Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sloppy Joe Call Out Thread

Gold
    Load Metric

Sloppy Joe Call Out Thread

What’s the deal with the genetic failure Sloppy Joe?

As you all know, I am not one for confrontation or call outs. I keep it polite and civil, but the community has seen enough of the effeminate Nancy Boy, Sloppy Joe, calling everybody out.

Sloppy Joe embodies the feminine nature of the liberal. Notice how when somebody stands up to Sloppy and challenges him, he immediately cries victim, despite the fact that he was the one who attacked. This is why liberals love to “team up” and call people out for being “racist” in particular. It’s the accusation least likely to get a harsh response and most likely to cause somebody to shell up and beg for the mob to stop! When somebody does respond to the liberal mob, 99.9% of the time you hear how the liberal attacker is now the victim of harassment, etc etc

This is what Sloppy Joe (genetic failure) does. He goes on and on about how smart he is and hope everybody else is “Team Retard” as soon as he is challenged the person is “too dumb to respond to”

Weak and effeminate

Sloppy Joe is a genetic failure who is physically weak. He is a trash talker who backs down like a sissy when a real man stands up to him.

We all know Sloppy Joe is a failure and a disgrace but this is to put the nail in the coffin. He is a weak and timid effeminate who would never call anybody a retard to their face.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

mickeycrimm:

desertrunner: Throw down bro!

Load Metric
    GET EM NICKYPIPES

Comments

desertrunner:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    What’s the deal with the genetic failure Sloppy Joe?As you all know, I am not one for confrontation or call outs. I keep it polite and civil, but the community has seen enough of the effeminate Nancy Boy, Sloppy Joe, calling everybody out. Sloppy Joe embodies the feminine nature of the liberal. Notice how when somebody stands up to Sloppy and challenges him, he immediately cries victim, despite the fact that he was the one who attacked. This is why liberals love to “team up” and call people out for being “racist” in particular. It’s the accusation least likely to get a harsh response and most likely to cause somebody to shell up and beg for the mob to stop! When somebody does respond to the liberal mob, 99.9% of the time you hear how the liberal attacker is now the victim of harassment, etc etcThis is what Sloppy Joe (genetic failure) does. He goes on and on about how smart he is and hope everybody else is “Team Retard” as soon as he is challenged the person is “too dumb to respond to”Weak and effeminate Sloppy Joe is a genetic failure who is physically weak. He is a trash talker who backs down like a sissy when a real man stands up to him.We all know Sloppy Joe is a failure and a disgrace but this is to put the nail in the coffin. He is a weak and timid effeminate who would never call anybody a retard to their face.
    drop dead

Load Metric
    Good post Nicky, glad I’m not the only one seeing it.

As you all know, I am not one for confrontation or call outs. I keep it polite and civil, but the community has seen enough of the effeminate Nancy Boy, Sloppy Joe, calling everybody out.

Sloppy Joe embodies the feminine nature of the liberal. Notice how when somebody stands up to Sloppy and challenges him, he immediately cries victim, despite the fact that he was the one who attacked. This is why liberals love to “team up” and call people out for being “racist” in particular. It’s the accusation least likely to get a harsh response and most likely to cause somebody to shell up and beg for the mob to stop! When somebody does respond to the liberal mob, 99.9% of the time you hear how the liberal attacker is now the victim of harassment, etc etc

This is what Sloppy Joe (genetic failure) does. He goes on and on about how smart he is and hope everybody else is “Team Retard” as soon as he is challenged the person is “too dumb to respond to”

Weak and effeminate

Sloppy Joe is a genetic failure who is physically weak. He is a trash talker who backs down like a sissy when a real man stands up to him.

We all know Sloppy Joe is a failure and a disgrace but this is to put the nail in the coffin. He is a weak and timid effeminate who would never call anybody a retard to their face.
    The lowest IQ liberal who posts. SIMPleton who thinks he's someone special. Completely agree with Pipes, he should have got called out a long time ago.

Load Metric
    always thought he was a made man here? have never found him intractable. fun read tho

Hope your mean words don't hurt him to bad, who knows were he is on the rope
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Gold
    Load Metric
    How long will it take for genetic failure Sloppy Joe to cry to Druff to delete this thread? You know he will. “Come on Druff he is bullying me because I got sick as a kid! He is bullying me because I am glad to get government shots and go back again and get jabbed as many times as they tell me too!”

Sloppy Joe is the worst, and weakest, type of coward. Yellow bellied.

Notice how none of his liberal “pals”, who immediately respond to every thread, haven’t said one word in his defense? Everybody hates a bitch ass pussy like Sloppy Joe who thinks everybody else is a “retard” but immediately shells up and runs back to his single mother when he is stood up to.

Before you brush me off as “Team Retard”, please consider I could give a shit about politics or Trump. I voted for him, but my life doesn’t resolve around politics in any way. I don’t pride myself on one of two choices I voted for in an election. Who cares?

I am everything Sloppy Joe is not. I am big and tall. Tough and built. I box 8 rounds a day. Do 500
    Push ups a day. Make half a million dollars cash a year. And Druff can confirm by my IP I live in an extremely exclusive area of South Florida, not the shithole West Palm Beach like fake sports “tout” Daly, who is weak and constantly clicks.

I sun my balls NUDE in the back of my mansion on a daily basis after doing hundreds of sit ups. Sloppy Joe cries of online that people think differently than him. I get my 8 inch SLONG sucked daily while Sloppy Joe cries that somebody didn’t get a shot he got.

Sloppy Joe is a soft and weak guy. He is not smarter than anybody and can not compare to a man like me in any facet of human life. Money, fitness, professional success, women. Complete domination.. sloppy Joe lives in shit hole Ohio surrounded by Trump supporters he hates, financially unable to support himself in liberal safe havens of NYC or San Fran!

Load Metric
    nicky pipes liquid as fuck

Comments

NickyPipes: Correct also diversified (rich guy)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    ROFL TGULL IS GOD

Comments

garrett: where has the Seagull been, havent seen him in a minute

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    I box 8 rounds a day.
    I dont box myself, but this would be a good workout, can you please give more details? It's interesting. Thanks

Gold
    Load Metric
    YouTube “Bas Rutten” Heavy Bag workout. If you don’t have a heavy bag (can buy on Amazon for few hundred) try to do it shadow boxing. Even without the bag will be very difficult to start.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    The only thing that makes sense. Sloppy is a made man. “NickyPipes” is a dupe douche that brings nothing to the table. DIAGF faggot
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Weak and effeminate

LOL.. i don't know about that but i'll just say it as I see it, because it's all speculation anyway right =)....

Sloppy Joe is one if asked over my years here may be confusing you imo (LOL).. He hasn't ever bee a screen name in the periods ive really paid attention here to be fake, he is however intelligent. He is articulate in how he talks about things, also he types well so hes educated/intelligent clearly. And let's just say this, without me having to say anything else, what if it were true that Sloppy Joe is poke poke pokering, smiling to himself and if just a Liberal but got that fn BosS kinda swag thing. We never know right, but he hasnt ever been on, that ive ever seen to just default be a troll, or talk non-sense. If anything Sloppy Joe imo, is someone who comes across actually intelligent, and over time. And so I wouldnt doubt is also very very successful, not that that matters. But point is, I dont think he is such a box minded guy, he is if I remember Correctly from the Pacific Northwest and so, that actually completely explains his super Liberal seeming biases to you, LOL it explains thy perfectly actually. I personally wouldnt take Sloppy Joe as some naïve fool at all actually. The complete opposite actually if you want me to be totally true with you here too =)..

Oregon is WOKE haha, but anyways hes a nice guy imo, not a fool either clearly....

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: I usually give you pass after what you've been through and you take a lot of shit from people and soldier through but YOUR WRONG on this horrible assessment. First red given to you

Kuntmissioner: Offset proudtard

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    The only thing that makes sense. Sloppy is a made man. “NickyPipes” is a dupe douche that brings nothing to the table. DIAGF faggot
    Isn’t this guy a scammer?

Load Metric

Isn’t this guy a scammer?
    yep, bet welcher

Comments

garrett: LoL...

desertrunner:

Silver
    Load Metric
    Bottomset went meta with the Nicky”Pipes” plumber username joke. I dig it.

WOW that was a great joke LOL.

Gold
    Load Metric
    You are a dishonest scamming thief. You have over 6,000 posts in a community that does not respect or trust you. Even the ones who pretend don’t actually have any respect in your or faith in your word. Deep down you know it’s true. You’ve dedicated hundreds of hours of your life to a message board where everybody knows your true nature as a welching scammer. How does it feel?

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You are a dishonest scamming thief. You have over 6,000 posts in a community that does not respect or trust you. Even the ones who pretend don’t actually have any respect in your or faith in your word. Deep down you know it’s true. You’ve dedicated hundreds of hours of your life to a message board where everybody knows your true nature as a welching scammer. How does it feel?
    You and your ^^^^^^^bitch^^^^^^^are noob nobodies. More likely gutless dupes who’ve already failed here. Fuck off and die

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

You and your ^^^^^^^bitch^^^^^^^are noob nobodies. More likely gutless dupes who’ve already failed here. Fuck off and die
    So he’s right and you default to the noob card here and just name calling. Weak.

Thread Information