Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *** OFFICIAL Desertrunner vs Walter Sobchak $500 HU Match ***

Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL Desertrunner vs Walter Sobchak $500 HU Match ***

Quote Originally Posted by brutal_thinker View Post
    Allow me to propose something different. How about if me and Walt (the 2 libtards here) team up against Druff and DR?
    I have not seen you post here and do not consider you’re a “libtard”.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 04-21-2021 at 10:10 PM.

Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL Desertrunner vs Walter Sobchak $500 HU Match ***

A side note- I am currently home healing from a medical/dental issue and won’t be available for any online HU for about 2 days.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 04-22-2021 at 02:48 AM.

Load Metric
    Unless two people are playing over a large sample size, most people in 2021 are probably pretty decent or good by now. The days of having a real edge unless its maybe in HU form and you are some Doug Polk (lol).. So it does exist possibly yes, and may here but in most cases Poker is coin-flippy and slightly edged one way or the other by skill. Unless you are playing a very large Sample size then that changes and someone could then be theoretically outskilled, outclasses, and just beat the f up as Polker would probably do HU to many in the poker world lol. At least imo lol, would be fun to watch Walt and Dessert and I dont think without knowing much about either it would be a walk either way. It is lol poker afterall remember, and I was told poker is faggott =)..

But point is, having a significant edge would only truly be seen over a large Sample size of course.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    A side note- I am currently home healing from a medical/dental issue and won’t be available for any online HU for about 2 days.
    Dental is the worst.

Let's do it in a few days or next weekend. I've been busy and not able to pay attention to PFA.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Dental is the worst.

Let's do it in a few days or next weekend. I've been busy and not able to pay attention to PFA.
    With all due respect, I don’t think anyone cares anymore. Certainly not for a $500 donation. It seems like you’re begging at this point.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Unless two people are playing over a large sample size, most people in 2021 are probably pretty decent or good by now. The days of having a real edge unless its maybe in HU form and you are some Doug Polk (lol).. So it does exist possibly yes, and may here but in most cases Poker is coin-flippy and slightly edged one way or the other by skill. Unless you are playing a very large Sample size then that changes and someone could then be theoretically outskilled, outclasses, and just beat the f up as Polker would probably do HU to many in the poker world lol. At least imo lol, would be fun to watch Walt and Dessert and I dont think without knowing much about either it would be a walk either way. It is lol poker afterall remember, and I was told poker is faggott =)..

But point is, having a significant edge would only truly be seen over a large Sample size of course.
    shut up, garrett

Comments

jsearles22: Coge

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Dental is the worst.

With all due respect, I don’t think anyone cares anymore. Certainly not for a $500 donation. It seems like you’re begging at this point.
    Not begging. It was proposed and I accepted. If it doesn't happen, :whocares

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information