Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sloppy Joe Call Out Thread

Load Metric
    Seems like dwai and Nick Pipes are usually spot on here.

Comments

dwai: lol

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

You are a dishonest scamming thief. You have over 6,000 posts in a community that does not respect or trust you. Even the ones who pretend don’t actually have any respect in your or faith in your word. Deep down you know it’s true. You’ve dedicated hundreds of hours of your life to a message board where everybody knows your true nature as a welching scammer. How does it feel?
    You and your ^^^^^^^bitch^^^^^^^are noob nobodies. More likely gutless dupes who’ve already failed here. Fuck off and die
    You can cry, bitch and moan all you want. It’s just an effeminate outburst at what you know the truth is. The gutless one is you, standing up for a known welching scammer. You should not wish death on others, it’s nasty behavior! Emotional like a woman! Please stop crying!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    jesus, PFA is so bad rn that sloppy fag is a main event player to get a thread like this?

Load Metric
    even though he's a deranged libtard, Sloppy Joe brings the heat to Druff sometimes, cracks me up

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You and your ^^^^^^^bitch^^^^^^^are noob nobodies. More likely gutless dupes who’ve already failed here. Fuck off and die
    You can cry, bitch and moan all you want. It’s just an effeminate outburst at what you know the truth is. The gutless one is you, standing up for a known welching scammer. You should not wish death on others, it’s nasty behavior! Emotional like a woman! Please stop crying!
    There are a handful of members that I am a fan of and jsearles is not one of them.(no offence) That being said the “jsearles is a welch” issue is an old and dubious claim. Todd, a recipient of criticism from jsearles, has kept this issue alive all these years to deflect said criticism and to simply troll him.

I have no idea what the argument against jsearles was and I don’t care to know at this stage.
    Last edited by limitles; 04-24-2021 at 10:22 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric

There are a handful of members that I am a fan of and jsearles is not one of them. That being said the “jsearles is a welch” issue is an old and dubious claim. Todd, a recipient of criticism from jsearles, has kept this issue alive all these years to deflect said criticism and to simply troll him.

I have no idea what the argument against jsearles was and I don’t care to know at this stage.
    Immediately back down like a #bitch

Don’t talk tough anymore and I’ll leave you in peace. Don’t try me again Nancy Boy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

The only thing that makes sense. Sloppy is a made man. “NickyPipes” is a dupe douche that brings nothing to the table. DIAGF faggot
    You are a dishonest scamming thief. You have over 6,000 posts in a community that does not respect or trust you. Even the ones who pretend don’t actually have any respect in your or faith in your word. Deep down you know it’s true. You’ve dedicated hundreds of hours of your life to a message board where everybody knows your true nature as a welching scammer. How does it feel?
    Name:  702726B6-0A32-47A0-8663-5DE65EBDB785.jpeg
Views: 165
Size:  305.1 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I know it's popular to believe NickyPipes is tgull, but he isn't. Nicky really is in Florida, as he says.

tgull is not near Florida. They were posting simultaneous from completely different locations in earlier April.

Thread Information