sure if the poster is reliable. Registered in 2007, but just has 26 posts (!!)

My gut says the guy is telling the truth, but it's possible these are just temporary tech issues, but this could also be a bigger problem.

Here's a Twitter thread from yesterday:

https://twitter.com/MintyTaro/status/1385538361574653954

https://twitter.com/MrBugBTC/status/1386101535449419777

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    On bitcointalk, suddenly the SwCPoker account developed a weird broken-English writing style, which people are claiming wasn't there before:

Developers are reviewing cashout strategy and will make changes. Player feedback has been negative on 50 block target. Mempool became congested and exacerbated the issue. Internal talks discuss player-selects-fee with high-medium-low options. Micro players want low fee, high players want fast confirmation.

Players with unconfirmed withdrawal transactions can do child-pays-for-parent to speed up withdrawal confirmation
    https://wiki.trezor.io/Child_Pays_For_Parent_(CPFP)

Batching transactions was discussed but there is privacy issue with that method. We are looking at utxo management.

For the angry player making demands, if you do not trust swcpoker then withdrawal your funds and don't play.

Developers and engineers see the long roadmap of bug squash and feature building. Team is strong and will keep building and show players improvement.
    Useful helps is for players to list the features you want to see and tell us where we can improve. We will keep building for you because we are dedicated to swcpoker.
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?to...72#msg56815172

Further in the thread, a guy is complaining he's having withdrawal issues "for the first time ever".

Hmmm...

I do wonder if this is related to the incredibly high fees on the bitcoin network right now.

Load Metric
    Is Micon still associated with it?

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Please make this a 2 hour topic on radio tonight. Not trolling, actually want this. Thanks
    #ToddsPlan

Load Metric
    Maybe Schoenfeld sold it to someone who couldn’t resist trying to leverage and yield farm with the player’s funds. Everything’s fine when btc keeps going up.

Probably a bit more than coincidental that btc plummets and now SwC’s having problems with cashouts.

Probably just a big misunderstanding though.
    Hi Lew!!!

Load Metric
    Ok without going into to much of me here but....

I do know SealsWithClubs well and have seen this recent shift somewhat, but I wouldn't go as far as to say something happened. Or unbeknownst to everyone the whoever owner, and I have a hunch not that it matters, but I don't see signs of this missing owner having bailed out at all honestly.

With Bitcoin now at 50k+ a Coin and people are eyeing everything Crypto closer then ever now. I think it's historically been a well run, honest, but hands off to an extent but always super honest run business actually. Withdraws are always there, and for years. So I wouldn't worry. Bitcoin now at 50k+ is changing everything now including SWC imo.

The one odd thing but I thought w.e was they didn't reregister there SwC old website on time and have had to switch to a .Club now, but that raised an eyebrow somewhat, buy imo SWC is run so hands off in ways that seemed totally in their wheelhouse to me LOL...

Id muskeg relax and give it some time before freaking out SWC has been solid as cna be all 3 versions now for over a decade now. Time and being solid is on their side imo.....

Just me 2 penny's.. =)

Load Metric
    And I know who MrBug is in real life

He is a cocky meh young Realtor from Maryland. Yes he's arrogant, but being a young Realtor with no kids kinda educated, MrBug is no fool. He does have some money and is kinda young, was always My read on him. He's a real husler MrBug will slice your neck if you gave him an inch imo, but we've got along then butted heads recently. But other then being full of himself and cocky clearly trying to husle, I wouldn't say he is fake or full of chit. He actually does have some money and is a frequent Maryland Love grinder.

Anyways this SWC thread on PFA made me smile and honestly I know it all over there in a way I guess, to some extent but whatever lol...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

I do know SealsWithClubs well and have seen this recent shift somewhat, but I wouldn't go as far as to say something happened. Or unbeknownst to everyone the whoever owner, and I have a hunch not that it matters, but I don't see signs of this missing owner having bailed out at all honestly.

With Bitcoin now at 50k+ a Coin and people are eyeing everything Crypto closer then ever now. I think it's historically been a well run, honest, but hands off to an extent but always super honest run business actually. Withdraws are always there, and for years. So I wouldn't worry. Bitcoin now at 50k+ is changing everything now including SWC imo.

The one odd thing but I thought w.e was they didn't reregister there SwC old website on time and have had to switch to a .Club now, but that raised an eyebrow somewhat, buy imo SWC is run so hands off in ways that seemed totally in their wheelhouse to me LOL...

Id muskeg relax and give it some time before freaking out SWC has been solid as cna be all 3 versions now for over a decade now. Time and being solid is on their side imo.....

Just me 2 penny's.. =)
    Do you need to see a doctor? Are you having follow ups? You seem to be on a rapid downhill slide cognitively. Just me 2 pennies.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Hard to forget the seals with clubs adverts Micon would do on DD.

Hilarious.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Just me 2 penny's.. =)
    Do you need to see a doctor? Are you having follow ups? You seem to be on a rapid downhill slide cognitively. Just me 2 pennies.
    Why i'm not a chicken shit or afraid in real life maybe, im comfortable with who I am I guess idk.

Honestly, Ive now over 10 years on SealsWithClubs actually met some well known and long time Seals there. I just met Tennis in San Francisco too a couple weeks ago, and over the years most know Tennis. But as expected everyone's, as id expected and sorta like they were online. But point is, I dont know why I would need my head checked out. Its just another 'Community' same as this is, but with Poker as a common liking for all of us. And over the years now, I myself have actually met people from SealsWithClubs, Tennis in San Francisco a couple weeks ago.

But YAWN be cared lol anyway, if you think I need to live life scared, I DONT =).....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    They're giving (confusing) responses in the bitcointalk thread, but it looks like this is more of a technical issue than anything shady.

Horrible communication, though.

I guess we will see in the coming days if this is true, or if they're just giving excuses.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Why i'm not a chicken shit or afraid in real life maybe, im comfortable with who I am I guess idk.

Honestly, Ive now over 10 years on SealsWithClubs actually met some well known and long time Seals there. I just met Tennis in San Francisco too a couple weeks ago, and over the years most know Tennis. But as expected everyone's, as id expected and sorta like they were online. But point is, I dont know why I would need my head checked out. Its just another 'Community' same as this is, but with Poker as a common liking for all of us. And over the years now, I myself have actually met people from SealsWithClubs, Tennis in San Francisco a couple weeks ago.

But YAWN be cared lol anyway, if you think I need to live life scared, I DONT =).....
    I’m not trolling you. I literally don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about or trying to say.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

He is a cocky meh young Realtor from Maryland. Yes he's arrogant, but being a young Realtor with no kids kinda educated, MrBug is no fool. He does have some money and is kinda young, was always My read on him. He's a real husler MrBug will slice your neck if you gave him an inch imo, but we've got along then butted heads recently. But other then being full of himself and cocky clearly trying to husle, I wouldn't say he is fake or full of chit. He actually does have some money and is a frequent Maryland Love grinder.

Anyways this SWC thread on PFA made me smile and honestly I know it all over there in a way I guess, to some extent but whatever lol...
    Why would you tell anyone who you are?

Running a totally anonymous Bitcoin gambling site requires overseas servers and all sorts of trickery to stay safe from the DOJ.
    Even telling your wife would be a risk.

Why would you tell folks, who are gonna tell other folks on an tier 8 poker site?

Would be tempting to take the BTC and run.
    If you set it up properly, insulated employees don't know exactly who you are. Several Eastern European exchanges and lots of washing and swapping crypto coin types, to make it look like you luck-sacked coins like DOGE at just the right time.
    I can buy gold and silver locally and legally with BTC.

Would be so easy if you were smart. But these internet crypto types do have problems keeping their mouth shut I've noticed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

Why would you tell anyone who you are?

Running a totally anonymous Bitcoin gambling site requires overseas servers and all sorts of trickery to stay safe from the DOJ.
    Even telling your wife would be a risk.

Why would you tell folks, who are gonna tell other folks on an tier 8 poker site?

Would be tempting to take the BTC and run.
    If you set it up properly, insulated employees don't know exactly who you are. Several Eastern European exchanges and lots of washing and swapping crypto coin types, to make it look like you luck-sacked coins like DOGE at just the right time.
    I can buy gold and silver locally and legally with BTC.

Would be so easy if you were smart. But these internet crypto types do have problems keeping their mouth shut I've noticed.
    Yeah well honestly SWC is actually, aside from the obv nothingness and troll over 10+ years now I have a pretty good idea who over time is worth a damn. And over say 10 years you do learn who is worth the time and who is a waste of time..

MrBug is NOT an owner and actually publicly, and in Chat he's only been a big chatter and mover in the past year. The 9 years prior to this, I never heard of MrBug. Not that it matters but MrBug is also husling.

He was trying to use SWC until a cpl weeks ago to parlay his own actual live blackjack action, and it was working. So MrBug was truthfully recently, parlaying some SWC traffic into his own blackjack Live twitch husle site.

Into his own shady as fk real via twitch. He was husling, and it was working until he got snapped off. MrBug and for that was recently now currently banned from SWC. At least for some time if now, so bug was trying to parlay traffic off of SWC recently for hid own gain. And SWC caught on to that, and have now banned him. So take everything related to MrBug with a grain of salt for them very reasons, and he is actually currently banned from SWC for trying to parlay have own blackjack how does off of SWC chatbox and players. So yes he's not full of chit imo totally, but he is def huslin always...

Give him an inch hell take a mile and try and kill you before he even gets back lol, but that's just my 2 penny's on him. And salty he isn't an owner just a player, and I know who he is actually IRL..

He is a degen does have some money as he's a Realtor in Md so its not all bullshit but y you don't don't give MrBug an inch to slice your throat, because he will....

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: cool stories keep them comimng
    Last edited by garrett; 04-26-2021 at 02:15 AM.

Thread Information