Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biden Proposes Cap Gains Tax Hike to 43.4%

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Lol at crimmcuck going muhwhudda. Druff has trained his monkeys well.

It's harder to vote in Georgia now based on a bloated narcissist throwing a tantrum about getting straight bodied. All lies, all GOP.

The only thing 'flabbergasting' here is how you've carried AIDS for 40+ years. The cure HAS to reside somewhere in your throat.
    Come on man, are you really trying to say it’s hard to vote? Give me some bullet points that make it hard. Anyone that wants to vote can easily vote. Find me one person that really wants to but thinks it’s too hard so they don’t. The idea that these laws somehow prevent black people from voting by making it too hard for them is a racist idea in itself. Like they aren’t just as capable of voting as anyone else. It’s a joke.
    I never said it's racist anywhere at any point. That's a dumb liberal talking point that shuts down honest conversation.

I said Republicans deliberately made it harder for people to legitimately vote in Georgia as a result of getting crushed there, despite countless, needless examinations that bore evidence of zero point zero fraud.

They did this to suppress Democratic voters after getting bodied in 2020. Not racist, because if blacks were Republicans we wouldn't be here. But anti-American for sure.

If you can't win, move the goal posts. That's why it happened and will continue to.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

You keep complaining about the "modern GOP". Okay, I can understand unhappiness with Trump and certain extreme House/Senate members, but the party platform isn't too different from the party platform of the year 2000, especially when you adjust for the change in world/national circumstances.
    You dont seem to get it Druff you are by far in the minority of the modern GOP caring about policies. The policies don't matter when the party wants to move to an authoritarian type of state. I agree with the GOPs policies more often than the dems but I will not support a party that has no interest in continuing on with democracy. David Brooks wrote a recent article in the NY times "The GOP is getting even worse"

There are a couple of surveys/polls he pointed to:

"When asked in late January if politics is more about “enacting good public policy” or “ensuring the survival of the country as we know it,” 51 percent of Trump Republicans said survival; only 19 percent said policy."

"A February Economist-YouGov poll asked Americans which statement is closest to their view: “It’s a big, beautiful world, mostly full of good people, and we must find a way to embrace each other and not allow ourselves to become isolated” or “Our lives are threatened by terrorists, criminals and illegal immigrants, and our priority should be to protect ourselves.” Over 75 percent of Biden voters chose “a big, beautiful world.” Two-thirds of Trump voters chose “our lives are threatened.”

Platinum
    Load Metric

Come on man, are you really trying to say it’s hard to vote? Give me some bullet points that make it hard. Anyone that wants to vote can easily vote. Find me one person that really wants to but thinks it’s too hard so they don’t. The idea that these laws somehow prevent black people from voting by making it too hard for them is a racist idea in itself. Like they aren’t just as capable of voting as anyone else. It’s a joke.
    I never said it's racist anywhere at any point. That's a dumb liberal talking point that shuts down honest conversation.

I said Republicans deliberately made it harder for people to legitimately vote in Georgia as a result of getting crushed there, despite countless, needless examinations that bore evidence of zero point zero fraud.

They did this to suppress Democratic voters after getting bodied in 2020. Not racist, because if blacks were Republicans we wouldn't be here. But anti-American for sure.

If you can't win, move the goal posts. That's why it happened and will continue to.
    So give me some bullets on new laws that negatively impact Dems but not Republicans. There’s tens of millions of people that still think the election was rigged, i don’t think their concerns should be simply ignored even how unfounded they are because where does that lead? Putting in place voting laws that help the country regain confidence in the voting system is a must imo. I want everything transparent and easily tracked to shut up all the conspiracy theorists.

Load Metric

So give me some bullets on new laws that negatively impact Dems but not Republicans. There’s tens of millions of people that still think the election was rigged, i don’t think their concerns should be simply ignored even how unfounded they are because where does that lead? Putting in place voting laws that help the country regain confidence in the voting system is a must imo. I want everything transparent and easily tracked to shut up all the conspiracy theorists.
    Their concerns should absolutely be ignored. The 'confidence regained' will be lower voter turnout on the left.

LOL at changing laws based on GOP conspiracy fearmongering, but here you go:

Less time to request absentee ballots; about 26% of people voted this way, about 2 out of 3 voted Democrat.

Strict new ID requirement for absentee ballots (I agree with this one, but it disproportionately impacts blacks, who trend democrat. All in the game.)

Absentee ballots no longer being mailed out to all voters. ​

Mobile voting centers banned.

Drastically scaling back drop boxes; an easy way for working class people to drop off ballots after hours. Massively scaled back in Fulton County (Democrat).

Offering food or water to voters in lines that are massively long by design. Lines longer in black (Democrat) communities.

GOP-led legislature has power to suspend county officials.

Restricting extended hours if a problem arises.

Republican-controlled legislature has more control over Election Board.

Each one can come with an explanation that sounds fine. But taken together collectively, by design its meant to suppress Democrats from voting. In Georgia, they trend black.

But the impetus behind them were all lies; there was no fraud at all, borne out by hundreds of lawsuits probing and probing for some.

As a result, less Americans will vote. LOL GOP.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Their concerns should absolutely be ignored. The 'confidence regained' will be lower voter turnout on the left.

Less time to request absentee ballots; about 26% of people voted this way, about 2 out of 3 voted Democrat.

Strict new ID requirement for absentee ballots (I agree with this one, but it disproportionately impacts blacks, who trend democrat. All in the game.)

Absentee ballots no longer being mailed out to all voters. ​

Mobile voting centers banned.

Drastically scaling back drop boxes; an easy way for working class people to drop off ballots after hours. Massively scaled back in Fulton County (Democrat).

Offering food or water to voters in lines that are massively long by design. Lines longer in black (Democrat) communities.

GOP-led legislature has power to suspend county officials.

Restricting extended hours if a problem arises.

Republican-controlled legislature has more control over Election Board.

Each one can come with an explanation that sounds fine. But taken together collectively, by design its meant to suppress Democrats from voting. In Georgia, they trend black.

But the impetus behind them were all lies; there was no fraud at all, borne out by hundreds of lawsuits probing and probing for some.

New York
    1. prohibits refreshments being delivered to polling station entrances.
    2. REQUIRES A REASON BE GIVEN FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO COME TO THE POLLS IN ORDER TO VOTE ABSENTEE.
    3. Allows only 10 days for early voting while Georgia allows 17 days.

Delaware has never allowed early voting. 2022 will be their first year doing so. You can bet your ass they changed the law because they didn't want bad press with this Georgia thing going on. But it's only for 10 days compared to Georgia's 17.

Colorado allows early voting for 15 days compared to Georgia's 17. You need photo ID to vote in Colorado.

New Jersey allows only 9 days of early voting.

Rhode Island demands absentee ballots be requested 21 days before the election while in Georgia it is only 11. The 11 day deadline put Georgia on a par with Texas, Arizona, Iowa, Idaho. Indiana requires 12 days. Nebraska and Missouri are even longer.

Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin, and Kansas require ID to vote absentee.

Half the states don't count ballots cast in the wrong precinct.

Comments

dwai:
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    reading this thread it becomes clear that SoyJoe clearly only repeats what he hears on CNN, as all his bullet points are just regurgitated cnn talking points and he knows nothing about other state's voting laws and mickeycrimm keeps schooling him, lol

also him believing ID requirements affect blacks is the most racist and white liberal, rich white kid thing, it's been proven wrong so many times and black people are offended by these fucking white snobs thinking black people are too stupid to get an ID

Sad!

Load Metric
    OH NO THEY HAVE TO STAND IN LINE!! AND YOU CAN'T GIVE THEM FOOD OR WATER IF YOU'RE AFFILIATED WITH A POLITICAL PARTY!

hey faggot, be an adult and stand in line to vote and take care of your hydration like an adult. stop thinking we need to walk with black people holding their hand while doing anything, they can do it without you Portland boy, you're not their knight in shining armor

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

[blah]
    [blah]
    [blah]

Do you understand that getting the most people to vote isn't the goal of elections?

If they provided free blow jobs at the polling place, we would get more people voting. Do you think that would be wise public policy?

Democrats like you are confusing the RIGHT to vote with the right to EFFORTLESSLY vote. I've said this over and over, and yet you post long lists of all the mean, evil things Republicans are doing to "suppress", such as lowering the time for requesting absentee ballots.

Removing or restricting conveniences (especially ones which didn't exist prior to 2020) is not suppression.

We literally have Democrats who are crying that Georgia made it illegal for the Double Dutch Bus to drive around (only blue) neighborhoods and make it so people can vote without walking far from their doorsteps. You know, because it's a tremendous burden to have to stroll down the block to your regular precinct.

Do you realize that the Democrats' war against "suppression" is actually just a way to get the laziest of the lazy within their party to finally cast a ballot? Democrats realize that they outnumber Republicans, but apathy makes it far more competitive, so they're triyng to cater to those who normally can't be bothered to engage the slightest bit of effort to vote.

Platinum
    Load Metric

[blah]
    [blah]
    [blah]

Do you realize that the Democrats' war against "suppression" is actually just a way to get the laziest of the lazy within their party to finally cast a ballot?
    This times a million.

These people have no clue what they’re voting for and can easily be manipulated to vote blue. Otherwise, Dems wouldn’t give two shits about them voting.

Load Metric

[blah]
    [blah]
    [blah]

Do you understand that getting the most people to vote isn't the goal of elections?

If they provided free blow jobs at the polling place, we would get more people voting. Do you think that would be wise public policy?

Democrats like you are confusing the RIGHT to vote with the right to EFFORTLESSLY vote. I've said this over and over, and yet you post long lists of all the mean, evil things Republicans are doing to "suppress", such as lowering the time for requesting absentee ballots.

Removing or restricting conveniences (especially ones which didn't exist prior to 2020) is not suppression.

We literally have Democrats who are crying that Georgia made it illegal for the Double Dutch Bus to drive around (only blue) neighborhoods and make it so people can vote without walking far from their doorsteps. You know, because it's a tremendous burden to have to stroll down the block to your regular precinct.

Do you realize that the Democrats' war against "suppression" is actually just a way to get the laziest of the lazy within their party to finally cast a ballot? Democrats realize that they outnumber Republicans, but apathy makes it far more competitive, so they're triyng to cater to those who normally can't be bothered to engage the slightest bit of effort to vote.
    Yeah it's bad to get people engaged in democracy, good take.

Better yet, let's pass needless bills to make it harder once they're given a taste based on lies.

Would you support, say, Florida and Ohio passing laws to make it harder for working class people to vote?

Encouraging stuff!

Load Metric
    What would be the most reasonable obstacle course between a polling place and ones home?

Should there be wild animals? Possibly with regional flavor. I assume Florida takes gators. Alaska goes with bears.

What about moats. Just water. Spikes. Molten lava. Aforementioned wild animals.

What's the best mix to ensure that only the most worthy can vote?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    What would be the most reasonable obstacle course between a polling place and ones home?

Should there be wild animals? Possibly with regional flavor. I assume Florida takes gators. Alaska goes with bears.

"black people can't get ID!"

"black people can't drive, they have to take a bus!"

"black people can't stand in line!"

"black people need us white people to help them in every facet of life!"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

"black people can't get ID!"

"black people can't drive, they have to take a bus!"

"black people can't stand in line!"

"black people need us white people to help them in every facet of life!"
    I'll have to take your word on it. I sat with my people.

Comments

dwai: lol

Load Metric
    The United States desperately needs an asshole tax.

If you're a fucking asshole, you should be taxed at 90%.

The first person to pay it should be Donald Trump.

In order to pay his taxes, the U.S. Government needs to seize and sell Trump Tower, Mar-a-Lago, all buildings that have the world Trump on it, every single one of Trump’s golf courses, his shitty Trump winery and every airplane that he owns.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    The United States desperately needs an asshole tax.

If you're a fucking asshole, you should be taxed at 90%.

The first person to pay it should be Donald Trump.

In order to pay his taxes, the U.S. Government needs to seize and sell Trump Tower, Mar-a-Lago, all buildings that have the world Trump on it, every single one of Trump’s golf courses, his shitty Trump winery and every airplane that he owns.

Except, he doesn't actually own many of the buildings with his name on it. In Sunny Isles, Florida, for example, there are multiple condo buildings on the beach side that bear the name TRUMP. However, he only sold the naming rights, back when his name wasn't a bad thing to have on the building.

Thread Information