I have a small balance on Cash.App in Bitcoin ($1,100) and for weeks I have wanted to send it to my Gemini account. I put a small amount into Cash.App many years a ago to see how it works and forgot about it. Coincidentally it was recommended to me by a young turk at a WSOP Circuit Event for playing on Bovada. More years prior I had a Coinbase account but that got shutdown by Coinbase when I transferred Coinbase Bitcoin to Bovada. I am now aware of having your own wallet in between which I have.

My Cash.App account still says "Identity Verification Pending". They do not respond timely to support cases. Yesterday I had some communication via email and Twitter and direct messaging but that has gone quiet. There is no way to get a history of your support cases.

I am now burning massive energy being pissed off and angry and repeating "How can a legitimate company they get away with this criminal behavior".

I think I can sell all of Bitcoin / convert it to cash on Cash.APP and then transfer my cash out, close the account and never ever think of Cash.App.

Should I spend more energy trying to get revenge in some way? Suggestions appreciated.

*I am frequent Poker Fraud Alert Podcast listener but have not been active on the forum.